3rd January 2019

Goodbye

Made by Pablo in Introductions and Leaving

Master
170 posts
Seen 25th July 2022
3rd January 2019, 05:31 PM

pablo nooo :( you're my best friend!! you are the one of the sweetest people i've met on here and you will always be known as the sweetest people. you're also an amazing moderator. stay on discord so we can stay in touch. gonna miss u bff

+1 by Pablo and Flame

oahu
91 posts
Seen 19th June 2021
3rd January 2019, 07:44 PM

Pablo it has been truly an honor to have met you and become close with you. You brought something very unique to this community and it is really a shame to see you go. thank you for being an incredible staff member and never letting the drama get to you. you always had a positive attitude and welcomed everyone with open arms. i truly admire your personality and patience. i wish you best of luck with your future and please keep in touch.

+1 by Pablo

cute
Master
719 posts
Seen 23rd February 2023
3rd January 2019, 09:51 PM

PabIo wrote on 3rd January 2019, 03:15 PM:
2.5 years.........2.5 years ago I knew absolutely nothing about this game other than what I took out from the original Club Penguin. 2.5 years ago, I was just a user looking to make friends and have fun on a game. 2.5 years later and we are here.
There have been so many things going through my mind lately and all together, are convincing me that it is my time to go. I have thought a lot about this since I made my last goodbye video in August. If anything, I have noticed that there has been quite a lot of disconnects on OldCP in variety of things ranging from friendships, to the ranked and the rankless and just in general. I dedicated a lot of time and energy into doing what I could to help but there is always something wrong out of the things that I do.
"We're children playing at a game, screaming that the rules aren't fair." -Aegon Targaryen
Honestly yeah, a lot of people take this game too seriously and that is a huge factor that is causing myself to leave. Whether you have a coloured name or not, it does not make you any different than any user, remember that. There's been too many useless dramas going around that having to be in the middle hearing both sides just makes me shake my head. I genuinely believed I was going to stay until this game was put to rest but I have lost the toleration and motivation to.
To Damen, thank you for carrying out this game to what it was in the past to what it is now - it brings confusion to our ears for some of us but we always try to make the most out of it. To the staff, although we follow a rulebook, remember to keep your friends close. To the users, thank you for making my time here worthwhile because I have met a tremendous amount of people who have influenced me. I will not do an entire shoutout list because all of you mean something to me and you know that. To end off, its unfortunate that I was a role model to many others so I hope this is a wake up call. Spread the love and be kind to one another. Goodbye.
respect <3

+1 by Pablo

77 posts
Seen 10th May 2021
3rd January 2019, 11:07 PM

we love you pablo and will support you no matter what. everybody loves you and you're kind, thoughtful, and a funny guy. truly the best staff member. it's sad that it's come down to this and the main factor is useless drama and other things, but honestly words cannot describe how much we will miss you. you always have the best intentions in mind and we will always cherish you. just remember you're welcome to visit whenever. <3

+1 by Pablo and LiveToDance

Master
745 posts
Seen 29th August 2020
3rd January 2019, 11:41 PM

All I can say is that I hope you know how incredible you are. Not many people have the same mindset, kindness and sincerity you have. You worded this exceptionally well, which makes your points overwhelmingly transparent - I don't think I could agree more with anything you said. The friends I've made here and the people who have been there for me in this community is what made me return to the game in the first place, just like you. It's actually really saddening to me to come to the realization that with the exception of few, not many people here have the awareness yet to realize that friendship and love for others should be put foremost. I have loved the DSGHQ so much in the past, and I still love it, but I do think it's a little disappointing when some people can't put real values first. Sometimes, the reason they play is simply for a rank or to achieve an accomplishment they believe means the most. And sometimes, because of that rank or accomplishment, they feel they have authority over you. Anyway, without getting too in depth into the dramatic stuff, I am so thankful that I got to meet you here. I know we'll still be talking often (probably in the next 10 minutes, lol) but I wanted to write this to make sure you know how appreciated you are. You're an amazing friend, and it's a blessing that I've been able to get to know you. Love ya, Pabs!

+1 by Pablo

G
Master
940 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th January 2019, 06:30 PM

You're leaving?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUT YOU JUST CAME BACK

+1 by Pablo

Login or join the forums to reply.