23rd November 2013

My last words. .-.

Made by Gaf in Introductions and Leaving

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd November 2013, 10:25 PM

Hello guys, I am FINALLY quitting, How exciting!

Why? Becuse, my account tornado got banned. Pieguy banned me with proof that I cussed.
It shows This. Tornado says: The f word, with letters mixed up.

Thats really confsuing, becuse they only time I would have cussed was when I was in jr adults, or when I first started oldcp. Its not very nice.

Well, My words to hashtagfood, and people who think I bully her.

You are being very rude to everyone and saying they want attention... Expessily me.
But I mean, You made moods like "Cutting cx" Or, '' Getting bullied go ahead and hate on me cx "
Actually, You are the attention seeker by saying that.
Im really dissappointed in you.

I made a nice post saying I cared for you in damens post.

You replied very rude, I cut and cried all night that night.

Im very dissappointed in you.

I even apologized to you for somthing I didnt do, Just wanting to end the drama. You say Leave me alone.

Listen, Stop bullying my friends. If you bully, Others will bully you, I dont know why you bully, But you really need to stop.

Sorry if this is causing drama, But.. Im just speaking the truth.

New topic.

when I told brndav I was quitting, He said , Has anything new happened?
I said, well bulying and drama.

He said Right.

I really agree with that becuse that has been what is happening, When I come on, all I do is get bullied and hated on. ugh.

Wish me luck for my career in singing... You will be jelly when Im singing, and you are still bullying. Agh sorry, Im just really sick of this.

People I will miss most : Jaycee, Avax, Dexter1002, Damen, Youtubefan2, PenguinDSC, and cpmaniac.

Please, Email me or visit me at cpps.me, Cpps.co Or, at cpps.se..... I am really going this time, Bye.

+1 by PenguinDSC, Sophie, Ninjay, Scott and 6 others, -1 by RoyalStar and Malorie
Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd November 2013, 10:27 PM

Well, bye Olivia! I know your name because I looked on your page and saw your facebook and yourube accounts... :P BYE!!!

+1 by Gaf, RoyalStar, Abby and Sophie

heyhey
Master
1,248 posts
Seen 27th June 2022
23rd November 2013, 10:29 PM

Farewell Tornado. We will miss you D:

Beautiful signatures made by the amazing Tasha v

This one's made by the incredible Sparklz

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
23rd November 2013, 10:30 PM

This time plz do NOT leave. Do you want me to have ANOTHER tantrum?
Quote:
I will remember you forever Tornado! You were a great friend of mine and I am sad you are leaving. :(

You are all alone in the rain because of the horrible bullies that are mean to you. :(

Once again you were a very nice person to me, hilarious, and happy all the time.

Bye forever Tornado. :( I will really miss you.

I am really mad about this that I will make my identity a secret by wearing a panda costume and having a tantrum and a big hissy fit on my "Fellow workers"

I am so sad you are leaving! I do not want you to leave for many reasons:

1. You are HILARIOUS!

2. You were a great friend.

3. You were nice all the time until...

Don't let the bullies get you! Stay strong, live long, and love your neighbors like yourself! :'(

I will miss you very much, and I will NEVER EVER forget you. :'( Bye forever Olivia! Have a great life! You, my friend, will be missed much! :'( I hope you change your mind and stay Tor!

Dream On!
~PenguinDSC~

194 posts
23rd November 2013, 10:33 PM

OK your saying hashtagfood is being rude?? Dude do you have any idea what SHE GOES THROUGH!? Err... well i have to admit, i will miss your Tornado.

+1 by Malorie and , -1 by Gaf, Abby, Sophie, qwerty54 and 1 other
made by Music :).
By Pearlr10
Made by Katie :).
By ThePast

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd November 2013, 10:36 PM

Quote:
OK your saying hashtagfood is being rude?? Dude do you have any idea what SHE GOES THROUGH!? Err... well i have to admit, i will miss your Tornado.
Just becuse she is going through stuff doesnt mean she can bully others. HI YOU SUCK, Mod bans: HEY I HAVE A BAD LIFE.. See not that easy.

+1 by Ninjay, RoyalStar and PenguinDSC, -1 by Malorie

Fizz
Master
437 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd November 2013, 10:37 PM

i'll miss you tornado ill see you cpps.co

+1 by RoyalStar, Gaf and Jas
a cool photo I made in 2013

your uber driver
Master
1,538 posts
Seen 31st May 2023
23rd November 2013, 10:38 PM

Well bye Tornado. You will be remembered on Oldcp :( Have a great life -Frozo

+1 by RoyalStar and Abby
so long, goodbye, and good luck.

194 posts
23rd November 2013, 10:39 PM

ok im not trying to start fights but hashtag is not a attention seeker. this, if she sees this, she will cry and think about her horrible times! Just dont post anything like this please. It really hurts others, and you dont know what they will feel. Tornado, please just be careful next time you think about posting about someone. and im sorry about the drama we had between us. that day when i made my cat like, attack your or something, i was just playing around and i was trying to be your friend a little more. im sorry if you took it the wrong way....

+1 by Malorie, -1 by Gaf, Abby and Mycroft
By Pearlr10
By ThePast

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
23rd November 2013, 10:40 PM

Bye friend. I will miss you so so much. You were a great friend and i will never forget you :D

+1 by RoyalStar, Gaf, Ninjay and Zekrom
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd November 2013, 10:44 PM

Quote:
ok im not trying to start fights but hashtag is not a attention seeker. this, if she sees this, she will cry and think about her horrible times! Just dont post anything like this please. It really hurts others, and you dont know what they will feel. Tornado, please just be careful next time you think about posting about someone. and im sorry about the drama we had between us. that day when i made my cat like, attack your or something, i was just playing around and i was trying to be your friend a little more. im sorry if you took it the wrong way....
Do you even know how much she made me cry. So cold.

+1 by Ninjay, Mycroft, Sophie and Zekrom, -1 by Malorie

194 posts
23rd November 2013, 10:46 PM

Oh... i am sorry tornado you are right...... well i hate this to happen between us! right when you leave, were finally friends. p.s your right, just because she goes through pain doesnt mean we have to suck up to her, she does something wrong- we cant support it and let it slide.

By Pearlr10
By ThePast

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd November 2013, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Oh... i am sorry tornado you are right...... well i hate this to happen between us! right when you leave, were finally friends. p.s your right, just because she goes through pain doesnt mean we have to suck up to her, she does something wrong- we cant support it and let it slide.
Im not mad at you :)

+1 by RoyalStar

194 posts
23rd November 2013, 10:48 PM

oh my gosh, THANK YOU!!! i hate drama, i still cant believe that post i had made reporting you, i was so dumb!! i hated myself for doing that. when i heard you cried, i was like OH NO. It was all going south and i didnt know what too do!!! omg :(

By Pearlr10
By ThePast

Master
1,051 posts
Seen 7th August 2022
23rd November 2013, 10:51 PM

cx wow just , wow cx

+1 by Scott, -1 by Abby, Mycroft, Sophie, Gaf and 1 other
contact me through discord if you need me @honey#4967
<3