2nd March 2019

leaving for good.

Made by brayden in Introductions and Leaving

71 posts
Seen 23rd July 2023
2nd March 2019, 02:56 AM

this has been something that's been coming on for a long time, and i've made posts in the past about quitting and taking breaks, etc. this is something that i feel is really needed for myself.

ever since the winter of 2014, i've been playing this game. i would like to thank many people, especially layla. she's no longer in the community and i cant say i blame her, she's the first person
i met in the community and the memories we've shared over the years have been something that i know i wont forget. thank you for everything layla, you've honestly been a sister to me and i dont know what i
would've done without you:)

alot of other people need to be mentioned also: perla, laura, sugar, pickle, vibe, bri, pablo, orbay, lush, rachel, molly, mobank, jesse, seth, lou, chelsey, damen, and others.
im sorry if i didnt name you, you still mean alot to me. my apologies

my main reason for leaving is that i feel like there's a real block in the game that doesn't allow you to get the ranks you strive for, i've been playing for 4 years now and never once got mod.
alot of the ranks that are out there are almost impossible to earn because you don't have inside connections or you aren't friends with mods/admins. the people who are friends with admins have
gotten away with things and get ranks back 100x faster than someone who doesn't. this is only my personal views and opinions on how the game is ran, no offense to the moderators and
admins, this opinion of mine isn't based on a certain time or instance, but just how i've felt for the majority of my playing time.

thank you for all the opportunities that I've been presented with, all the discord calls, all the skype calls, nights watching shows on rabbit, and especially the laughs along the way.
at one point this community meant the world to me and the memories I've had is something that i'll remember for the rest of my life, thank you.

this is my final goodbye to this community, and i really would like you all to know that i appreciate you all and damen for what you've done for not only myself but everyone in the community.
thank you, i hope that the people who play this game in the future have great memories and make friendships.

+1 by Scott, valentina, Pablo, Sled and 7 others, -1 by amsel

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
2nd March 2019, 03:02 AM

Farewell, Blade.
I'm sorry some of your expectations weren't met, but I hope you meet all your goals in life. ^_^

You'll be missed.

+1 by brayden
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Not Picasso
Master
169 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd March 2019, 03:15 AM

No this can't be happening....Blade..... man I remember all those times we've fought off the pirates and even though they were just bots, we sure as hell had a fun time doing it. I'm sorry this is what it had to come to. I can't comprehend or grasp that this is happening especially with the long time users. I'm gonna miss you for years on end. Please keep in touch with me on discord - Angelo#8183. I'm gonna miss you

+1 by brayden

Rookie
1 posts
Seen 2nd March 2019
2nd March 2019, 03:49 AM

Not going to lie, didn't even know you were back from your last leave.

+1 by brayden

Rookie
33 posts
Seen 2nd November 2019
2nd March 2019, 06:52 AM

giving up cause you never got the rank of moderator?
i've joined this game earlier than you did and i never achieved any rank, so i can tell that you are more than lucky to achieve more than i did

-1 by lylance and brayden
fdm,a.wnculwkacfbjkwk

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
2nd March 2019, 07:21 AM

goodbye blade, good luck with life!

+1 by brayden

G
Master
940 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd March 2019, 08:12 AM

Bye, Blade. Some ranks are just very hard to earn, but that's why you have to work hard at it. It took me a couple years to earn moderator, but honestly I like the fighting kind of ranks more than moderating on OldCP, but it's a whole different story here on the forums.

Good luck later in life, achieve your goals, succeed!

+1 by brayden

Master
170 posts
Seen 25th July 2022
2nd March 2019, 11:17 AM

blade you were a good friend, stay in touch please!!! lush#3621

you will do great in life, good luck with everything

+1 by brayden and Flame

veteran
Master
3,733 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd March 2019, 01:25 PM

amsel wrote on 2nd March 2019, 06:52 AM:
giving up cause you never got the rank of moderator?
i've joined this game earlier than you did and i never achieved any rank, so i can tell that you are more than lucky to achieve more than i did
You didn't earn anything because you were terrible to the community, Blade was kind and tried to help out the community.

Have a nice life, Blade!

+1 by brayden

806 posts
Seen 5th November 2020
2nd March 2019, 02:55 PM

I agree it should be a bit easier to get ranks without having connections with admins good luck in life brayden you were a good friend

+1 by brayden

Former Moderator
Master
433 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
2nd March 2019, 04:07 PM

I love u brayden! hmu on discord sometime :)

+1 by brayden
4207bPerlaZenTomEbonLyssAbuNateIanCateJosephPablo

Login or join the forums to reply.