5th September 2019

People I Miss

Made by Loki in Introductions and Leaving

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th September 2019, 12:20 AM

Many people have left OldCp throughout the years. Heres a list of the people who I miss seeing. Despite being numbered, this list is in no particular order.

1. Swirlie

Swirlie was really nice and funny. She was a really cool head mod and she was a nice Emperor Helper. Shes actually the first Head Mod I can remember. Although, I think that TerryDJ was probably Head Mod when I first joined. I'm not entirely sure.

2. Sebastian

Sebby was funny and chill. Fun fact, we used to hate each other but then we became really good friends. I still talk to him on discord though. :) It was just always fun to see him on OldCp and hang out with him there as well.

3. Rila

Rila and I used to cook people together. She was also probably the nicest person that ever played. She always called me a 'badie' when I'd get in trouble for doing drac things. I loved that so much. I also miss her brother Pocoyo but I think he still plays from time to time. He was hilarious to be around.

4. Skylinr

Skylinr was really sweet. I remember how close of a bond that he used to have with Jesse, it was cute how he looked up to Jesse so much. Skylinr met a really unfortunate demise when his parents would no longer let him play anymore. It makes me wonder how hes doing in his life right now. I hope he will check in someday soon.

5. Leaf

Lee was really funny and chill. She is also a really great Papa to have.

6. Tasha

Tasha is one of my favorite children. Shes so easy to get along with as well and she was a great Moth. I have many memories of being Emo with her. "Emo like Mairon."

7. TeamMaybe

Team was hilarious and a loose cannon. One time accidentally killed Tasha because she decided to fire her flintlock in honor of the New Year. I also saw her "mowing Pablo's hair" (using a scythe to hit Pablo, and thus mow his grass hair). Thats definitely one of my favorite memories of her. That and the time when I was a North Knight and she was KOS so I jokingly attacked her in public.

8. Chicky

From chasing after Orbay calling him her "Orbaby" to running for president to just trolling in general, Chicky was HILARIOUS. I wish she would come back because she had some pretty snarky comments that always made my day. 10/10 best troll.

Bonus: PumpkinMan

Legend

Thats all I can think of right now. I might add more later if I can think of anyone else

+1 by Mercer, SecurityGuy and Brit

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
5th September 2019, 02:17 AM

Ah skylinr. Used to beg me and Sike to train him to become a Knight.. I wonder where he is I miss him fr tho lol we both got in KNIGHTS military before lol

+1 by Romeo

806 posts
Seen 5th November 2020
5th September 2019, 07:39 AM

Loki wrote on 5th September 2019, 12:20 AM:
Many people have left OldCp throughout the years. Heres a list of the people who I miss seeing. Despite being numbered, this list is in no particular order.
1. Swirlie
Swirlie was really nice and funny. She was a really cool head mod and she was a nice Emperor Helper. Shes actually the first Head Mod I can remember. Although, I think that TerryDJ was probably Head Mod when I first joined. I'm not entirely sure.
2. Sebastian
Sebby was funny and chill. Fun fact, we used to hate each other but then we became really good friends. I still talk to him on discord though. It was just always fun to see him on OldCp and hang out with him there as well.
3. Rila
Rila and I used to cook people together. She was also probably the nicest person that ever played. She always called me a 'badie' when I'd get in trouble for doing drac things. I loved that so much. I also miss her brother Pocoyo but I think he still plays from time to time. He was hilarious to be around.
4. Skylinr
Skylinr was really sweet. I remember how close of a bond that he used to have with Jesse, it was cute how he looked up to Jesse so much. Skylinr met a really unfortunate demise when his parents would no longer let him play anymore. It makes me wonder how hes doing in his life right now. I hope he will check in someday soon.
5. Leaf
Lee was really funny and chill. She is also a really great Papa to have.
6. Tasha
Tasha is one of my favorite children. Shes so easy to get along with as well and she was a great Moth. I have many memories of being Emo with her. "Emo like Mairon."
7. TeamMaybe
Team was hilarious and a loose cannon. One time accidentally killed Tasha because she decided to fire her flintlock in honor of the New Year. I also saw her "mowing Pablo's hair" (using a scythe to hit Pablo, and thus mow his grass hair). Thats definitely one of my favorite memories of her. That and the time when I was a North Knight and she was KOS so I jokingly attacked her in public.
8. Chicky
From chasing after Orbay calling him her "Orbaby" to running for president to just trolling in general, Chicky was HILARIOUS. I wish she would come back because she had some pretty snarky comments that always made my day. 10/10 best troll.
Bonus: PumpkinMan
Legend
Thats all I can think of right now. I might add more later if I can think of anyone else
I think terry got head mod in 2017

Emperor of OldCP
Master
1,122 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th September 2019, 03:39 PM

I miss Skylinr he reminded me of Chase almost.

LIVING LEGEND
Master
326 posts
Seen 23rd March 2023
5th September 2019, 11:53 PM

where am i :(

Zenny SecurityGuy Danny Forbi Jenna Rachel

Login or join the forums to reply.