Made by Gaf in Introductions and Leaving

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd November 2013, 02:37 PM

Hello guys.

My account tornado got banned.

Pieguy pc'd me a lighshot of me cussing. It was the f word, with extra letters.

I admit, I might have cussed when I started, I did not know the rules.

Also, I deffinatly cussed in jr adults!

Im really upset becuse I never cussed since my 1st mod compotition.

People have turned aginst me and I just keep getting bullied. Even my bff kara did. :'(

This may be the end of me, But Im not sure.

+1 by Dice, Abby and PenguinDSC
Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
23rd November 2013, 02:38 PM

So, it is from far back in the past?

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd November 2013, 02:44 PM

Quote:
So, it is from far back in the past?
Its far back.. I asked him why he said You were un punished. :(

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
23rd November 2013, 02:44 PM

I think that was unfair, because you have moved on!

+1 by Gaf and Abby

Rookie
1,068 posts
Seen 21st March 2015
23rd November 2013, 02:45 PM

Don't worry if you got banned by cussing you will probably get unbanned.When i was in psa there was a screenshot of me cussing witch apparently was a fake though i'm still fired from psa.Just remember it's not the end of you :) -Internal

+1 by Blahblah

326 posts
Seen 21st December 2014
23rd November 2013, 02:48 PM

Tornado i will never turn against you ever. You are one of my best friends well technically you were my first best friend. I'll never leave your side for anyone.

-Jaycee

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
23rd November 2013, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Don't worry if you got banned by cussing you will probably get unbanned.When i was in psa there was a screenshot of me cussing witch apparently was a fake though i'm still fired from psa.Just remember it's not the end of you :) -Internal

I should probably now tell you it was sort of my fault...
You see, me, and some other guys were banned for going to PSA, (A long time ago), and we wanted to get unbanned. So I used this thing where you replace the last "L" letter with an "i". But it was only to ask CYberwolf to unban us. And then Island was banned, too, and wanted to get unbanned. So then HE wanted to be the Internal, and used an "L" both ends of the name. Then after an argument, he started cussing, and that's probably where the screen shot came from. Island has denied he did this, but when he tried to get the other cusser banned, he took a screen shot on his fake version of you. No one else has noticed this, and I kept my mouth shut.

I hope this hasn't affected our friendship.

Hi there
804 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
23rd November 2013, 02:54 PM

Quote:
But this wasn't fake. And tornado should have known there was no cussing allowed.

Are you reading my signature?
Boring, isn't it?

Rookie
1,068 posts
Seen 21st March 2015
23rd November 2013, 02:55 PM

Quote:
I should probably now tell you it was sort of my fault...
You see, me, and some other guys were banned for going to PSA, (A long time ago), and we wanted to get unbanned. So I used this thing where you replace the last "L" letter with an "i". But it was only to ask CYberwolf to unban us. And then Island was banned, too, and wanted to get unbanned. So then HE wanted to be the Internal, and used an "L" both ends of the name. Then after an argument, he started cussing, and that's probably where the screen shot came from. Island has denied he did this, but when he tried to get the other cusser banned, he took a screen shot on his fake version of you. No one else has noticed this, and I kept my mouth shut.

I hope this hasn't affected our friendship.
This doesn't affect our friendship but i wish you spoke sooner because now there's no way that i can ever get back in psa but i would still like cyberwolf to see this.

+1 by Blahblah

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
23rd November 2013, 02:57 PM

But it seems that Island was the one who got you kicked.

Banned
202 posts
23rd November 2013, 03:03 PM

shoot poor tornado she might quit because she sad

heres my sig: also this:

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
23rd November 2013, 03:09 PM

Its ok tor tor. I will never leave your side for anyone

Your friend,

If you want a signature, tell me! I will make you one right away!
Describe how you want it though!
But make sure all credit goes to me!
I also do profile pic studio and helping studio!
Best friends
May23monthly,alison,Sadie,CPManiac,Yoshi,Chipotle,
Friends

Chipotle,chelsey,damen,moshi,Kara,
BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd November 2013, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Quote:

But this wasn't fake. And tornado should have known there was no cussing allowed.
Well, Look at how many banned penguins there are. New penguins do not know rules as soon as they start.

Hi there
804 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
23rd November 2013, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Well, Look at how many banned penguins there are. New penguins do not know rules as soon as they start.
You should have known there was no cussing.

Are you reading my signature?
Boring, isn't it?

Banned
202 posts
23rd November 2013, 03:17 PM

there are alot of banned penguin on the game and on the forum

heres my sig: also this:

Login or join the forums to reply.