20th February 2016

OldCP Big Update: The Real Old Club Penguin

Made by Damen in Announcements

Bunny Lover :D
Rookie
53 posts
Seen 26th February 2016
20th February 2016, 06:29 PM

Wait When You Say Stuff Will It Still Show? I Hope That Still Works Where You Can Say Anything (But Not Swear) And It Shows. Anyway Im Half Exitced

I Love Bunnies More Then Anyone In The World You Might Already Know That Cause I Say It But I Love Them So Much If Someone Kills One I Basically Cry ;( I Love FNaF And Sonic But I Love Rabbits Alot :D But I Still Love FNaF And Sonic Alot! Never Forget To Be Happy :] I Love Hot Chocolate And Donuts ;3

inactive
90 posts
Seen 5th June 2023
20th February 2016, 06:40 PM

I can't wait for the update. I'm totally looking forward to it. :)
-Spoke

archive

Banned
42 posts
Seen 24th February 2023
20th February 2016, 07:14 PM

Guys is our outfits is save and golds -_-

Banned
42 posts
Seen 24th February 2023
20th February 2016, 07:17 PM

Im Scared but maybe this is awesome

Master
1,167 posts
Seen 10th February 2021
20th February 2016, 08:01 PM

This is exciting, I can't wait to experience the classic Club Penguin again.

Rookie
45 posts
Seen 28th June 2020
20th February 2016, 08:40 PM

Damen Drake wrote on 20th February 2016 02:12 PM:
Over the last few days I have been planning to upgrade OldCP to make it much much better... It started with games which I finished today but an interesting idea came to mind when I spoke with someone who had the same dream.

We therefore decided, although the DSGHQ Empire is fun on OldCP, it is even MORE fun for everyone, not just ranked users if OldCP became just like Club Penguin was in 2007, without the DSGHQ Empire.

Therefore theres a big update coming up involving OldCP changing into it's best ever version, or reverting to it's old version... idk

OldCP Recreation Project V 12
OldCP will become co-developed and co-owned by mainly Wheeler (Adam) and myself.

Release expected in around 7 days!

Wheeler and I have decided that OldCP will no longer be the home of the Empire. This may be sad news but the DSGHQ Empire will never die, it will live on here!

A long with this, I am going to make a new Club Penguin Blog dedicated to Old Club Penguin and Club Penguin. More info on this will come soon.

So get ready for the next generation of Old Club Penguin Recreation Project!
Ya Know what damen, this has made me tear up. but what I think you should do is reset everything so formermods will no longer be counted and it will be forgotten that they used to be mods on the empire oldcp as you and Chelsey will be the only admins and will start off like that. hopefully you can set a grand opening of the new version of the oldcp! Thankyou!

Im awesome.
338 posts
Seen 12th March 2016
20th February 2016, 08:57 PM

:O that means the only rank will be left is Mod/Admin NUUUUUUUUUUUUU and penguinwatcher :O NOOO.
that suks but im forward to the update and is crimezone..

oooooooo

269 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th February 2016, 09:07 PM

Just to clear up a few things:

- Ranks are being totally reset, people who were not previously staff members have an opportunity at gaining a rank.
- Roleplay will only disappear if the users want it to disappear - there will be no rule against roleplaying, and if roleplaying becomes a big part of OldCP like it previously was, it will be embedded further into the game.
- Unfortunately, accounts will need to be remade. The current OldCP database structure will not be compatible with my brand new server. (Register fast for low IDs!)
- There will be features that you can get for free, such as the ability to change your nickname font, your penguin waddle speed, and your penguin transformation.
- Ranks will be as follows: Mediator, Moderator, Administrator. I may add specific ranks for other events (especially if roleplay returns).

If you want to know anything else about this update, PM me and I'll tell you the answer.

+1 by McKinlee, Hashir, Sam , Sled and 7 others
Adam

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
20th February 2016, 09:15 PM

Wheeler wrote on 20th February 2016 09:07 PM:
Just to clear up a few things:

- Ranks are being totally reset, people who were not previously staff members have an opportunity at gaining a rank.
- Roleplay will only disappear if the users want it to disappear - there will be no rule against roleplaying, and if roleplaying becomes a big part of OldCP like it previously was, it will be embedded further into the game.
- Unfortunately, accounts will need to be remade. The current OldCP database structure will not be compatible with my brand new server. (Register fast for low IDs!)
- There will be features that you can get for free, such as the ability to change your nickname font, your penguin waddle speed, and your penguin transformation.
- Ranks will be as follows: Mediator, Moderator, Administrator. I may add specific ranks for other events (especially if roleplay returns).

If you want to know anything else about this update, PM me and I'll tell you the answer.
sounds gr8 thanks for the update hot stuff

+1 by Wheeler

do you feel like a young god
2,287 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
20th February 2016, 09:18 PM

AW shoot lmao

when you bought gold for nothing lmaoo

Well, excited.

- Former OldCP Moderator - Former Drejk DSGHQ Moderator - Former Forum Master - Former XAT Member - Current Forum Moderator - Kacket House Guard -

Emperor of OldCP
Master
1,122 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th February 2016, 10:48 PM

Can we still have crime zone and some ranks damen?

Hey Everybody!
Rookie
65 posts
Seen 5th March 2016
21st February 2016, 01:38 AM

Im confused can somebody tell me whats going on?

Haters Back Off

New here? Yeah.
Rookie
22 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
21st February 2016, 07:50 AM

Please, say me the jail is still there. Also please stay the snowball server... PLEASE!!!!
AND I LOVE THIS OLDCP REMIX!!! ALSO SAY ME I CAN TRANSFORM 2 THINGS AT A TIME!!!! STAY THE TRANSFORMS, PLEASE!!!! I WANT TO BE JAILOR AND FINDER!!!! PLEASE, STAY THE COSTUMIZED ROOMS!!!! AND THE COMMANDS!!! PLEASE!!! STAY THE ICE SHIELD!!!!!!

If you are reading this, and if you agree, discuss in this Drejk:
[drejk][/drejk]

Help
557 posts
Seen 20th August 2023
21st February 2016, 07:58 AM

I'll never make it to any events now. :( rip.

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st February 2016, 08:52 AM

Yay. :D Can there still be a jail for fun? Like, that jail in that superhero theme.

Login or join the forums to reply.