The Emperor's Guards Charter

Made by Damen in Announcements

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
30th January 2016, 07:46 PM

Charter of the Emperor's Guards

Welcome to the Emperor's Guards Official Charter. Here is the outline of the responsibilities of this class of warrior!

Job
To Guard the Emperor and the rest of the Royalty Branded Members of the DSGHQ. To serve as hand guard of each one, whichever is online.

During Session
During session The Emperor's Guard form a line just below the steps to the thrones above the benches. The Lord Commander's spot is in the middle directly below the Red Throne. If the Lord Commander is absent the best warrior of the class stands there instead. If none of those options are online, then anyone may assume that center spot.

Orders
The Emperor's Guards follow the Lord Commanders orders first, then the Princes and Princesses but ultimately the Emperor and Empress. He is able to order attack, circle formation, box formation or any other formation he will train you to do. You must follow the Lord Commander's training too.

Base
The Lord Commander's Emperor's Guards Base is the Private Chambers. The Moth Library is closed from Emperor's Guards as the teachings of the Moth Ninjas are too secret for The Emperor's Guards.

Oath
The Emperor's Guard members take an oath before the Lord Commander / Emperor before they begin their service. They are forbidden to take a wife or have virtual children. They also may not earn any other rank apart from moderator. They are bound to the Emperor's Guards until they quit or are relieved or made a Lord/Lady as Lords can not become Emperor's Guards.

+1 by PenguinDSC, Sam , StarKist, Vivian Cruz and 21 others

Queen Regent of Snaildom
Master
1,826 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
30th January 2016, 07:48 PM

Epic! I cannot wait!

<3

Tuna Head
Rookie
67 posts
Seen 4th February 2016
30th January 2016, 07:48 PM

Thank you for this very informational post. It will be helpful for everyone wants to be of this rank. Thank you for the information.

+1 by Malorie, -1 by Rey Ren
*signs forums* There you go.

Jokester
243 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
30th January 2016, 07:57 PM

Damen Drake wrote on 30th January 2016 07:46 PM:
Charter of the Emperor's Guards

Welcome to the Emperor's Guards Official Charter. Here is the outline of the responsibilities of this class of warrior.

Job
To Guard the Emperor and the rest of the Royalty Branded Members of the DSGHQ. To serve as hand guard of each one, whichever is online.

During Session
During session The Emperor's Guard form a line just below the steps to the thrones above the benches. The Lord Commander's spot is in the middle directly below the Red Throne. If the Lord Commander is absent the best warrior of the class stands there instead. If none of those options are online, then anyone may assume that center spot.

Orders
The Emperor's Guards follow the Lord Commanders orders first, then the Princes and Princesses but ultimately the Emperor and Empress. He is able to order attack, circle formation, box formation or any other formation he will train you to do. You must follow the Lord Commander's training too.

Base
The Lord Commander's Emperor's Guards Base is the Private Chambers. The Moth Library is closed from Emperor's Guards as the teachings of the Moth Ninjas are too secret for The Emperor's Guards.

Oath
The Emperor's Guard members take an oath before the Lord Commander / Emperor before they begin their service. They are forbidden to take a wife or have virtual children. They also may not earn any other rank apart from moderator. They are bound to the Emperor's Guards until they quit or are relieved or made a Lord/Lady as Lords can not become Emperor's Guards.
awesome this should help understand what the rank is about

total trash
Master
3,372 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
30th January 2016, 09:09 PM

i'm keeping this on my tab and checking every comment so i can make bets on myself on which person is an eg based on how they reply

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
30th January 2016, 09:37 PM

Alright I can't wait for the trials!

jdg
1,404 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
31st January 2016, 02:55 AM

Good luck to the Emperor Guards in protecting the empire.

+1 by George and jackie, -1 by rami
  • "Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

768 posts
Seen 11th September 2022
31st January 2016, 10:27 AM

I hope the Emperor Guards do a well job, lets see who can withstand the trials. Good-Luck to those whom are participating, you may need it.

Login or join the forums to reply.