3rd January 2019

Goodbye 2

Made by Team in Introductions and Leaving

queen of oopsie doopsies
374 posts
Seen 24th April 2022
3rd January 2019, 11:27 PM

It's funny really, I've been attempting to quit this game since I was 11, but nothing has driven me to that success up until now. With that being said I don't lay the blame on any particular people, or the recent loss of my rank, more so the direction the community itself has taken as a whole. I joined in 2014 when this game was flourishing with new users constantly, it was a lively place filled with children just looking for fun. I was one of them, roleplaying at /jr ava and /jr nature, forming wolf packs and competing in snowball wars and GOM. Obviously, this is not how the game was anymore. I believe the primary cause of this was because of the valuable people we lost that made this game what it was, which goes to show what makes this game great: the users.

Might I urge you all to take a step back and understand this is a community filled with young people that are growing their mindsets. A community that inhabits so much toxicity is not a good environment for anyone, especially when regardless of what "rank" you have, we're all individuals learning and dealing with things far beyond the screen. I was never addicted to this game in general, more so I had an appreciation for the community that Damen created, and the amazing individuals that I was truly lucky to be able to grow close with. However it's without a doubt all things come to an end, as a sudden recent detachment has occurred in many ways that has taken a toll on me and a few others. With that being said it's apparent why I need to put more focus into other things that consistently bring me up instead of down.

Would I remain apart of the community if I were still a Mod? Well the loss of my rank and me parting from the community go hand in hand, but not in the way one would expect. The reason I've often acted carelessly (pulling out weapons, etc.) has always been some kind of subconscious urge from the back of my mind trying to give me a reason to leave this game. But it also proves a point in how harmless things in the game can be taken way too seriously. Does anyone else find it ironic that at my trial, Abushekaus said "Do you not understand the seriousness of this situation?" Y'all this man is a marine, serving our country and he's claiming there's any seriousness for me possibly desperately trying to suck some fun out of a game that's become so dull is an incredibly serious issue?

But thank you to those that have impressed me so much; those that gave me a purpose to want to make this game a better place; those who have cared for me and stayed with me no matter my position on the game; and those who reminded me what kept me going on this game in the first place. And to those people that remain on the game, I am sorry. I sincerely wish the best for the final year of the game. And it's in the hands of the administration to start prioritizing what changes we need to make progress; in the hands of the Mods to be good role models towards individuals; and most importantly in the hands of the users to understand what matters most and to represent what a real community is supposed to be.

Always and forever,
Team the meme

+1 by Kricken, indigo, Pablo, CoffeeCow and 25 others
- Take this seriously -

Teammaybe

77 posts
Seen 10th May 2021
3rd January 2019, 11:32 PM

team, we love you queen. we support you in whatever you choose to do after oldcp! life goes on and i agree with your post. the recent toxicity is out of hand. we love you girl and u do what u need to do <3

+1 by Team

what’re you lookin at
Master
249 posts
Seen 17th July 2024
3rd January 2019, 11:39 PM

AHHH I READ THE WHOLE THING I LOVE YOU AND ILL MISS YOU <3 <3 <3 come back to be my wife one day ok?

+1 by Team

Lord
Master
541 posts
Seen 28th March 2023
3rd January 2019, 11:47 PM

I appreciate your effort to think about what I said, that means you actually cared instead of nodding your head and letting it go in one ear and out the other.

I think the phrase I was quoted for was most definitely a serious issue, but just for this circumstance. A moderator, someone who is looked up to and is supposed to be the image of a semi-perfect member of the user base was subject to this specific trial.

I know you better than to think that you intended to shoot Tasha on purpose, but the fact that it happened at all while being a mod is why it is serious.

On the other hand, I have been in the same boat. I've done things that a moderator shouldn't have done, or even as an admin , that shouldn't be done. I guess at this point it's just a matter of learning and moving on. Don't hold on to this, just move on and everyone else will too. If you make diss tracks or posts about it, then it's just gonna stick around.

If you really are leaving, then I bid you farewell. I will remember you as a funny and energized person who was fun to talk to. Hopefully this memory isn't the only thing you remember me by. Good luck to you and everything you do!

+1 by LiveToDance, Pablo, Chelsey, Team and 4 others

54 posts
Seen 20th October 2021
3rd January 2019, 11:52 PM

pce ella, wish u the best.

+1 by Flame, Team and mari

Master
745 posts
Seen 29th August 2020
4th January 2019, 12:08 AM

I love you. It's impossible to explain how much I love you. You're my absolute best friend and I've appreciated your friendship since the beginning. Just like Indigo said, those close to you will always support you until the end. I agree with everything you mentioned, and everything I stated on Pablo's goodbye post also applies to your statements. You have such a big heart, an insane amount of intelligence and wisdom to share, and a whole lot of love. It's crazy to think that someone at your age could be so ahead of her time. I've learned a ton about myself in this community and it's genuinely shaped me somewhat into the person that I am today - I was so lucky to be able to meet you here and I couldn't ask for a better friend. I love your comedy and your jokes, but I also really love how you always stay true to your values and what's really important, even if you have to be honest with yourself and with others. That's insanely rare to find in today's world, especially online. I know we'll still be talking often, so I don't want to make this comment TOO cheesy. But yeah, you know where I stand and how much I love you. I hope we have many more awesome memories to share together!

+1 by Pablo and Team

queen of oopsie doopsies
374 posts
Seen 24th April 2022
4th January 2019, 12:12 AM

LiveToDance wrote on 4th January 2019, 12:08 AM:
I love you. It's impossible to explain how much I love you. You're my absolute best friend and I've appreciated your friendship since the beginning. Just like Indigo said, those close to you will always support you until the end. I agree with everything you mentioned, and everything I stated on Pablo's goodbye post also applies to your statements. You have such a big heart, an insane amount of intelligence and wisdom to share, and a whole lot of love. It's crazy to think that someone at your age could be so ahead of her time. I've learned a ton about myself in this community and it's genuinely shaped me somewhat into the person that I am today - I was so lucky to be able to meet you here and I couldn't ask for a better friend. I love your comedy and your jokes, but I also really love how you always stay true to your values and what's really important, even if you have to be honest with yourself and with others. That's insanely rare to find in today's world, especially online. I know we'll still be talking often, so I don't want to make this comment TOO cheesy. But yeah, you know where I stand and how much I love you. I hope we have many more awesome memories to share together!

I'm not crying... I just got a uh chancla in my eye...

+1 by LiveToDance and Narcissa
- Take this seriously -

Teammaybe

Not Picasso
Master
169 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th January 2019, 12:15 AM

Let this be a lesson to everyone, that friendship matters the most in anything. You won't get anywhere being self-centered, you need friends alike her to get you far. Thank you Team for being one of the few people in this community who understood my struggles and challenges and may we both leave this community, searching for a peace of mind. Thank you so much

+1 by LiveToDance, Team, Sebastian, Dancebear and 2 others

The POTM Legend
Master
917 posts
Seen 6th July 2022
4th January 2019, 12:23 AM

You are a queen.

+1 by Team and valentina
McKinlee Ren
Wiki:Mckinlee

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th January 2019, 12:57 AM

Will you be on discord?

+1 by Team

queen of oopsie doopsies
374 posts
Seen 24th April 2022
4th January 2019, 01:07 AM

Dice wrote on 4th January 2019, 12:57 AM:
Will you be on discord?

Yes

+1 by sel
- Take this seriously -

Teammaybe

princess
Master
819 posts
Seen 28th November 2021
4th January 2019, 01:54 AM

peace out sister. although we've had a few ups and down, i can 100 percent say this based off of what i know you for;

you are most definitely a legendary legend.

+1 by Team
masquerade
paper faces on parade
masquerade

im not religious
538 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th January 2019, 03:32 AM

Team we're gonna miss u a lot <3

+1 by Team

G
Master
940 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th January 2019, 08:20 AM

You were a cool dude, Team, but remember that nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes.
Even I have been demoted, but guess what? I learned and moved on from it and got to what I am now.

+1 by Team

Master
296 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
4th January 2019, 11:07 AM

PabIo wrote on 4th January 2019, 12:15 AM:
Let this be a lesson to everyone, that friendship matters the most in anything. You won't get anywhere being self-centered, you need friends alike her to get you far. Thank you Team for being one of the few people in this community who understood my struggles and challenges and may we both leave this community, searching for a peace of mind. Thank you so much

THEN TALK TO ME :(

+1 by Team and Pablo

Login or join the forums to reply.