26th December 2018

Goodbye OLDCP/Community

Made by NothingEverMatchesUp in Introductions and Leaving

Rookie
1 posts
Seen 26th December 2018
26th December 2018, 08:13 PM

Since the beginning of my online career, all I wanted to do was get Damen's approval
Now this is where I thank him Damen, for well mentoring me and being the father I never had
Maybe if I had one, things of not ended the way with me being depressed on the regular
This is both for the sake of my career irl and my own sanity
I've wasted so much online, thinking about ways to get Damen's approval meanwhile people who join because they use to be rank 5 admins or were, get ranked back to Administrator and everything else
Meanwhile I don't get any hint of being repromoted and with that problem just waiting to blow up.
But now I talk about this very topic.
Power abuse.
Let's talk about it since the beginning there's been certain people who use to be here either abuse but now let's cover this right now before I get murdered.
So, on this game you have 3 types of people.
1. Highly ranked people
2. High ranked people who abuse
3. High ranked people who abuse (are allowed)
Now what I don't get is, mainly on the iOldcp Dunk demoted my account and claimed he didn't I wanna kill him and his online family on the main game, but what will this achieve?
I guess, it will make me look bad then I already do
Because to you guys I'm just the community's punching bag
I mean its worked out
I was at the highs of my career, but I lost it all to the snakiest of this community
And yeah.
Now I wanna talk about abusing powers in general.
Ok, you have people like Major who keep using the spf command and he gets demoted after what 4-5 weeks? What kind of salt is this? Yet I got demoted by my first week
But hold on,
Because I behave like a crazy man like Joffrey its called character portrayal
And I am trying my hardest to get users approval, but nothing I do ever makes a difference
But, I don't sleep at night because I pay attention to the game to much and making sure everyone had fun even go as far as armining users with new accounts, reranking and modding when needed to.
But you know the worst part in all of this?
I was a Tyrant Dictator, but atleast I did my job when it actually came to it. Not to mention right I took this game more seriously for 7 years and not my own life but it's time to go now
Now it's been a hell of a journey, from an psychopath agent and then a Emperor.
I lost that because I took things way to seriously, but hold on the only reason I gave a damm was because no one else would and care and notice.
I notcied so much, why Damen never trusted me or anything it's because he knows he can but its because I showed to the users, my immature behaviour and I admit that I'll never ever be the next Damen/Tennis and thank you all for letting me know and what it's my 7th year now as well anyways thank you all for the constant, hate abuse and so on.
Sincere notes.
Damen - We been though thick and thin but you never gave up on me, if you want you can discord me.
Tennis - You blocked me for spam lol thanks bro you was always there for me when no one was
Rocket - You taught me a lot these past few months great skills of leadership, everything thank you.
Jdutr- You've taught me so much, from friendships to well pretty much everything. We argue, we fight but we always make up in the end.
Hashir- We use to be Kobe and Shaq. I was Kobe ofc :D.
Jack- You helped me out so much.
Tent- Even tho we aren't on good terms ever I'm gonna miss you bro
Milan- Pablo always forgave Gustsvo no matter what I think it would be fitting if I forgave you.
Gamer- You have always been like a brother to me, I don't know why I came back and shot you tbh.
Chase- I see a lot of me in you, keep behaving and be the role model I couldn't be.
Kara - The best person, the only person who made me realise the damage I've done to both our relationship.
Jilly - I've know you for awhile, thank you for supporting me through the worst of times.
Fox- Keep your head high.
PS. Damen, if you wanna talk Discord DM me. Rest in peace Ramson (2012-2018)
El Padrino.

+1 by Anja, door, fox, Milan and 4 others, -1 by Loki and dayton

Master
803 posts
Seen 17th January 2023
26th December 2018, 08:22 PM

You will be missed! :(

+1 by dayton

1,137 posts
Seen 14th August 2023
26th December 2018, 08:25 PM

NothingEverMatchesUp wrote on 26th December 2018, 08:13 PM:
Because to you guys I'm just the community's punching bag

this is by far the worst part of the community, the fact that you and some others are taken as a complete joke, that you get thrown about and toyed with because you're different from others. i hope you have a great life, and it treats you better than the people here have - you're valid and deserve much better than this.

+1 by Lazer

<3
Master
1,652 posts
Seen 30th July 2022
26th December 2018, 08:29 PM

well if it makes you happy you can go :( stay in contact w me?

+1 by Loki, -1 by Milan

G
Master
940 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
26th December 2018, 08:56 PM

Bye sriram

DOOM
253 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
26th December 2018, 11:54 PM

this is so sad ramson, goodbye.