27th October 2019

Thanks for having me.

Made by Naii in Introductions and Leaving

Memento Mori
149 posts
Seen 27th August 2023
27th October 2019, 11:51 AM

Hello, it's been a while since I last said something here. I know that I've been hated on, killed, etc. But I would just like to say thanks for having me here in this community. It's been a fun time being here, and I apologize for all of the things that I have done. If you couldn't tell, I'm quitting OldCP. Oldcp helped me get through times when I had nothing else to do, or it got rid of my boredom. There was always something to do on Oldcp, even if it was quiet and not many people were on. I met many people here, some are my friends, some are my enemies.

Here are some people that I want to mention (If you aren't here, don't worry)

@George5562 - Awesome guy, one of my close friends who helped me do stuff. Fought together and died together. One of the best high priests I ever got tested by for a rank.

Jesse - One of my close friends as well. Talked alot, joked alot, but didn't really talk much after he left. Still a good guy.

4207b - Was always there when I wanted to talk to someone either on Oldcp or discord, even for short conversations. Guy goes through a lot, and should be given a second chance from the community for the 'accusations' that he has received from other users. Great guy.

Terry91 - One of my first friends on Oldcp. He always talked to people that were new or needed help. Talked a lot together, but not much after he started getting inactive. He's still out there somewhere.

Pablo - Another one of my first friends on Oldcp. Pablo was always there to brighten someones day if he approached them, such as asking them what they ate for lunch (happened to me multiple times lol) Great friend

Sparrow / Mance - Worked alot with this guy, and got a lot done with house Imperials. Helped him co-own the same house, and worked a lot on it with Stroke. Speaking of...

Stroke - Also helped co-own House Imperials. Got a lot more done then I did. He was basically the funder of the group, buying the military, weapons, etc. Great guy, although he's pretty weird now if you know what I'm talking about.

Lush - Didn't get along much, but stuff still happened if we did get along or didn't. Good emperor helper in her time.

There are lot's of more people that I could have mentioned, but I don't really have the time to remember / type all of this out. I'd just like to thank everyone again for having me here.

Thanks,
Naii

+1 by candy, , lush, iblue and 8 others
I currently have no accounts on OldCP.

hey
Master
679 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
27th October 2019, 12:23 PM

cya bro!!

+1 by Brit
hi

Master
170 posts
Seen 25th July 2022
27th October 2019, 12:24 PM

thank u for all the funny memories naii, good luck with life

+1 by Brit, iblue, Frogs and Flame

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
27th October 2019, 01:27 PM

You're a bloody legend in my book, lad. Cheers you your memory.

"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

Emperor of OldCP
Master
1,122 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
27th October 2019, 04:24 PM

Why am I not in this?

LIVING LEGEND
Master
326 posts
Seen 23rd March 2023
27th October 2019, 04:41 PM

hey man! sad to see you go. i know we haven't interacted that much as of recently, but i still want to keep in contact with you. you're a great guy and a good friend. i wish you the best of luck on your adventures in life.

edit: i was cleared from my accusations and im no longer ipbos. my accounts are unbanned

Zenny SecurityGuy Danny Forbi Jenna Rachel

Login or join the forums to reply.