9th August 2019

My Introduction!

Made by DJDiamonds in Introductions and Leaving

Mashed Potato
69 posts
Seen 20th March 2020
9th August 2019, 09:00 AM

i technically should've done this when i first joined but meh

I'm back! I was previously DJDiamonds and was around here from 2016-2018, but then I quit. Nah, I did still enjoy oldcp.biz, my computer just...flopped. I finally got a new laptop this year, but I didn't think about oldcp 'till now. I joined earlier this year but just remembered this site. Anyways, I'm back!

A little about me...

I am a HUGE Hunger Games fan. I am a discussion moderator on the wiki, very active on the official discord server and overall, I just love them. So expect a ton of references.
My major ships are: Everlark, Odesta, FourTris (from a different series) (y'all probably don't understand it but meh)

I am a fanfiction writer along with my American friend. I don't think I'm allowed to advertise, but I have asked on my mood if I am able to.

Basically to sum up that part of myself, I am an English bookworm.

I like the games Roblox, Fortnite and oldcp.biz (of course)
My favourite food is Mashed Potato and icecream (NOT TOGETHER!)
My favourite colour is Turquoise

I am Australian but my background is in Europe (Spanish and Macedonian respectively)
I only speak fluent English, but I do know a bit of Chinese.

Fun Fact about me: I am apparently very pure.

Anyways, I'm glad to be back!

Hope to see you soon!

+1 by , Romeo and Obito

Live Fast Die Young
Master
1,776 posts
Seen 22nd January 2020
9th August 2019, 09:47 AM

DJDiamonds2 wrote on 9th August 2019, 09:00 AM:
I'm back! I was previously DJDiamonds and was around here from 2016-2018, but then I quit. Nah, I did still enjoy oldcp.biz, my computer just...flopped. I finally got a new laptop this year, but I didn't think about oldcp 'till now. I joined earlier this year but just remembered this site. Anyways, I'm back!
A little about me...
I am a HUGE Hunger Games fan. I am a discussion moderator on the wiki, very active on the official discord server and overall, I just love them. So expect a ton of references.
My major ships are: Everlark, Odesta, FourTris (from a different series) (y'all probably don't understand it but meh)
I am a fanfiction writer along with my American friend. I don't think I'm allowed to advertise, but I have asked on my mood if I am able to.
I am Australian but my background is in Europe (Spanish and Macedonian respectively)
Hope to see you soon!

Amazingly well done! If I don't say so myself! But are you gonna stay here and be more permeant or?

Live Fast Die Young

Mashed Potato
69 posts
Seen 20th March 2020
9th August 2019, 09:59 AM

I should stick around, yeah.

EVERYBODY DEMOTE JENNA RI
221 posts
Seen 20th January 2023
9th August 2019, 12:17 PM

do you remember bludzee

EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE
EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE. EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE
EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE

Kikoriki is my life
Rookie
32 posts
Seen 9th August 2019
9th August 2019, 12:50 PM

DJDiamonds2 wrote on 9th August 2019, 09:00 AM:
A little about me...
Hope to see you soon!
Hi

"don't ask me what's that"

it was only hypothetical
Master
6,414 posts
Seen 25th August 2023
9th August 2019, 09:22 PM

Hello there, welcome to the forums! Please, check out the rules and follow them. If you need help, contact me or another Moderator. Enjoy the community!

Gone

Sweet memories

Mashed Potato
69 posts
Seen 20th March 2020
9th August 2019, 09:28 PM

CoolLloyd wrote on 9th August 2019, 09:22 PM:
Hello there, welcome to the forums! Please, check out the rules and follow them. If you need help, contact me or another Moderator. Enjoy the community!

Thanks, it's nice to be back.

Login or join the forums to reply.