21st September 2019

we dippin

Made by Sugar in Introductions and Leaving

princess
Master
819 posts
Seen 28th November 2021
21st September 2019, 05:59 PM

idek what to say in this except im resigning and we dippinnn n ive talked about this like a lot in the past but i guess im only now actually going through with it.

after taking a week away from this place i realized that if you can go a week without thinking about something or certain people, then they dont matter to you anymore. that seems really rude to say but i think im at that place where theres nothing keeping me in this community anymore, and 'no reason to stay is a good reason to go'.

a lot of people always talk about doing this and then they eventually come back. maybe i will come back eventually, who knows? but for now, im better off without discord and ties to the community simply because theres nothing benefiting me from staying around anymore.

anyway i could thank people but tbh anyone id thank is no longer in my life anymore, so i guess i wouldnt really be thanking them for anything

back in like 2017-18 when ninjitsu was leaving, he said this

”I simply can't handle such a responsibility, especially after seeing the lack of morals and values in this community, nothing I can do can ever change the core of sickness and disgust in this community. Everything may seem all cheeky and great in front, but the instant you dig deeper, you'll find the sick rotten core.”

and i hope you all remember that before ur caught up in the ugly mess of broken ass friendships, people w pride problems, and people that cant take things seriously because 'if you take things seriously, they matter'

THIS SEEMS SO EDGY BUT TBH i just dont feel like making a sappy and artificial post cause we all messed up big time and it just lead to us making one another toxic and im SO over that! its totally not cute. some of u have my ig and snap and stuff like that so you can just hmu on there !

+1 by Melian , zenny, iblue, Cristal and 6 others
masquerade
paper faces on parade
masquerade

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st September 2019, 06:10 PM

Sugar, I know we haven't exactly been on decent terms for the past year but you've always been considered a trustworthy person in my eyes. You were there for me for so long in 2015 and honestly, it kinda hurts to see you go. You've always been nice to me. Well, you were in 2015 but we unfortunately had a bit of conflict and.. yeah. But you're a great person and I'm sad to see you go. Keep being a great person. I hope you have a good life.

+1 by Sugar
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

hey
Master
679 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st September 2019, 06:11 PM

noooo bye sugar we were great friends take care!

+1 by Sugar and Gamer
hi

Rookie
2,706 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st September 2019, 07:52 PM

we love you sugarrrrr

gl in life hoping for the best :)

Master
444 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
21st September 2019, 09:39 PM

It's sad to see you go. If you ever need to talk you have my Discord and Snapchat. :)

+1 by Pic

63 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
22nd September 2019, 01:50 PM

SUGAR NOOOOOOOO I NEED U

+1 by Flame, Zaron, jay and Rachell

71 posts
Seen 23rd July 2023
1st October 2019, 06:11 AM

miss u

Login or join the forums to reply.