3rd September 2019

Yknow what

Made by kace in Introductions and Leaving

Banned
1,172 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
3rd September 2019, 12:09 PM

The category is probably misleading but, I think I should leave the das campaign. Not like i'm even gonna win or anything but,

Alatars post reminded me that the Maiar are supposed to be guardians of earth, not rulers. Even though I only have 2 votes and all, i'm not just being a sore loser.

Make this a reminder for any maiar out there. SG, Loki, Kutya, Sugar, Julian, Rain, Flame, and pretty sure thats all of them.

Also I realized that everyones so focused on gaining das, we forgot our friendships with Randy. So I say, Goodbye randy, and I will miss you. You've been a good friend and all, but its time for you to say goodbye.

Also, I want you all to vote honestly, and not for your friends :(

ZPHEAL 4 DAS!!!!!!!

+1 by Flame and Fat toad

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd September 2019, 12:35 PM

Yeah, being a maia is basically why I didn't run for Das. It doesn't really seem fair to have a highly OP island ruler considering island rulers often get replaced after losing all their legacies (assuming they don't resign). I feel like if an island ruler is able to be killed by the average person, it gives them more of an incentive to do something with the land rather than just sit idle with it and do nothing.

+1 by kace, Flame and Fat toad

Off the deep end
Master
515 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th September 2019, 07:34 PM

Loki wrote on 3rd September 2019, 12:35 PM:
Yeah, being a maia is basically why I didn't run for Das. It doesn't really seem fair to have a highly OP island ruler considering island rulers often get replaced after losing all their legacies (assuming they don't resign). I feel like if an island ruler is able to be killed by the average person, it gives them more of an incentive to do something with the land rather than just sit idle with it and do nothing.

People wanted me to run for Das but I do not know what I would do with the island, I would gladly help with the island but I have no clue what to do with it.

+1 by Fat toad
On strike

Banned
202 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
7th September 2019, 08:17 AM

Lark wrote on 3rd September 2019, 12:09 PM:
The category is probably misleading but, I think I should leave the das campaign. Not like i'm even gonna win or anything but,
Alatars post reminded me that the Maiar are supposed to be guardians of earth, not rulers. Even though I only have 2 votes and all, i'm not just being a sore loser.
Make this a reminder for any maiar out there. SG, Loki, Kutya, Sugar, Julian, Rain, Flame, and pretty sure thats all of them.
Also I realized that everyones so focused on gaining das, we forgot our friendships with Randy. So I say, Goodbye randy, and I will miss you. You've been a good friend and all, but its time for you to say goodbye.
Also, I want you all to vote honestly, and not for your friends
ZPHEAL 4 DAS!!!!!!!

Master
1,694 posts
Seen 9th July 2022
7th September 2019, 08:23 AM

flameknight333 wrote on 4th September 2019, 07:34 PM:
Quote:
People wanted me to run for Das but I do not know what I would do with the island, I would gladly help with the island but I have no clue what to do with it.
#

Just look at the island, look at what's wrong with it if you see something wrong try and fix it, try to make the island fair, that type of stuff, you need to search for the flaws and fix them.

here's an old image I have

Banned
202 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
7th September 2019, 09:49 AM

flameknight333 wrote on 4th September 2019, 07:34 PM:
Quote:

VERY WISE SIR

Login or join the forums to reply.