6th January 2019

au revoir -seth

Made by Seth in Introductions and Leaving

Master
296 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
6th January 2019, 03:12 PM

I keep doing this, but I just keep thinking about it. I really am getting too bored of this game, as well as getting old, and school is starting back tomorrow and I really need to focus since its going to be exam week soon. I also feel like no one really wants me here most of the time anyways and I am too depressed and angry to be here anyways, soo.. Yeah. I am going to be quitting and I have no idea if I am going to be back any time soon, or ever. I really enjoyed being here for these last couple of years and I am so thankful for everybody who has decided to be my friend and talk to me every single day. I am surprised I even had any. I don't even know what to write here because i'm literally so boring. I don't have any idea if I am going to be checking in or not, because to be honest with you, I don't want to. Every time I do it either brings me back here or just makes me hate everything even more. ..I still have no idea what to write again so thank you again to everybody, and especially everyone who stood by me no matter what.

Here are some people that I could think about at the time because i'm dumb
Lyss - Hi bff. You are so funny and we relate on like literally everything. We always have the greatest conversations every time we talk and they always make me laugh. And i'm sorry if I have ever made you sad or mad and I havent realized it. I wish I could make it up to you somehow.
Flame - Hi. We honestly barely talked even though we knew each other for like ever. The most we have ever said to each other is "hi" or "how are you." But that still doesn't mean you arent a great friend. You helped me with a lot of my problems and I appreciate that a lot.
Perla - Sup ugly. We used to talk a lot with Cristal, Sugar, and Poolpie like a year or 2 ago. We have been talking again and its really great. I'm glad you came back to the DSGHQ and I am also glad u remembered me cuz im literally stupid.
Chelsey - *dabs* hi lol. When you came back and became an admin I wanted to try and be ur friend because i've seen you before and I thought u were a really chill person. And you are. You always said I wasn't annoying but uhh im pretty sure ur wrong and i'm sure at least once i've made u mad lmao.

Okay and now i'm too lazy to type anymore. Finally, I am going to be leaving all OldCP Discord Chats, but if you want to still talk to me or need something else, don't hesitate at all to add me/message me.
Seth#8591

+1 by Dunk, zenny, Jenna, George and 7 others

G
Master
940 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th January 2019, 03:14 PM

Rip seth :( you were a good head mod and friend

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th January 2019, 03:23 PM

Sethy :( you're such a good friend. You always made me laugh and smile when I was sad and you made me feel very happy whenever we talked. I'm gonna message you every damn day now. I'm not going to miss you because I'm still going to talk to you so there will be no reason to miss you at all. ily bff :) I hope you feel better. People in this community have a tendency to make others feel this way and I'm sad to see you're the next to go.

You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

Former Moderator
Master
433 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
6th January 2019, 03:50 PM

I’ll miss you bff :(

4207bPerlaZenTomEbonLyssAbuNateIanCateJosephPablo

oahu
91 posts
Seen 19th June 2021
6th January 2019, 04:10 PM

good friend always. im very happy i was able to reconnect with you and i will miss you but i know this isnt goodbye. see ya on dis :P

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th January 2019, 04:47 PM

ily

"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

what’re you lookin at
Master
249 posts
Seen 17th July 2024
6th January 2019, 05:28 PM

Bye seth! I'll miss you soo much! <3 <3 <3 You're a great guy and don't let anyone change that about you for me!

亡霊
Master
713 posts
Seen 6th October 2020
6th January 2019, 06:46 PM

SETH NOOO.. I'll miss you sm, hopefully we can still keep in touch. <3

stop.
Master
941 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th January 2019, 05:48 PM

I’ll miss you so much :(