20th April 2019

The tale of three brothers

Made by Zack TV in Penguin3D

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th April 2019, 06:49 AM

Hath thou heard the tale of the three brothers, quite so it is a very known tale.

Perhaps before time or land or ages, but most importantly before the empire, there were three brothers whom held large sums of power of which can't be fathomed in today life.
The three brothers managed to cheat death, but as a "reward" death offered the three rewards for the bravery they had shown. One, asked for the gold sword of eru a sword of which was gold
glowed with the aura of pure essence and was perhaps the most powerful blade. The second asked for a crown, one to make him rule the world forever, death fashioned a crown from toblerone
gold and bravery, and thus handed it to them he thus formed the DSGHQ empire. The third smartest brother asked for a amulet of which made him glow with fire. The first brother died of arrogance and ego, dying to the hands of a sith and lost forever in the forest. The crown was taken from the king when he died, and was passed down to damen. The last brother, couldn't be touched by death, as the fire he emitted was to hot, however he lost the amulet and it fell in a lake. And thus death killed all three.

The owners of these items:

The sword: Gregoric Snow
The crown: Crisp Drake
The amulet: Sirak annatar

But of course, its just a legend.

Or is it?

"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th April 2019, 11:40 AM

what how dare you destroy the true legend of the three brothers I am mad

+1 by EbonJaeger
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

Emperor of OldCP
Master
1,122 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th April 2019, 05:36 PM

Good job wilf.

DJ
Master
2,814 posts
Seen 24th May 2023
20th April 2019, 08:30 PM