29th February 2016

Return of Bankers

Made by CoffeeCow in Announcements

Master
838 posts
Seen 7th July 2023
29th February 2016, 07:12 PM

Greetings.

I am pleased to bring back the position of, Bankers. The position includes Snaildom Kingdom and Forums. Therefore, Lord Tennis and I will be hiring new users for this position. This means whoever was a banker before will have to apply again in order to re-earn the position. Lord Tennis and I are looking about 5-7 users for this position. We suggest having users without ranks, but we will give the freedom of everyone applying for this position.

Requirements of Being a Banker:

- At least three months of experience
- Be respectful to others
- Following the rules
- No more than one warning on Forums
- Be flexible with time
- Asking for this position will not be allowed at any time. If so, this would lead to being not promoted.
- Asking to be paid for this position.

Reason for Demotion:

- Slacking off
- Disrespecting the bank
- Not following the rules
- Leaking to a non-banker on how to access the bank
- Being inactive
- Being AFK (away from keyboard) for a long period of time in the Imperial Bank

If you wish to apply for this rank, please read and follow the format of an example of how an application should look like.

Application for Banker

Name:

Experience:

Reason for this Position:

Activeness per Day:

Qualities for this Position:

Skype Username (Not required):

I suggest following this format in order to apply for this position. If you have any extra information, please feel free to add it in.

After looking at the applications, Lord Tennis and I will hold a training session for bankers. If you are a banker and cannot make it to the training date, please notify Tennis or I to give you a private training session. The training session date and time has not been decided yet.

The deadline for the application will be starting on February 29 till the end through March 7. The date might extend if we are in need of more applications. You can apply by responding to the post below, private messaging me on Forums, or sending it to me on Skype. Other ways of applying will not be allowed.

Thank you for your time. Lord Tennis and I are excited for new bankers! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to us. We will be around to answer them.

- Lady CoffeeCow and Lord Tennis

+1 by George, Ash, lulu2, Ultimate Math and 2 others

Jokester
243 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
29th February 2016, 07:19 PM

I'm going to apply soon

The POTM Legend
Master
917 posts
Seen 6th July 2022
29th February 2016, 07:21 PM

Application for Banker

Name:
McKinlee

Experience:
I have been a banker almost all my time on OldCP. I have also been a moderator, news reporter, and penguin watch captain. On Snaildom, I have been a moderator, and I am currently a master. I feel I am very ready for the responsibility of this job.

Reason for this Position:
I have always enjoyed being a banker, and explaining the bank to other users. I feel like its such a fun thing we have on OldCP, and I would love to serve it again.

Activeness per Day:
I am online everyday during school and at night. At least like 5 hours per day, and way way way more on weekends.

Qualities for this Position:
I have the qualities of honestly and loyalty. I am very honest and trust worthy when it comes to working with users accounts. I also am very good when it comes to managing the money in the bank and not taking any. I have been loyal to the DSGHQ and the bank my whole time here making me ready to uphold the rank.

Skype Username (Not required):
You have it <3

McKinlee Ren
Wiki:Mckinlee

IM BACK
2,668 posts
Seen 12th April 2023
29th February 2016, 07:21 PM

i would but im inactive so yeah.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

[color=red]Queen of pancakes
Rookie
4 posts
Seen 1st March 2016
29th February 2016, 07:26 PM

Lou, do you need to have skype? I want to apply but aren't allowed to have any social media. I'll give it a go anyways.

Name: Avery (Zendaya) Lightning

Experience: I have gotten used to know a lot about oldcp ranks and this rank is interesting, so I would like to give it a try.

Reason to be Promoted: I know what the bank is, and how to use it, so I would like to give this a try.

Activeness: 4-6 hours on weekends, 1 hour on Wednesday, Weekdays 5 hours.

Qualities for Position: Very nice to all users, not one single warning ever, very flexible with time, always follows rules.

Hope you liked my app :)

Have a good day,
-Zendaya2408

(And I don't have skype, sorry, just PM me on forums!)

bookworm
88 posts
Seen 29th June 2023
29th February 2016, 07:51 PM

I may apply. Thanks for letting us know! :)

~Cave

LiveTyping.com

wow that's old ^^^

Snaildom:Jelli
Rookie
77 posts
Seen 5th March 2016
29th February 2016, 08:06 PM

Hey CoffeeCow Check out my App!!!!

Hey Guys!!

~Fun~
548 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
1st March 2016, 06:24 PM

Hello! Welcome To my Banker Application

Name:Goldenone

Experience: Sadly,I haven't had a rank on DSGHQ yet But I am Kind,Loyal,Hardworking and Trusting.

Reason For this Position: I know how to use the bank. I do know how it works.

Activeness Per Day: About 5 Hours Weekdays and 7-8 hours Weekends

Qualities for this PositionI am Nice,Kind,Loyal,Responsible,Respectful,Hardworking and Trusted

My Skype:goldenonedsghq

Grammar?My grammar is pretty good.

What this Rank Means to me?Hardwork Responsibility and Fun

Thank You For Reading!

-Goldenone

+1 by Gurlplay and Cristal
Goldenone

Best Best Best Best friends
ZendayaIII \ sooki \ Mal31 / Katrules / Mimi101 / Trashy / XzendayaX / realashley / Lollipop (Lou)/ Sammy

Not in any order

Your only
Rookie
20 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
1st March 2016, 06:29 PM

Maybe I might apply! Idk yet I actually going for pw! But good luck other users!

Add CallMeKat

Login or join the forums to reply.