1st January 2019

Goodbye

Made by Rila in Introductions and Leaving

83 posts
Seen 23rd August 2023
1st January 2019, 08:10 PM

Hey everyone!
For those who don't know me, I am Rila. I am from the small country of New Zealand and I joined sometime in 2017 as the user rilakkuma. I got the privilege to help serve the community as a Penguin Watch Captain and a Moderator!
At the end of January, I will be leaving the community as this year is a fresh new start and I am going to put all my focus on real life, to succeed in my school work while connecting more with people in real life.
These last few years have been amazing; they have helped me become the person I am today. It has been so cool meeting different people from different countries.
Today, I want to thank everyone in the community; you've all made my experience awesome!

The last couple of weeks, everyone has been making their own cute posts about their 2018 shout outs and stuff! I am going to attempt to do a 2018 and 2017 shout outs post LOL BUT I SUCK AT REMEMBERING, I apologize if I missed you - please tell me!!
Here's to the people who made my journey amazing! ( In no particular order :D )

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Rachel: Oh my golly! I can’t put it into words how much I love you. You bring out the stupid in me and I HECKING LOVE THAT ABOUT YOU!! Girl, you are awesome – thanks for the laughs, gross snorts LOL and amazing memories. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR 2019 BECAUSE YOU ARE GONNA SANTA SLAY LOOOOOOOOOOL. I’ll never forget you!! xo

Parthia: My beautiful wifey!! You are so kind and so hilarious – my brother Pocoyo was telling me all about your funny roast battles you had. LOOOOL omg and you never fail to make me smile. I love you so much!

Joseph: You’re amazing and so fun to vc with! It has been so cool working with you over the last year and I hope you continue to grow. LOL and you are also super funny. Love you, Joseph!!

Xenny: Hey Xennifer. You were a big part of my journey – thank you for your kindness over the years. I wouldn’t be who I am today if it wasn’t for you. I love you! (ps: you are still #1 rapper and dancer) LOOL

Macy- Dad, te amo. I can’t just narrow this down to a small paragraph how much I love and appreciate you. You’ve always been there for me and we have made so many unforgettable memories – including your funny whispers LOOOOOOOOL. I love you forever dad and I’ll never forget you, Macy!

Yeet: Hey Yeet! You are a super chill guy and always have something cool to talk about. You’re awesome and I’m so glad I got the chance to meet you! I still think Pocoyo has a man crush on you though LOOOL.

Chelsey: Hey. We literally met, what, like a month ago?? When you said hi to me, not gonna lie and ugh this is stupid LOOOL but I WAS FREAKING OUT!! I was like omg the legendary Chelsey was way to cool to say hi to me! But, that one time I stayed up talking to you about our country differences and Donald Trump and stuff LOL, I then knew why you were known for being such a legend! You are so kind, easy to talk to, smart and hilarious! I love you and I hope you continue to do great things in life.

Kara: Hey! Kara, thanks for everything! You’re so talented and smart. You’ve inspired me tons throughout the past year and I’m very grateful that I got to meet such a cool person.

Team: Ella Banana! My rebel granny LOOOL You already know I love you because you are such a cool, fun person to be with who isn’t afraid of telling people what you think which I have always admired about you. Thank you for all the laughs over the years. I love you, from the cooler Ella ;)

Jay: I love you. Thank you for being someone I can always count on, for being someone who never failed to make me laugh. From the times we got married and had a honey moon, to my vacuum on vcs LOL. Thank you for it all, I love you lots.

Lyss: Mother lyss! You are such a beautiful girlie with a kind heart. I love you and God bless! I will miss you loads – especially vcing you with your beautiful voice! AAA it’s so pretty! Oh my gosh! Love you, Lyss!

Brit: Okie dokie, I am suing you for all the times you have made me laugh and wheeze and snort sorry! My family are very concerned for my health when I dm you, so thanks for making me look like an idiot LOOOOOOL I’m kidding omg I love you SO MUCH! THANK YOU FOR LITERALLY EVERYTHING, YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER AND MY MOTHER LOOOOOOOOOL I love that for us! You are so cool and so funny and SUCH and awesome person I will never forget. Pocoyo and Isaac say hi too!! xo

Baacon: You are one of the sweetest guys I know!! You always dm me the nicest things that make me smile. I’ll miss you and hope you have an amazing year ahead of you!

Cristal & Sugar: You both are the coolest sisters ever! I love you both so much. Thank you for being so welcoming and kind. You’re so cool and funny and you’re both gonna do great things in the future!! I love you girls!

Kat: My daddy tint vacuum. OKAY I’M NOT GONNA WRITE A WHOLE ESSAY ON HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU SO LETS KEEP IT SHORT AND SWEET. I love you x100000000000000, you are so beautiful and 2019 needs to watch out because Katty in coming for you!! LOL This is your year and you will do some AWESOME THINGS WOOOO! You are such a stunner, thank you so much I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Pic: Hit or miss.. LOOOOOOOL Pic omg I love you. I love our vcs, I love our singing with Pic lessons, I love our world tours with Leila, I love your story times, I LOVE YOU! You are like my sister I never had. You almost made me cry the other day omg. Thank you for everything!!

Paradise: PARLALALALALALALALALA! You are so fun and have such a cool, quirky personality!! LOOOL I REMEMBER WHEN WE TROLLED ON OASIS and omg WE NEVER PLAYED THE POOPIE TOILET GAME ON ROBLOX LOL NOOO!! I love talking to you about random funny stuff. You are so awesome and I hope you never change!

Zoe: Hi! I am honestly so proud of you and how far you’ve come! I remember when I was a new user and you helped me out! You are so kind and helpful and I am so happy you are achieving your goals. You are going to do amazing. You say I’m your idol, when really, you are my idol!! I love you, Zoe!

Perla: Perla, you’re my literal older sister tbh. If it wasn’t for you, I would have quit the community about a year ago but you helped me achieve my goals!! Thank you for encouraging and inspiring me. Good luck in college. Love you <3

Hamil: Hi Hamil!! You are so kind and so sweet! I love you sooooo much. I love talking to you about plushies and yummy food and stuff! I will miss you, Hamil. I admire your heart for others, God bless xox.

Kyle: Hi Kylie! LOL or patty, patty is better. *Pushes into the water and bullies* :D :D LOL Kyle, you are so funny and fun to talk to in vcs. I love you and thanks for being an awesome friend! The gc wouldn’t be the gc without you. B)

Flame: Hey Flame! The best virtual dad and fighter! What the heck
You’re a chill person to talk to and I wish you all the best for the future! :D

Swirlie: Hi Swirlie, I’m sorry for the amount of times I have dmed you endless questions and bothered you with my concerns LOL Thank you for being so helpful over the years, especially when I first became mod. The community doesn’t deserve such an awesome person like you. You are so lovely and I hope you have an awesome 2019!

Jenna – You’ve come so far!! I remember talking to jemi1234 about soccer games and other stuff. Thanks for your kindness and all the fun vcs over the years. I love you and God bless! xo

Lush – Hi Lushie!! Honestly, you have always been a person I’ve looked up to in the community. When I first joined, I wanted to be friends with you because you were so cool and nice to others. I aspired to be as cool and kind as you, thank you for everything. You have impacted me so much over the years, I love you, Lushie!!

Chase: Hey Chase! My earliest memory of you was when you made the community into anime and lego characters on your youtube channel. LOL and I just remember really wanting to be friends with you because you seemed so cool and now I’m so happy I am your friend!! I love talking to you about The Hunger Games with your cool posts about the community in the Hunger Games and that one time I won LOOOOOOOL I wish you all the best for the future!

Leila: My gingerbrad bff! We still need hot goblin boyfriends D:
I can’t tell you how many times a day you make me burst out laughing with your funny comments about your day or your family or stuff on Instagram. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH LEILA!

Mari: Marebear! Marissa, I love you so, so, so much. You are so beautiful and sweet. Thanks for looking out for me and teaching me stuff throughout the years. I’m pretty sure you’re my aunty LOL You were my mum at one point LOOOL IDK! You are Katty are so funny when you ground Kyle LOL. I love you, Mari.

Kee & Ivory: HI! Along with Cristal and Sugar, you both are such cool sisters!! and I am so happy that I got to meet you both!! You are both so kind and funny. Potatoesii = hottest username ever ngl LOOOOOL You were both such a big impact on me as a new user so I thank you for that! Keep inspiring and impacting people, I love you both.

Gamer: As Loki would say, hi granddaddy gamer LOOOOOOOL Gamer you are one of the sweetest guys in the community and you are so funny. I love talking to you and I wish you the best for the new year!

Loki: KITTYYYYY You are the best sister ever! LOL we have so many weird and wonderful memories, such as cooking people up and eating them when they were afk LOOOL ESPECIALLY FAMMI LOL and bullying each other papa leaf had to send us to timeout LOL AND your pookie account and ima swcary mwod LOOOOOOOL KITTY I love you so much. I will miss you tons I LOVE YOU!

Noah: Hey bear! You gave me the cutest nickname, sorry it took me forever to give you yours back LOL You are so kind and nice to talk to. I will miss you a lot, I love you!!!!!

Fox: Hey!! I remember you helped me so much when I first joined the forums with signatures and stuff. You are so sweet and I hope 2019 is an amazing year for you!

Sarker: Hi Sarker!! It’s been cool getting know you and where you’re from over the last year.
It is so awesome that I got to meet so many people from different countries and learn about their cultures! I will miss you!

Sadie & Courtney: There are so many cool sisters in the community aaa! You are both so kind, smart, beautiful and inspiring. You have both made such an impact on my experience in the community, thank you so much. I love you and I wish you both the best for the future.

Zinzie: Hi!! You are so sweet and kind. I love talking to you because you’re always so excited and we have the best conversations!! I love you SO MUCH and I will miss you loads. xox

Layla: I highly doubt you will see this but out of everyone in the community, it is probably you who has made the biggest impact on me and my journey. You were always there for me and you were one of my best friends. We don’t talk anymore, but I just want you to know I love you and thank you for everything. You deserve the world and I wish you all the best for the future.

Terry: Hi! I love talking to you every day and I am still counting on our ASL lessons!
You are so sweet and kind and always have the best things to talk about! I love you so much, Terry!

Bree: Hey! You are my og mum :D AAA I can’t put into words how much I love you because YOU ARE HECKING AWESOME WHAT!!!!! I can’t thank you enough for helping me with my assignment omg. You are going to go so far in life, impact so many people and do so much greatness LOL . When you become famous, don’t forget me! YOU ARE SO FUNNY, KIND AND SMART AND I LOVE YOU!

Bean: Hi Beanie! You are pretty cool and we’ve had fun on vcs. You’re super funny and I hope you have an awesome 2019!

George: HI! I will miss you so much!!! We have had some awesome conversations in the past and you’re so nice. I love you, George!

Mike: Hey :D Mike you are hilarious and always have the best things to talk about. I’ll miss you!

Rainberry: We didn’t meet that long ago but you are so nice and beautiful. I hope you have an amazing year and omg YOU ARE GONNA BE AN OLD LADY SOON AAA! What the hecking heck! I love you tons!! Xxxxxxx

Kadyen & sg : Hey! You’re both so nice to talk to, thank you for everything!! I wish you all the best for the upcoming years. Love you both!

Rigby: RIGBYYYYYYYYYY MY NEW ZEALAND BUDDY! I’LL MISS TALKING TO YOU ABOUT NEW ZEALAND AND KIWI STUFF ONLY WE UNDERSTAND! Since New Zealand is so small, I hope we eventually bump into each other. I LOVE YOU!

Fammi: I doubt you will see this but you were the best cuzzy famiz and I love you. You are probably doing great things in the world rn! Make sure to eat chocolate ants. Love you, famiz! <3

Xxsummerxx: Hi Chloe!! You may never see this but you are so cool and I’ve loved our conversations. We don’t talk that much now but if you see this, I love you and I wish you all the best for the years to come!

Thalia: You were one of my first friends and you introduced me to so many cool songs. Thank you for being such a nice friend over the years! I love you and I hope you have an awesome 2019.

Sid: LOL sid! You make me laugh so much! You are so stunning and such a queen! I love you and thanks for everything, girlie! Have an amazing year <3

Skits: Skits, I love you so much. You left and I don’t think you will ever see this but thank you for everything, for the cool conversations about usa and new zealand, about astronomy my all time favourite conversation. I hope you are doing well and God bless!

Abu: Hi, it is so cool that you are back! I remember meeting you for the first time in the staff chat and you called me a pookie LOOOOOOOOL you are so cool but kinda scary LOL thank you for everything you have done for the community!

Damen: Hey, if you ever see this, then thanks for everything you’ve done for everyone in the community. We are all so grateful for your hard work and I hope you are having a great vacation because you need it. My favourite memory of you was when you were on a live stream and a royal joust was happening and I accidentally walked in the middle of the joust and you yelled. LOOOOOOOOOL im sorry LOL but thanks for everything!

Gurlplay: Larisa, I can’t just type out how much I love you here LIKE LIEUJFHJRF You are the sweetest human being and I love your paragraphs. I am so happy you are back in the gc you have no idea. I hope you are feeling better, love yourself because you are beautiful and strong. I love you, Lari.

Mcdonut: You were the first friend I ever had on here and you rarely come on and I highly doubt you will ever see this but thank you for everything; I have loved chatting with you over the years. I recently got to see you and I was so happy. I hope everything is going well for you irl and I wish you a happy new year!

Nerdydobe & Marx : Jade and Marx!!! You are both so kind and friendly. I remember first meeting you both and we talked until about 2am and I was so tired but happy I got to meet two such amazing people. Marx, my country neighbor, I love you and I love your art. Jade, I hope your mum makes you banana cake because you are so kind. I love you both and admire your loyalty to your friends. Happy new year, I’ll miss you both so much.

CoffeeCow: Lou!! You recently came back and I was so happy to see you!! You played a major part in my experience here, especially when I was a newer user. Thank you so much for everything, you have been an amazing person to look up to and I hope you have a lovely future!

Leah & Amelie: You are both so nice and sweet and make me laugh so much. I can’t thank you both enough for always being there for me to talk to and just chill with. Best of luck for the future, I love you so much.

Lollycookeis & Fizza: OMG how many amazing sisters have we had in this community!! You both will probably never see this but IF THERE IS THE SLIGHTEST CHANCE YOU DO, I LOVE YOU BOTH! You both were so kind and friendly and had such a good taste in animes. Love you, Fizza and Lolly xox

Tasha: Tasha! I am still waiting to tell you I TOLD YOU SO when you win the upcoming gom! LOL thank you for your kindness and helpfulness! I appreciate and love you so, so much and it is very lovely to talk to you!! Happy new year, I love you lots!

Pablo: Hey Pabs-to-the-lo! YOU SUCH A LEGEND WOO! I love your art work – they are SO WONDERFUL!!! I don’t know how you do it!? I love that you are kind to everyone, you are truly an amazing person and I wish you the best for the years to come!

Seth: Seth!! I love you! You are so funny and nice. Every shout out post, I read your comments and I couldn’t stop laughing omg. Thank you so much for everything and I hope 2019 is awesome for you!

Cynthia: HEYY! WE HAVEN’T TALKED IT A WHILE BUT YOU ARE SO COOL AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! You've made me smile countless times and I can’t thank you enough for everything! I love you and hope this year IS AWESOME!!

Sebastian: SEBBBBB HOW COULD I FORGET YOU!!! Hey sweetie LOL You were the one who told me all about Selena!! Over the years, you have been such a cool person to hang out with. AND WOAH ITS SO COOL THAT YOU LIVE IN HAWAII. Oh my gosh! I love you!

Finnawoke: Hey!! I’ve missed you lots since you’ve quit and I am not sure if you will see this but, thank you for being my friend! You are so sweet and kind and I wish you all the best! Love you :D

Frame: Hula! LOOOOOOOOL you are so funny gnmfbgdfgb omg LIKE IDK HOW YOU DO IT LOL You say the funniest things and oh my gosh I LOVE YOU!

Chis: Hey! I hope 2019 is amazing for you, Chis! This year is your year WOOO! Thanks for being so nice! I’ll miss you :D

Zen: Hi Zen! You were one of my close friends last year, I’ll miss you lots and I still have your family in my prayers <3 Happy new year, Zen! Thanks for being such a lovely friend <3

Carcar: Carli, I love you forever. I miss you and I hope you are doing amazing irl. You’re awesome and I love you.

Auntemma: Hi!! I miss you so much aaa! I haven’t seen you in a while, but I hope you are doing great! I wish you the best for the future, you are such a kind person and I love you!

Ruby: Hi! We both have such weird timezones so it was so cool hanging out with you when everyone else was sleeping. You are so cool to talk to, I love you lots.

Tom: omg I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT SUCH A LEGEND! It has been such a pleasure to get to know you! I have loved talking to you over the years and I hope your 2019 IS THE BOMB.COM LOL WOO

Liv: WE MET LITERALLY 10 MINUTES AGO BUT YOU ARE SO NICE AND FUNNY AND AHH!!! I LOVE YOU oh my goodness!

Sorry, I didn't mean for this to be a whole essay!
Most of this probably doesn't make sense but I love you and thank you for everything!!

Rila

+1 by dayton, Cristal, Framerinio, bella and 24 others
rila

veteran
Master
1,360 posts
Seen 28th June 2020
1st January 2019, 08:14 PM

Hello Rila!

I am very saddened to hear about your departure from the DSGHQ community. You were a dear friend of mine and I hope truly that we stay in touch because all of the conversations we had were amazing, and I will keep in my heart to remember. You've helped me a lot throughout your time here on the community and honestly, I don't know what I would do without you because you're one of a kind. It's really hard to realize that someone like you are leaving this community. It's a true shock and I just want you to know if you ever come back I will make sure to contact you, and if any new users joined to let you make some new friends along your time coming back. You'll truly be missed Rila and that will last a lifetime.

Note- I am glad that you're going to be staying until the end of January because I hope we can have many more conversations, and overall get to know each other more even though we've known quite a bit about each other. I just want to talk to you almost every second that I can well this month is because you know this is your last month of playing throughout the whole DSGHQ community. :(

+1 by Rila, Scott and bella, -1 by avax

hot eyebrows
Master
1,101 posts
Seen 1st June 2023
1st January 2019, 08:15 PM

I love you! You are just one of the sweetest people I know and I really hope you have the most amazing and sweetest 2019 ever <3 GONNA MISS U!

+1 by Rila and Tommo
Foot

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
1st January 2019, 08:21 PM

Let's pretend like I'm not hiding my face from the rest of my family to shield the fact I'm currently crying-

Rila, you're the sweetest human being I've ever met. You're so adorable and whenever I'm around you, I feel like any emotion other than pure joy is nonexistent. I've never seen you upset or angry in the full year I've known you. You're so bubbly with energy, all you do is bounce all over the place and fill everyone with happiness and warmth. You're such a special little sugar cookie- everything about you is sweet. You're such a pure girl. All of the discussions I've had with you, all the moments I've spent by your side, the jokes we've laughed over... I won't forget them. When I saw this post, I literally choked on my cereal and as soon as I skimmed over it, I started crying so hard. And I still am. Please, Rila. Don't stop being a unique little ray of sunshine. If I find out you've changed, I'm getting on a plane to New Zealand and I will find you and stare at you like my grandmother does when she's angry.

Have a wonderful life, girlie. <3 ilysm, I'm gonna miss you <3 YOU BETTER COME BACK TO VISIT AND YOU BETTER KEEP IN TOUCH OR I SWEAR TO ACTUAL GOD RILAKKUMA-

+1 by Rila and Sam
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

stop.
Master
941 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
1st January 2019, 08:22 PM

Hi rila, its honestly quite sad to see you leave. Just wanna say thank you for always being so kind to me all the time. You're one of the nicest people I have ever met, I'll never forget you :). Wishing you the best in life. Thank you for being an amazing friend <3

- Tom

+1 by Rila and epicgamer

oahu
91 posts
Seen 19th June 2021
1st January 2019, 08:29 PM

rila!! i have been so blessed to have met you on this game and im so grateful to have become so close with you. i knew since the beginning you were going to make a huge impact on this game and im so glad you achieved so much during your time here. i promise when i study abroad in australia i will visit you in new zealand. im going to miss you so much!! but i know we will stay in contact. i love you girl thank you for all the memories, smiles, laughs, and adventures we had on this game. i would never trade our friendship for anything. i wish you so much happiness and the best of luck in school and everything, i love you!!

+1 by Rila

Hula
43 posts
Seen 26th August 2023
1st January 2019, 08:30 PM

Hey, Rilakkuma, dear...

1st of all, I am immensely delighted to C you remembered and mentioned me in your post. I thought it would be the classic case once again - whole community shoved into one shoutout post, but obviously there's no space for me left.
It is a pity that we had drifted apart, I shall blame myself for havin' been inactive for so long! OldCp.Biz was the missin' thing in my life this whole time. It fills the empty and cavernous hole in my soul, and it's all because of pengwinz like you.
You do seem like one of those people who are genuinely content with 'emselves and every1 else around. I'd never imagine you bein' too mad, and that is terrific, we do need more people like you.
On the other hand, I suggest you to make a grand return to the community sometime. In this present day, filled with the dominance of technology & the Interwebs, it is impossible to avoid havin' to go online. OldCp.Biz is one of those places which would hopefully manage to make your trips to the World Wide Web more pleasant. I am sure your friends and myself included will be waitin' with our arms wide open.

Sincerely, with the very best wishes,
~Framerinio

P.S. I did not have time to rehearse or edit any parts of this letter beforehand, it spilt right out of my heart and soul, just like that! ;DDD
However, that way it's more raw & real, and that's what makes us all human.

+1 by Rila

亡霊
Master
713 posts
Seen 6th October 2020
1st January 2019, 08:37 PM

I love you so much Rila, I know you'll go on to do great things. Come visit us sometime!

+1 by Rila, Sled and Kara

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
1st January 2019, 08:38 PM

Rila, you are probably one of the sweetest people I've met, and you were probably one of the most fantastic moderators this game has ever had. I'm really sad to see you leave, you were always so positive, friendly, and kind to everyone. The world definitely needs more people like you. Thank you for being such a great member of the community, you deserve a lot more recognition. You will never be forgotten. <3

+1 by Rila

Former Moderator
Master
433 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
1st January 2019, 08:41 PM

RILA PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME :(. I am going to miss you an immense amount and I’m so upset you’re leaving. You have been the SWEETEST person to me in this community and I cannot repay you for that. I will always cherish what we have and don’t forget to come back whenever! I love you sosososo much <3

+1 by Rila
4207bPerlaZenTomEbonLyssAbuNateIanCateJosephPablo

what’re you lookin at
Master
249 posts
Seen 17th July 2024
1st January 2019, 09:22 PM

I LOVE YOU RILAAAAA AHHHHHHHH <3333333

+1 by Rila

livin life
Master
237 posts
Seen 21st August 2023
1st January 2019, 09:35 PM

As long as ur still on discord for me :)) LOVE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

+1 by Rila and Joseph

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
1st January 2019, 09:48 PM

Rilaaaaaa I'm so sad you're leaving!! :(
You're honestly probably the nicest person on OldCp and I have many fun and amazing memories with you (I'll put some sses I have with this post later). I'm going to miss you SO much!!! Please please please please please check in often! And make your brothers play so we can snoop on your life through them!!! You're always so sweet and caring towards everyone in the community. You will be greatly missed. :(
I wish you the best of luck with your life. DONT BE A BADIE, AND REMEMBER TO DROP IN!!!

+1 by Rila, Sebastian and Brit, -1 by lokigang and lokigangv2

princess
Master
819 posts
Seen 28th November 2021
1st January 2019, 09:57 PM

i have not in my whole time being here met someone as sweet and kind and positive as you. youre genuinely a kind person and i cant say that enough. you dont hurt anyone, and thats made this community a better place. we have some good memories and ill for sure cherish them all! dont forget to visit girlie ily <3

+1 by Rila
masquerade
paper faces on parade
masquerade

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
1st January 2019, 09:59 PM

Rila you are by far the most sweetest person on this game, you have always been welcoming to everyone, kind and understanding, and overall a very pure and genuine person. It is a horrible thing to see you leave, you are such a great moderator and will always have left a huge impact on this community. I hope you do well in your career, as I know you will. I hope you come visit us! We will miss you dearly! We love you Rila!

+1 by Rila

Kara
Administrator

Login or join the forums to reply.