19th January 2019

Hello there! I am back!

Made by HammyMajed in Introductions and Leaving

The Dude
85 posts
Seen 18th February 2021
19th January 2019, 04:32 AM

Hello, People of the DSGHQ, My username is Hamoza1111, and I'm finally active and back on track on the DSGHQ community.

#How did I join Oldcp.biz and other DSGHQ games and my experience with CP:

It all began when I joined Oldcp since 2014, I joined the Original Club Penguin since 2013, but my experience in the Original Club penguin debuted way back in 2011 or 2012, where I created a default black-colored penguin and roleplayed as a real penguin (I know it was kind of lame a bit) :P and 2013 is where I created my OWN penguin, named "Hamoza1111" (Until now!), The way I reached to this Oldcp CPPS, was since 2014, where I was learning and researching about Club penguin's past, and how it was better than the New Club penguin, I started joining CPPSs since this that year, I joined CPPS.me, Penguin Oasis, and finally Oldcp.biz! I was active since 2014, and early/middle 2015, and joining Oldcp.biz lead me to join the DSGHQ community forums, this is how I joined this Community's Forums: In the past, I wanted to create my own JR room, I asked one of the staff how, and there I created my DSGHQ forums account because the staff told me I had to, and then I had to draw my JR room in a flash file, and upload it to staff, unfortunately, it didn't work... I abandoned this account for years until 2018, 4 or 5 years later... I finally learned how to make my own jr by only saying a command! "/makejr <name>" I finally made my own JR room! months pass, and in early 2019, I decided I'd be active a bit on the forums since it was for long and I ignored this account! My experiences with the DSGHQ games began obviously with Oldcp.biz, but there were also other games! like Snaildom! (RIP 2017) I had a bit fun with that game, but it died out, and in 2018, there was Penguin3D, the First DSGHQ Club penguin 3D game, I kind of enjoyed the game too! with its mining mechanics and other cool stuff! Although the activities in the DSGHQ were little, I had a bit fun in the community in the past and now nonetheless!

#My Experience and History with Oldcp and the Events I witnessed there:

I remember my days back in Oldcp.biz, when I signed up and logged in the first time in Oldcp.biz it was rather... Disturbing and a bit Unpleasant, there was a guy who scares me with bloodshed... but over time... the game got a bit pleasant and more peaceful, there were mods above buildings, knights, detectives, other people, it was pleasant :), I sometimes created other accounts, such as an account called Ranzi, in the past I played as 2 accounts and gave my account and Ranzi different personalities! I even created characters such as Spongebob and Patrick in 2 accounts at once and many more. :P There were also events that I witnessed, such as "Mickey's Invasion", "Royal Weddings", "Royal Jousts", "GOMs 2018" and more to come! and in these events I met the Emporer, the leader of them all, Damen, he was a pretty nice guy! and he was the one who makes the events! I even saw him have a Royal Wedding once! it was cool! and my first death was since Mickey's Invasion, where I literally died by Mickey. When that happened, I created new accounts, such as "Hamozie1111" "Hamozy1111" and etc. I sometimes made Videos about Oldcp.biz and News of Oldcp on Youtube using Ezvid, but I decided to delete these videos... because they weren't popular. I also learned new things in the past! I learned about gold (since I was asking people to give me some gold multiple of times) XD, and with gold, I also learned about Transforms! I also had a glimpse of using Swords since 2015... but I didn't have the full experience of it until 2018, at that year I forgot how to use swords, they told me how to use swords by Pressing *Shift-F* To Enable, *Press or hold F* to Swing or Attack, and *Press or hold Space* to Block Attacks, it began when people were fighting Goblins and CAVETROLLS, I decided that when everyone isn't here and goblins spawn, I'd go for a killing spree on Goblins to gain Gold using a Wooden Sword, I even killed a CAVETROLL solo with only using a Wooden Sword, Crazy right!? at the time, there were Quests, I didn't complete the first scroll of quests, but I did in the second, and was awarded a Scythe! I also collected 10 chance cards and the amount of gold to buy a Normal Sword, I event did a bit Jousting, I lost 1 time, and won 2 times, it was neat! and my First GOM event was in Autumn 2018, I was in the Inferno team and we become second the in the last phase, I mostly didn't know what to do, but over some phases, I learned on how to win to my team, I even gave a point to my team by rapping so good in Oldcp.biz, and these day sure were fun! :D I hope I get more experience in the future such as gaining ranks for being trustworthy and brave! Man how I loved those days! :D

#What are my Plans in the Future in the Game and in the DSGHQ Community:

I'll Plan to gain and apply Ranks in the game, and get more advanced in Jousting and many more, I'll train to be good at swords and the fighting mechanics, and try to stay active as soon as possible, if there are any quizzes or tests, then the probability of me being active would be low. In Homeworks, it might be a 50/50 chance unless there's an event which would increase by 70% or 80% joining the game. In the Community, I will start being a little bit active in posts (mostly on replies), I often get lazy on posting things in the community, and by the meaning of "little bit" I mean that I won't post too much, only on replies or mails or something like that, when I tend to not be active, it's because of my laziness, playing other games, or working... so you won't see me too active, but I will try to be active and see what feedback you people send to me... I hope that helps! ;)

#Information (Edited):

*Username: Hamoza1111
*Social Media Usernames: HammyMajed
*Birth: Augest/12/2004
*Joined the Forums: January/19/2015
*Age since playing Oldcp: 10
*Rank in Forums: Member
*Discord: HammyMajed#6066

Thank you for all the memories that you have given me to my childhood, I hope I continue my Journey off on the Community! I hope I'll meet you soon! :D

-HammyMajed
Drop a +1 sign if you liked this, or -1 if you didn't! ;)

+1 by Lloyd, Zhaklina, Melian , sel and 9 others
HammyMajed:

Just a dude who's overly simple with dreams, and is cool with everyone.
not much to say, but I'm still a dude around here. :T

stop.
Master
941 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th January 2019, 04:49 AM

Hey hamoza, welcome back.

+1 by HammyMajed and Cool123

kind3 is cool
92 posts
Seen 23rd April 2023
19th January 2019, 04:52 AM

this is amazing! i used to roleplay too xD

+1 by HammyMajed and sel

The Dude
85 posts
Seen 18th February 2021
19th January 2019, 05:07 AM

Thanks for the Compliments guys! ^u^

pls +1 :3

+1 by Marx, -1 by sparrow
HammyMajed:

stop.
Master
941 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th January 2019, 05:12 AM

Hamoza1111 wrote on 19th January 2019, 05:07 AM:
Thanks for the Compliments guys! ^u^

No problem

+1 by HammyMajed

Banned
882 posts
Seen 10th April 2021
19th January 2019, 07:11 AM

Welcome back!

+1 by HammyMajed

806 posts
Seen 5th November 2020
19th January 2019, 08:32 AM

Welcome back Hamoza I accidentally disliked your second post

+1 by HammyMajed

The Dude
85 posts
Seen 18th February 2021
19th January 2019, 08:37 AM

August wrote on 19th January 2019, 08:32 AM:
Welcome back Hamoza I accidentally disliked your second post
It's Ok! You can Just Like this one instead! :D
Make em a +1 ;)

+1 by jackie
HammyMajed:

G
Master
940 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th January 2019, 08:45 AM

Welcome back Hamoza

+1 by HammyMajed

G
Master
940 posts
Seen 31st August 2023