21st October 2019

Redemption Results

Made by Damen in Announcements

Coolest LOTB Ever
Master
388 posts
Seen 27th June 2023
22nd October 2019, 08:19 AM

Sadie is the spwc so I hope by ‘be active’ you mean she’s active with her community and does her job in relation to the pw instead of just trying to get game activity in.

Master
444 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
22nd October 2019, 02:26 PM

I would just like to say something, I never quit and if I did I would have emailed administration because I know these quitting posts on forums don't count. I also don't get how people who got warnings got them for the same reason I was demoted? This isn't the first time this has happened and it's a bit unfair I got no warnings. The first time was a family situation and now this. Damen, I just wanted to say I didn't quit. If I do quit I'll email you.

- Joseph

+1 by iblue, izuno, lush, Loki and 2 others

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
22nd October 2019, 05:40 PM

Joseph wrote on 22nd October 2019, 02:26 PM:
I would just like to say something, I never quit and if I did I would have emailed administration because I know these quitting posts on forums don't count. I also don't get how people who got warnings got them for the same reason I was demoted? This isn't the first time this has happened and it's a bit unfair I got no warnings. The first time was a family situation and now this. Damen, I just wanted to say I didn't quit. If I do quit I'll email you.
- Joseph
@Damen

I had an itch that he didn't quit b/c of not being head mod anymore. A new head mod makes sense, they should be one of the most active people. But he shouldn't have been demoted from mod.

+1 by Joseph

Master
444 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
22nd October 2019, 06:44 PM

Sleddy wrote on 22nd October 2019, 05:40 PM:
Quote:
Joseph wrote on 22nd October 2019, 02:26 PM:
- Joseph
@Damen
I had an itch that he didn't quit b/c of not being head mod anymore. A new head mod makes sense, they should be one of the most active people. But he shouldn't have been demoted from mod.
I stand by this.

+1 by Sled and Pic

Login or join the forums to reply.