24th February 2016

The Watch Reopening

Made by Kara in Announcements

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th February 2016, 09:34 PM

Hello!
I have good news for those who have wanted to be a PW, the Watch is returning on Snaildom!

You may start applying now. Below is a template for what I am looking for, please do use the template if needed.

Previous brothers may have their ranks restored, but a lot will not.
To help minimize the chance of leaks and issues, only stronger, more trained users are going to be picked at first. Then we will being training younger users with the potential to be a great SW (Snail Watch).

New brothers are required to:
  • Be over age 9
  • Have been on DSGHQ for longer than 6 months
  • Have had one rank at least. (Includes XAT temp moderator)
  • Are online for longer than 2 hours per day. (Above minimal requirement on Empire page)
  • Are online at least 3 days out of the week.
  • Be patient, helpful, kind, and respectful. Users of a history of causing drama and such will not be promoted unless they can prove that they are over that.

Hello! Today I am applying for a rank I feel I deserve.

Name: Kara

Experience: DSGHQ Moderator, Knight, PWC & Manager, Moth Priest, Emperor Helper

How active I am: On for at least 4-7 hours per day.

Why I want to join: I believe this will be a great start for the Watch, so I want to be there as it starts up again. I really want to help out on Snaildom and interact with the users.

What I will bring to The Watch: I will bring organization, training, and brightness to all of the Snail Brothers!

What I know about the Watch: I know I can't leak that I am one, I can't leak others, nor can I leak anything I learn from the Watch.

Why I should be hired: I am very helpful and will always stay up late nights to help out with anything. I am also dedicated to my ranks!

Thank you for reading my application!

I hope to see a even better generation of Watch brothers rise. Good luck to those applying!

- Kara
Watch Manager

+1 by Sam , Queenblue, Ash, oh and 21 others

Kara
Administrator

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
24th February 2016, 09:39 PM

no you are not qualified

+1 by Kara, Queenblue, Bailey, Mists and 17 others

Queen Regent of Snaildom
Master
1,826 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
24th February 2016, 09:39 PM

Why age 9...? age is just a number. Other than that, great application and guidelines.

+1 by Dice
<3

Jokester
243 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
24th February 2016, 09:41 PM

I hope new brothers get picked snaildom is going great!!!!

+1 by Kara and Rey Ren

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th February 2016, 09:44 PM

Sam wrote on 24th February 2016 09:39 PM:
Why age 9...? age is just a number. Other than that, great application and guidelines.

It would be like hiring a 6 year old to do a big secret job and having them follow specific directions.

I do not want to deal with younger users that will not follow directions and try to argue with me about things. I will hire anyone, of any age if I find they are good for the rank. But I am not seeking those of 9 years old, due to previous issues.

+1 by Ash, Queenblue, Bailey, Mists and 4 others

Kara
Administrator

do you feel like a young god
2,287 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
24th February 2016, 09:47 PM

Sam wrote on 24th February 2016 09:39 PM:

9 year olds cannot be as trusted to hold a rank and keep it secret. They might leak, I highly believe this. So to keep the Watch more safe, older ages would be much more mature with the rank and know how to keep it a secret possibly.

+1 by Kara, Goldenone The Bunny, Mists, V and 1 other

- Former OldCP Moderator - Former Drejk DSGHQ Moderator - Former Forum Master - Former XAT Member - Current Forum Moderator - Kacket House Guard -

~Fun~
548 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
24th February 2016, 09:51 PM

I am older then 9 If I had a rank before I could apply but I have only participated in gok and gom and im a member so

Goldenone

Best Best Best Best friends
ZendayaIII \ sooki \ Mal31 / Katrules / Mimi101 / Trashy / XzendayaX / realashley / Lollipop (Lou)/ Sammy

Not in any order

do you feel like a young god
2,287 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
24th February 2016, 09:55 PM

Goldenone The Bunny wrote on 24th February 2016 09:51 PM:
I am older then 9 If I had a rank before I could apply but I have only participated in gok and gom and im a member so

Go for the rank you desire!

+1 by V

- Former OldCP Moderator - Former Drejk DSGHQ Moderator - Former Forum Master - Former XAT Member - Current Forum Moderator - Kacket House Guard -

People change, memories dont
887 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
24th February 2016, 09:59 PM

Kara Kacket wrote on 24th February 2016 09:44 PM:
Sam said on 24th February 2016 09:39 PM:

It would be like hiring a 6 year old to do a big secret job and having them follow specific directions.

I do not want to deal with younger users that will not follow directions and try to argue with me about things. I will hire anyone, of any age if I find they are good for the rank. But I am not seeking those of 9 years old, due to previous issues.
hello i am 6 now give me the job

+1 by V, Kara, amelie and MrSam
I wish I was that girl

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th February 2016, 10:17 PM

This app was so tiny I could fit it in my dogs AFRO!

+1 by V and Luke
Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

why did i come back lol
136 posts
Seen 1st December 2020
24th February 2016, 11:01 PM

Kara Kacket wrote on 24th February 2016 09:34 PM:
Hello!
I have good news for those who have wanted to be a PW, the Watch is returning on Snaildom!

You may start applying now. Below is a template for what I am looking for, please do use the template if needed.

Previous brothers may have their ranks restored, but a lot will not.
To help minimize the chance of leaks and issues, only stronger, more trained users are going to be picked at first. Then we will being training younger users with the potential to be a great SW (Snail Watch).

New brothers are required to:

Be over age 9
Have been on DSGHQ for longer than 6 months
Have had one rank at least. (Includes XAT temp moderator)
Are online for longer than 2 hours per day. (Above minimal requirement on Empire page)
Are online at least 3 days out of the week.
Be patient, helpful, kind, and respectful. Users of a history of causing drama and such will not be promoted unless they can prove that they are over that.

Hello! Today I am applying for a rank I feel I deserve.

Name: Kara

Experience: DSGHQ Moderator, Knight, PWC & Manager, Moth Priest, Emperor Helper

How active I am: On for at least 4-7 hours per day.

Why I want to join: I believe this will be a great start for the Watch, so I want to be there as it starts up again. I really want to help out on Snaildom and interact with the users.

What I will bring to The Watch: I will bring organization, training, and brightness to all of the Snail Brothers!

What I know about the Watch: I know I can't leak that I am one, I can't leak others, nor can I leak anything I learn from the Watch.

Why I should be hired: I am very helpful and will always stay up late nights to help out with anything. I am also dedicated to my ranks!

Thank you for reading my application!

I hope to see a even better generation of Watch brothers rise. Good luck to those applying!

- Kara
Watch Manager
[color=][/color]

Does it count that I was on back in 2013-14? I don't remember that accounts user and pass though.

Mhm its me Max
Banned
62 posts
Seen 26th February 2016
25th February 2016, 06:33 AM

Eh I might apply since I'm one trusted user and I've been a knight before. tbh I'm 11 almost 12 and I've learnt my rights. I might apply for this some day!

~Max

+1 by Light Yagami

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
25th February 2016, 06:53 AM

Yay! :D

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Seen 2nd January 2022
25th February 2016, 07:25 AM

Good luck those who want to be a PW and astounding work Kara!

[/spoiler] [/center]

i am forever thankful Zeternal :)

Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
25th February 2016, 09:29 AM

No you aren't accepted into the PW. YOUR application sucked AND you are too young. ;)

Login or join the forums to reply.