21st June 2019

f o r g o t t e n

Made by Obito in Introductions and Leaving

Uchiha
135 posts
Seen 16th April 2020
21st June 2019, 01:57 PM

i've forgotten the password to my other account so i might as well make a new introduction...

hi my name is kayden and i'm a socially awkward weeb that likes to eat ramen and chicken nuggets. i love anime, which is typical of a weeb like me, wouldn't be one if i didn't.

i also love other things, however, such as my cats (annie, boom boom, and ed), sleeping, and being a sarcastic, salty ass at times. oh! i also love the rain.

i absolutely hate people who say that girls can't have short hair (which we can, thank you, next.), sunny days are something i can't really stand (like the sun is always so fricking bright and i can't see anything), spiders, and honestly, rude people. oh, we can't forget the people who pressure you into speaking when you're selectively mute.

as of today, i am a senior in high school. i'm honestly quite proud of myself for getting this far, it took a lot of courage and bravery that i don't even have.

i still write, but as of now, i am having intense writer's block, so i can't really produce much. unless you want my incredibly cringey naruto self-insert.

anyway, that's all i feel i can tell you about my slightly updated personality and slightly updated likes and dislikes.

please don't complain about my typing in all lowercase. lowercase letters are soft, just like me, and it's aesthetic, easy on the eyes.

+1 by SecurityGuy, Sled, sel, Fat toad and 1 other

sorry i'm late. i'm afraid i got lost on the path of life.

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
21st June 2019, 04:53 PM

yo kayden I can change your old account password if you like, just shoot me a DM and tell me what you'd like your password to be, and also tell me what your old username was

Uchiha
135 posts
Seen 16th April 2020
21st June 2019, 04:59 PM

Sleddy wrote on 21st June 2019, 04:53 PM:
yo kayden I can change your old account password if you like, just shoot me a DM and tell me what you'd like your password to be, and also tell me what your old username was

i honest to god dont even remember
'sides it's nice to start over completely sometimes
i'm pretty sure i made some enemies on my other account so id rather not have that as a burden anymore

+1 by Sled

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
21st June 2019, 05:00 PM

NarutosRamen wrote on 21st June 2019, 04:59 PM:
i'm pretty sure i made some enemies on my other account so id rather not have that as a burden anymore
kk that's reasonable, welcome back!

Banned
61 posts
Seen 2nd July 2019
22nd June 2019, 02:32 PM

Sleddy wrote on 21st June 2019, 05:00 PM:

Enemies reunite!
This is the account, Kayden PRESS KAYDEN

Uchiha
135 posts
Seen 16th April 2020
22nd June 2019, 02:34 PM

Leafy wrote on 22nd June 2019, 02:32 PM:
Enemies reunite!

see this is why i hated you
but alas, that is not in my nature.
so i forgave you a while back.
but now, i start to regret that decision.

Banned
61 posts
Seen 2nd July 2019
22nd June 2019, 02:35 PM

NarutosRamen wrote on 22nd June 2019, 02:34 PM:
Enemies reunite!
You lost me as a friend when you decided to backstab me and choose others over me.

I was actually a loyal friend, remember when you unfriended me? That's when I realised some friendships cannot be repaired. Sometimes I wonder why Cilpay (4207b) would ruin our friendship by making lies about what I said about anything to do with you. Because truth of the matter remains. We was best friends for life. RIP Kayden & my brother and sister like friendship.
Infact PM me on here lol how we can repair it etc.
I'm still open, I don't hold grudges.

Uchiha
135 posts
Seen 16th April 2020
22nd June 2019, 02:43 PM

Leafy wrote on 22nd June 2019, 02:35 PM:
Enemies reunite!
You lost me as a friend when you decided to backstab me and choose others over me.
I was actually a loyal friend, remember when you unfriended me? That's when I realised some friendships cannot be repaired. Sometimes I wonder why Cilpay (4207b) would ruin our friendship by making lies about what I said about anything to do with you. Because truth of the matter remains. We was best friends for life. RIP Kayden & my brother and sister like friendship.

that's actually quite funny, since i vividly remember you dming me that you loved me.
but eh
that's in the past, right?

Banned
61 posts
Seen 2nd July 2019
22nd June 2019, 02:45 PM

NarutosRamen wrote on 22nd June 2019, 02:43 PM:
Enemies reunite!
that's actually quite funny, since i vividly remember you dming me that you loved me.
but eh
You make out what you wanna, from our conversations lol if you wanna do that, go ahead.
I don't argue with ladies.
I'm a man.

-1 by bashysmelly

The Guy From Boston
Master
1,779 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th June 2019, 11:52 AM

Leafy wrote on 22nd June 2019, 02:45 PM:
NarutosRamen wrote on 22nd June 2019, 02:43 PM:
Enemies reunite!
but eh
You make out what you wanna, from our conversations lol if you wanna do that, go ahead.
I don't argue with ladies.
I'm a man.

More like a cuck, ngl

+1 by izuno, -1 by Leafy and Obito

your uber driver
Master
1,538 posts
Seen 31st May 2023
24th June 2019, 05:54 PM

i really really really hope one day you look back on this and rethink everything

so long, goodbye, and good luck.

Uchiha
135 posts
Seen 16th April 2020
24th June 2019, 06:26 PM

Frozo wrote on 24th June 2019, 05:54 PM:
i really really really hope one day you look back on this and rethink everything

why would i rethink my anime addiction

LIVING LEGEND
Master
326 posts
Seen 23rd March 2023
25th June 2019, 02:32 AM

uhhh for one don't bring me into your drama, and two i never made up lies about you. you ruined your friendship with her yourself. you were never loyal, so i wonder why you even claim you're a loyal friend. you kept pestering her by claiming that you love her when it seems you never did, plus she was taken by orlock at the time and she still is. you're the only one here who is trying to interfere with relationships because you can't accept them. jesus christ, they're together now leave them alone

this is the reason why she regrets forgiving you, now just leave my anime bff alone for once and go elsewhere.

i just said the lord's name in vein, sled cleanse me of my sins

+1 by Obito

Zenny SecurityGuy Danny Forbi Jenna Rachel

Uchiha
135 posts
Seen 16th April 2020
25th June 2019, 10:57 AM

absolutecringe wrote on 25th June 2019, 02:32 AM:
Quote:
uhhh for one don't bring me into your drama, and two i never made up lies about you. you ruined your friendship with her yourself. you were never loyal, so i wonder why you even claim you're a loyal friend. you kept pestering her by claiming that you love her when it seems you never did, plus she was taken by orlock at the time and she still is. you're the only one here who is trying to interfere with relationships because you can't accept them. jesus christ, they're together now leave them alone
this is the reason why she regrets forgiving you, now just leave my anime bff alone for once and go elsewhere.
i just said the lord's name in vein, sled cleanse me of my sins

theres so much truth right here

+1 by izuno

your uber driver
Master
1,538 posts
Seen 31st May 2023
25th June 2019, 02:16 PM

bruh u sayin u a senior and ur getting into an argument on a cp forum . classic 14 y/o weeb with 34 tumblr follows who reads naruto x readers

so long, goodbye, and good luck.

Login or join the forums to reply.