3rd February 2016

Game of Knights [GOK]

Made by Chelsey in Announcements

Banned
882 posts
Seen 28th September 2024
3rd February 2016, 04:29 PM

Chelsey Drake wrote on 3rd February 2016 02:51 PM:
Greetings, community! Some of you may have heard rumor about a Game of Knights happening soon and I'm here to confirm it and give you all the details.

Summary:
The Game of Knights is quite similar to the Game of Mods, but very different at the same time. Of course the goal of GOK is to become a Knight, just as the goal of GOM is to become a Mod. However, unlike GOM competitions, the Game of Knights has only four stages total and they are all on different dates.

The stages will not be deadly, as swords are not allowed until the finalists are chosen. It is only required (and suggested) to participate in one stage, as 2-3 finalists from each stage will be chosen to compete in a sword fight together at the very end. This sword fight will go on until there around roughly 4-5 people remaining. These 4-5 fighters will become our winners and new Knights.*

Time/Date:
Stage 1:

Friday, 6PM EST
Hosted by Hashir

Stage 2:

Saturday, 12PM (noon) EST
Hosted by Emperor Regent Tennis

Stage 3:

Sunday, 1PM EST
Hosted by Bp28

Stage 4:

To Be Determined
Hosted by Abushekaus and Jesse

I hope you all can make it, whether it be to watch or participate.
Good luck to anyone participating! I look forward to the event.

-Empress Chelsey Drake and Emperor Regent Tennis Stags
*All winners must go through a background check before being promoted to Knight. Promotion is not official until it is approved by administration.

Update: Emperor Guards trials are no longer a part of the GOK competition, as we paused the EG program completely until Damen's return. Sorry for the misinformation.
very ecsiting compotition

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd February 2016, 05:31 PM

YES! My dream game coming and I can compete in all stages! :D
I will definitely be there.

Have a good day,

-ZendayaII

You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

1,952 posts
Seen 6th January 2023
3rd February 2016, 06:01 PM

I wont be attending because the timezone. But good luck everyone else

cool guy
1,696 posts
Seen 28th July 2022
3rd February 2016, 09:22 PM

I can't attend the first two stages but I can attend the last two.

Mhm its me Max
Banned
62 posts
Seen 26th February 2016
4th February 2016, 12:34 AM

I'm feeling manly now. I feel like to participate so I can become a Knight. :3

bookworm
88 posts
Seen 29th June 2023
4th February 2016, 11:57 AM

I will most definitely be competing and I am extremely excited about this!

~Cave

+1 by Ganji
LiveTyping.com

wow that's old ^^^

153 posts
Seen 1st November 2022
4th February 2016, 01:06 PM

I can only come at the last stage sadly. But best of luck for those who participating. :)

| Friends |
| Heygirl | Baffed | Bailey | Riley | Savveh | MNM21 | Poolpie | LemmyLime | Arona | Anna | Sparka | Ollo | Malorie | Saber | Dopesir |
This is not in any particular order

k
347 posts
Seen 19th July 2023
4th February 2016, 01:47 PM

I might watch Stage 2 and 3 but sorry I will not participate

~ Pewdiemisteh

ok

ao3 fanatic
Banned
697 posts
Seen 30th January 2023
4th February 2016, 02:51 PM

YES! I can go to stage 3, or wait, is that only when you get through?

U mad bro?
Rookie
32 posts
Seen 12th March 2016
4th February 2016, 05:09 PM

what about the teams Chelsey? :P

Queen Of The Palm Trees
Rookie
87 posts
Seen 12th March 2016
4th February 2016, 08:47 PM

Chelsey Drake wrote on 3rd February 2016 02:51 PM:
Greetings, community! Some of you may have heard rumor about a Game of Knights happening soon and I'm here to confirm it and give you all the details.

Summary:
The Game of Knights is quite similar to the Game of Mods, but very different at the same time. Of course the goal of GOK is to become a Knight, just as the goal of GOM is to become a Mod. However, unlike GOM competitions, the Game of Knights has only four stages total and they are all on different dates.

The stages will not be deadly, as swords are not allowed until the finalists are chosen. It is only required (and suggested) to participate in one stage, as 2-3 finalists from each stage will be chosen to compete in a sword fight together at the very end. This sword fight will go on until there around roughly 4-5 people remaining. These 4-5 fighters will become our winners and new Knights.*

Time/Date:
Stage 1:

Thursday, 6:30PM EST
Hosted by Abushekaus and Jesse

Stage 2:

Friday, 6PM EST
Hosted by Hashir

Stage 3:

Saturday, 12PM (noon) EST
Hosted by Emperor Regent Tennis

Stage 4:

Sunday, 1PM EST
Hosted by Bp28

I hope you all can make it, whether it be to watch or participate.
Good luck to anyone participating! I look forward to the event.

-Empress Chelsey Drake and Emperor Regent Tennis Stags
*All winners must go through a background check before being promoted to Knight. Promotion is not official until it is approved by administration.

Update: Emperor Guards trials are no longer a part of the GOK competition, as we paused the EG program completely until Damen's return. Sorry for the misinformation.
i think ill be there friday -sunday especially since my mom wont let me go to her job on friday for bring your child to work day and whats a background check? im only in 4th grade

yo mama so fat when she went to the beach the whales came up to her and sang "we r family"

Queen Of The Palm Trees
Rookie
87 posts
Seen 12th March 2016
5th February 2016, 08:58 PM

*Taps Chin* ik yesterday i said i will attend stage 2,3,4 but i culd not attend stage 2 bc my mom actually let me go to work with her and also ik you all probably dont care about this so ill just proccess the solution in my brain

yo mama so fat when she went to the beach the whales came up to her and sang "we r family"

Queen Of The Palm Trees
Rookie
87 posts
Seen 12th March 2016
5th February 2016, 09:14 PM

where is it gonna be hosted?

Login or join the forums to reply.