27th December 2018

Frame 2018 ShoutOuts and More

Made by Framerinio in Introductions and Leaving

Hula
43 posts
Seen 26th August 2023
27th December 2018, 04:32 PM

Hello I am Fram this is my introduction shoutout page welcome I wish you a merry X-mas I would like to personally thank these people - they are probably not goin' to C it, they're all on Diskord messagin' software now, however, I feel a sudden urge to add 'em here and fish for some likes, as well. I thank

-LemmyLime/Lemon - the biggest noob I've ever know which is quite terrific since I'm a noob myself and also a huge pre-1997 Mariah fan which I also found to be a mutual trait of ours. And I also wish you to finally come on oldcp.biz or any other serverino sometime to chat & play a minute or 2!!! And thanx for bearin' my weird obsessions and all that jazz etc., OH and for havin' MARVELOUS profile pictures and blessin' other human beings with 'em. You also inspired me in a lot of ways and YES THE IKONIK GROUP PIX OF OUR CHATTY PPL!!! If it weren't for ya, I would'nt've ever found 'em!!!

MonkeySlave/Grounder/Ghosteal - you are a very gr8 person and I remember when like your pengwin avatar on oldcp.biz wore a party hat, a winter jacket with a sweater and flip flops, which is definitely worth the aWarda of the most illogical attire/garment combination ever, and I pointed it out, it is a shame you don't remember such event takin' place. You are also the only dude on Warda's chatty, which is worth to be mentioned as well, since it feels not as lonely. Thanx that you're online when others are offline, which happens quite often. Please check out Mariah's pre-1997 stuff already, it is time.

Quality eggs/Trixie1234/Treggsie - I know you weren't a frequent visitor on oldcp.biz, and people might not be familiar with the nickname of yours, however, since you came to Warda's chatty, you've breathed newer life into it. That is one of a kind achievement. I hope you host more rabb.it sessions, and manage to involve Grundr togetha with us!!! And good luck dealin' with your brotha when he hogs up the komporter!!! And show me more of those vidijos, if y'know what I mean -raised eyebrows emoji, I can't find it at the very moment since I was kryin' just a couple of moments earlier and I'm on mobile handheld cell phone which makes it inconvenient to search for anything, can you believe it???!!!-.

Warda/Warditerionita - If it weren't for you, we would NOT have the awesome chatty/serverino Abusement Park which literally gives me a reason to LIVE!!! It is the place where I (almost) always feel welcome and where I don't sweat as much. Sweat is often due to communicatin' with other people, and is a bad sign. While it certainly is not a favourite genre of mine, nor was I ever too invested in it, you caused me to be more familiar and not so prejudiced against K-Pop. Please send me more of those delish Tae pix & vidz or smth, or don't. AND YOUR B-day is very soon, happy B-day, we have a whole lot bunch of surprises prepared for ya this year!!! You were also the 1st person I ever voice chatted with, and you played a big role in me breakin' out of my fear to VC with others or smth.

Shmusab/Shmusab2/Muneerah - My favourite violin diva, biggest star of oldcp.biz!!! It is a huge shame you barely come on our chatty, not even talkin' 'bout OldCp.Biz!!! We will all 4ever cherish the moments you blessed us with your divine appearence on both platforms. All those hours spent gettin' your POTM title always made me feel welcome on OldCp.Biz, as I knew anytime I needed a friend, you would be waitin' 4 me there, on the Blizzard server, with your lil' pengwin flippers masterin' the skills of violin playin'. In the name, on my behalf of Warda's chatty, we all dearly miss you along with...

Fammi/Ablaze - it too, is a pity you don't come on anymore, anywhere, but all the hours spent chattin' with and me keepin' your kompany while you were at work shall be engraved in my mind as terrific memories of my time spent very well!!! We all dearly miss you as well.

Teigan/Teigana/Sparka/TeaGun - you were honestly not the person I'd ever imagine bein' able to communicate via teggst messages and EVEN voice chat, ever! But you always put me in good mood when I'm down even if you don't know. You are also the source of inspiration for a lot of ways I talk today or smth etc.

Arona/AronaPies/Aronita - I remember when you inspired me to use XD, xd for some time and were one of my 1st frens on oldcp.biz and you were like really different and stuff and then we stopped talkin'. But then we started talkin' AGAIN and you too make my mood increase from bad to good, even if any konversation with you is a huge facepalm, literally. While I might say that my art is better, it is NOT true 'cause I'm a krap (apologija 4 swearin') artist and yeah, yours is 1000x times better ok.

Leah/McKenzie/McKensie/McDonald's - you too, were one of my 1st frens on oldcp.biz, I think, and one of the 1st ppl I talked on voice chat!!! I've seen you go through a lot of stuff and I'm like proud that you made it. Perhaps we will meet in real life sometime when you pay a visit here, if you ever will!!!

Fizza8/Fizzy Drink and her sis lollykookies - you are OK I have to go to sleep now I'll finish this fri*k tomorrow 'cause I am a bit sad now but it will be better and I'm really lazy and I will just put some people whom I have to give kredit where it's due when I edit this one I'LL WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT ALL OF YOU OK??? JUST WAIT.

Alyssa, Flame, Tom0800, Leaf, Sebastian, Faith, Swirli, Pablo, George, xxSummerxx, ellie2, Seth, Poolpie, Key123, Rila, Randy, Chelsey, Damen, Rocket, Kara, Kourtney, Thalia, Alicia, StoryBooth, Chrissy, Kristal, Sugar, Jilly, RubyKitKat23, Zendaya, Baffed, Kayden, Jesse etc. idk some other ppl I can't remember as it soon will be midnight etc. I WILL EDIT THIS SOON PROMISE BYE.

+1 by Sebastian, Swirlie, Flame, Tommo and 7 others

Como La Flor
29 posts
Seen 17th July 2022
27th December 2018, 04:36 PM

Thx framess for being one of the few people to shout me out cuz i am lonely and don't have much friends :((

+1 by Framerinio, Tasha, Loki, Brit and 1 other

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
27th December 2018, 04:37 PM

THANKS FOR MENTIONING ME FRAME! HAPPY NEW YEAR ^_^

+1 by Framerinio

stop.
Master
941 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
27th December 2018, 04:47 PM

You didn't include me but I included you in mine. Thank you for being a great friend.

+1 by Joseph and Cool123

Hula
43 posts
Seen 26th August 2023
27th December 2018, 04:48 PM

Tom080 wrote on 27th December 2018, 04:47 PM:
You didn't include me but I included you in mine. Thank you for being a great friend.

NO!!! I'VE BEEN EDITIN' THIS FOR PAST 10 MINUTES AND ADDIN' NEW PPL THIS WHOLE TIME AND ADDED U AS WELL BEFORE YOU WROTE!!! AND I WILL INKLUDE EVEN MORE!!! AND I WILL WRITE A TEGGST FOR EACH!!!

+1 by Ghosteal

92 posts
Seen 5th December 2021
27th December 2018, 06:26 PM

don't ever call me mcdonalds or i will literally block u, that hurt my feelins man

+1 by Framerinio, Marx and Silento

492 posts
Seen 28th December 2018
28th December 2018, 11:28 AM

AW thank u frane!!! can't believe I am first that is swaggy. I feel very special B)

Also how do I delete this acc v.v

+1 by Framerinio

Hula
43 posts
Seen 26th August 2023
28th December 2018, 11:29 AM

LemmyLime wrote on 28th December 2018, 11:28 AM:
AW thank u frane!!! can't believe I am first that is swaggy. I feel very special
Also how do I delete this acc v.v

You DO NOT delete it!!! You r welcom!!!

Rookie
6 posts
Seen 25th June 2020
15th January 2019, 10:30 AM

Ty Frame for mentioning me.

+1 by Framerinio

Login or join the forums to reply.