14th January 2019

quitting.

Made by izuno in Introductions and Leaving

LIVING LEGEND
Master
326 posts
Seen 23rd March 2023
14th January 2019, 08:41 PM

I don't really like this community at all. Many people hate me and I just feel like more and more people want me gone from this place. I've been dealing with a lot lately and I just can't handle it anymore. I have a few reasons as to why I'm quitting. I'm not sure if I'll stay on Discord or not, I just want to leave because I don't want another 500 pound weight to carry on my back.

I don't feel welcomed here: Many people hate me and I feel like I am not welcomed here. After seeing things that people have said about me, it makes me wonder if I should go into isolation entirely. This is partially because of my past, and there's nothing that I can do about it anymore. I have sat up for entire nights crying to myself wondering how I'm still alive. I'm still alive because or everyone who has supported me, even though I regret coming back to this god-forsaken community.

Drama: I really don't like drama here, and what people have been saying about me behind my back. I found out what two people were saying about me, and it really pained me. It made me never want to come back to this place again, in which they should be happy I made this decision. You have the two of them to thank for that, but they really don't know what I've gone through so I couldn't care less. I have felt repulsed by this site every time I logged on because I usually see someone I hate or something that makes me really emotional.

My depression: Most of my friends know I deal with depression. It's really bad and I have had past troubles with it. I would go in depth about how much I've been going through due to my depression but it crosses the line. Let's just say that I've thought about disappearing, and I know nobody will notice that I am gone because my thoughts and emotions clearly do not matter to anyone anymore. I have inflicted a lot of mental pain on myself thanks to people who have harassed and bullied me on a daily basis. I just can't take it anymore.

The moderation: I have done a lot of bad and good things here in the past, but one of my closest friends reported a case of harassment to the OldCP Administration and they have not done anything other than call it a lie or warn the offender. I feel as if the community has grown biased and wants their friends to remain unpunished for their wrongdoings. This report was made for me against someone who has been harassing me for such a long time. A lot of work was put into that email just for it to be called a damn lie. Anyone would be heated if their friend was just called a liar by someone who should be stopping this kind of activity.

Personal reasons: I have a lot to deal with now since I've been in Singapore and I am trying to make my future brighter. I have been through a lot since I've came back, and especially in September of 2018. I just need time to myself.

I don't know if I'm going to stay on Discord, this is becoming too much to deal with. If you have helped me through mostly anything I've been through, you are on my profile. I may come back time to time on the forums to visit, it's just that all of these things have made me lose interest in what was my favorite game of my childhood.

Goodbye DSGHQ / RCHQ, you know who you are if you have a strong feeling of hatred toward me or if you have helped me through this all. I'm going to be here to watch this thread until finally, it dies and I won't have to worry about this anymore. I hope this serves as a lesson to everyone that this game is literally collapsing due to toxicity, as I predicted. Not just because of the moderation team, but also because of the users who play.

shout-outs to: mainssssss chat, sal vulcanos chat, draconians, zen

- absolutecringe // 4207b
(2013 - 2019)

+1 by zenny, Sled, Dunk, SecurityGuy and 9 others, -1 by Wheeler and Rainberry

Zenny SecurityGuy Danny Forbi Jenna Rachel

G
Master
940 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th January 2019, 08:53 PM

Bye 420

+1 by Alea

806 posts
Seen 5th November 2020
14th January 2019, 08:54 PM

Cya man

+1 by Alea

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th January 2019, 09:07 PM

Sorry it took so long for me to respond, I had to go downstairs due to the fact I didn't want my mom or sister to see me crying.

BFF, I love you more than you could ever know. I'm so sorry and I'm so upset you had to go through this. Honestly, it sickened me when that administrator told me to email them whenever you were being harassed and when I did email them, they called it a lie and did nothing. You deserve so much better than the type of treatment you get here. It hurts me so badly every time I see you upset, but now I really have no idea what to say. No matter what happens, no matter if we're separated, I'll always be here for you and I want you to know that. My DMs will never be closed to you. We've been through so much together. We've leaned on eachother when we've needed it. I'm so so sorry you had to go through hell this past year. I did my best to try to get you unipbanned. Please stay in touch with me, bff.... You're like family to me. You've met half of my family and I met half of yours. Like my profile says;

1 universe. 9 planets. 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas... and I had to privilege to meet you. I hope we're friends until we die. And then I hope we'll be ghost friends and walk through walls together and scare the living crap out of people together and then stay up all night eating chick fil a and laughing at our lives together. I can't be mad at you, ever. If I know I've hurt you in some way, I will not sleep. I will be so angry and upset with myself, I'll end up either severely hurting myself or crying myself into a breakdown. You're my bestest friend. I love you so freakin much you don't even know. You fight, I fight. You hurt, I hurt. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I will jump off after you with a parachute attached to me and I will catch. you. We may be many miles apart from eachother, we may be countries apart at the current moment but we will never leave eachother. You're my better half. Without you, I have no idea what I would currently be right now. I love you so much. You're like my older brother that I've never had. VCing you every month last year was the highlight of my days. You brought me so much joy and you made me smile and laugh so hard I could not breathe. And then I almost killed you and I was so scared I literally screamed and cried so hard my neighbor had to run over to make sure I was okay. ilysm <333

You're such a nice person. You didn't deserve any of the crap you've received. You're literally the main reason why I'm still emotionally stable right now. No matter where we are in the world, I'll always be with you in your heart. Please keep in touch with me... ilysm bff <3

+1 by izuno, Jesse, , sel and 1 other
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

LIVING LEGEND
Master
326 posts
Seen 23rd March 2023
14th January 2019, 09:09 PM

Zendaya2408 wrote on 14th January 2019, 09:07 PM:
Sorry it took so long for me to respond, I had to go downstairs due to the fact I didn't want my mom or sister to see me crying.
BFF, I love you more than you could ever know. I'm so sorry and I'm so upset you had to go through this. Honestly, it sickened me when that administrator told me to email them whenever you were being harassed and when I did email them, they called it a lie and did nothing. You deserve so much better than the type of treatment you get here. It hurts me so badly every time I see you upset, but now I really have no idea what to say. No matter what happens, no matter if we're separated, I'll always be here for you and I want you to know that. My DMs will never be closed to you. We've been through so much together. We've leaned on eachother when we've needed it. I'm so so sorry you had to go through hell this past year. I did my best to try to get you unipbanned. Please stay in touch with me, bff.... You're like family to me. You've met half of my family and I met half of yours. Like my profile says;
1 universe. 9 planets. 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas... and I had to privilege to meet you. I hope we're friends until we die. And then I hope we'll be ghost friends and walk through walls together and scare the living crap out of people together and then stay up all night eating chick fil a and laughing at our lives together. I can't be mad at you, ever. If I know I've hurt you in some way, I will not sleep. I will be so angry and upset with myself, I'll end up either severely hurting myself or crying myself into a breakdown. You're my bestest friend. I love you so freakin much you don't even know. You fight, I fight. You hurt, I hurt. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I will jump off after you with a parachute attached to me and I will catch. you. We may be many miles apart from eachother, we may be countries apart at the current moment but we will never leave eachother. You're my better half. Without you, I have no idea what I would currently be right now. I love you so much. You're like my older brother that I've never had. VCing you every month last year was the highlight of my days. You brought me so much joy and you made me smile and laugh so hard I could not breathe. And then I almost killed you and I was so scared I literally screamed and cried so hard my neighbor had to run over to make sure I was okay. ilysm <333
You're such a nice person. You didn't deserve any of the crap you've received. You're literally the main reason why I'm still emotionally stable right now. No matter where we are in the world, I'll always be with you in your heart. Please keep in touch with me... ilysm bff

i am crying why do i deserve you as a friend ilysvm bff <3

+1 by zenny and Alea

Zenny SecurityGuy Danny Forbi Jenna Rachel

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th January 2019, 09:12 PM

absolutecringe wrote on 14th January 2019, 09:09 PM:
Zendaya2408 wrote on 14th January 2019, 09:07 PM:
You're such a nice person. You didn't deserve any of the crap you've received. You're literally the main reason why I'm still emotionally stable right now. No matter where we are in the world, I'll always be with you in your heart. Please keep in touch with me... ilysm bff
i am crying why do i deserve you as a friend ilysvm bff

you deserve me because you're a good person no matter what anyone else says and ily2 bff <333

+1 by izuno and Alea
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

Emperor of OldCP
Master
1,122 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th January 2019, 11:01 PM

420 Bff I will miss you it has been fun having you join the sith and talking with you man

+1 by izuno, sparrow and Alea

亡霊
Master
713 posts
Seen 6th October 2020
15th January 2019, 02:58 AM

Hey, I'm sad to see you go even if we haven't really talked..
If you ever change your mind and you want to stay and have someone in administration really take care of you, mail me or add me on Discord please, I want to fix this.

+1 by , izuno and Alea

Empress of iOldCP
Suspended
105 posts
Seen 28th May 2019
15th January 2019, 07:06 AM

i don't deserve to have you as a bff 420
what did i do to earn the honor of becoming a friend to you

+1 by and izuno

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
15th January 2019, 11:39 AM

absolutecringe wrote on 14th January 2019, 08:41 PM:
I don't really like this community at all. Many people hate me and I just feel like more and more people want me gone from this place. I've been dealing with a lot lately and I just can't handle it anymore. I have a few reasons as to why I'm quitting. I'm not sure if I'll stay on Discord or not, I just want to leave because I don't want another 500 pound weight to carry on my back.
• I don't feel welcomed here: Many people hate me and I feel like I am not welcomed here. After seeing things that people have said about me, it makes me wonder if I should go into isolation entirely. This is partially because of my past, and there's nothing that I can do about it anymore. I have sat up for entire nights crying to myself wondering how I'm still alive. I'm still alive because or everyone who has supported me, even though I regret coming back to this god-forsaken community.
• Drama: I really don't like drama here, and what people have been saying about me behind my back. I found out what two people were saying about me, and it really pained me. It made me never want to come back to this place again, in which they should be happy I made this decision. You have the two of them to thank for that, but they really don't know what I've gone through so I couldn't care less. I have felt repulsed by this site every time I logged on because I usually see someone I hate or something that makes me really emotional.
• My depression: Most of my friends know I deal with depression. It's really bad and I have had past troubles with it. I would go in depth about how much I've been going through due to my depression but it crosses the line. Let's just say that I've thought about disappearing, and I know nobody will notice that I am gone because my thoughts and emotions clearly do not matter to anyone anymore. I have inflicted a lot of mental pain on myself thanks to people who have harassed and bullied me on a daily basis. I just can't take it anymore.
• The moderation: I have done a lot of bad and good things here in the past, but one of my closest friends reported a case of harassment to the OldCP Administration and they have not done anything other than call it a lie or warn the offender. I feel as if the community has grown biased and wants their friends to remain unpunished for their wrongdoings. This report was made for me against someone who has been harassing me for such a long time. A lot of work was put into that email just for it to be called a damn lie. Anyone would be heated if their friend was just called a liar by someone who should be stopping this kind of activity.
• Personal reasons: I have a lot to deal with now since I've been in Singapore and I am trying to make my future brighter. I have been through a lot since I've came back, and especially in September of 2018. I just need time to myself.
I don't know if I'm going to stay on Discord, this is becoming too much to deal with. If you have helped me through mostly anything I've been through, you are on my profile. I may come back time to time on the forums to visit, it's just that all of these things have made me lose interest in what was my favorite game of my childhood.
Goodbye DSGHQ / RCHQ, you know who you are if you have a strong feeling of hatred toward me or if you have helped me through this all. I'm going to be here to watch this thread until finally, it dies and I won't have to worry about this anymore. I hope this serves as a lesson to everyone that this game is literally collapsing due to toxicity, as I predicted. Not just because of the moderation team, but also because of the users who play.
shout-outs to: mainssssss chat, sal vulcanos chat, draconians, zen
- absolutecringe // 4207b
(2013 - 2019)
Gonna miss you man

+1 by izuno

stop.
Master
941 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th January 2019, 03:26 PM

Good look in the future bro. Wishing you all the best.

+1 by izuno

G
Master
940 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th January 2019, 09:56 PM

Chelsey wrote on 15th January 2019, 02:58 AM:
Hey, I'm sad to see you go even if we haven't really talked..
If you ever change your mind and you want to stay and have someone in administration really take care of you, mail me or add me on Discord please, I want to fix this.

Good man

71 posts
Seen 23rd July 2023
17th January 2019, 07:34 AM

Im glad to have been able to meet you a few years ago, even though we never got too close, you're a good person and i hope you're doing well outside of this community. best of luck with everything :)

+1 by izuno and Alea

Login or join the forums to reply.