26th November 2019

Public iOldCP Message

Made by Damen in Announcements

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
26th November 2019, 04:57 PM

When I first released iOldCP, I appointed someone to be its Warden. That person was Orlock / SecurityGuy.

When I re-released it a few days ago, it was still under Orlock's control, but he was to be joined by Alatar.

Alatar has had his own ideas of how to run the game, as has Orlock. The two haven't worked together incredibly well.

But most shockinly of all is the apparent use of Alatar as a scapegoat for abusing admin powers!

Who is this I hear, the one who is demoting people for stupid reasons?
Isn't the name of that person Nate? Who I did not even approve of becoming Emperor of my game iOldCP?
Why do I hear that people are being executed under my representative SG for stupid reasons?

Is this not the reason why I shut down iOldCP, because it is literally retarded? I did not make it that way. It seems that my Warden SG is responsible for more than he is letting on. Surely, Nate, this Emperor who does not act like a good admin, should be demoted?

I will not demote anyone, I will not change anything. But this is a warning... if I am wrong about anything, don't hesitate to correct me. But I will not let the abuse go on forever. Let this be a way of helping you SG and Alatar.

+1 by Sled, kev, SecurityGuy, and 20 others, -1 by sel

k
100 posts
Seen 29th September 2020
26th November 2019, 05:00 PM

Love him or hate him, Damens spitting facts

+1 by Zaron, Brit, Flame and
Oh

Banned
7 posts
Seen 18th February 2020
26th November 2019, 05:00 PM

Why don't we just throw everything out the window and let everyone do what they want?

+1 by sparrow, Xvoid and Augustine, -1 by and kev

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
26th November 2019, 05:01 PM

thanks for finally saying something. hope they realize they need to chill with the abuse. shoutout to brit, randy, and jesse for stepping up and actually addressing the situation too. also can someone set me up with an access code, I haven't been able to come online yet

+1 by kev, Brit, Flame, randy and 1 other

k
100 posts
Seen 29th September 2020
26th November 2019, 05:04 PM

@Sled you can contact Brit to make you an account.

+1 by Sled, Brit and
Oh

Banned
70 posts
Seen 7th January 2020
26th November 2019, 05:06 PM

Alatar said he wanted to demote all of the moderators. Not only is this unfair (since the staff team do an excellent job) it is a bit hypocritical due to his apparent abusive actions.

+1 by Brit and

oreo
341 posts
Seen 27th July 2022
26th November 2019, 05:07 PM

Damen wrote on 26th November 2019, 04:57 PM:
When I first released iOldCP, I appointed someone to be its Warden. That person was Orlock / SecurityGuy.
When I re-released it a few days ago, it was still under Orlock's control, but he was to be joined by Alatar.
Alatar has had his own ideas of how to run the game, as has Orlock. The two haven't worked together incredibly well.
But most shockinly of all is the apparent use of Alatar as a scapegoat for abusing admin powers!
Who is this I hear, the one who is demoting people for stupid reasons?
Isn't the name of that person Nate? Who I did not even approve of becoming Emperor of my game iOldCP?
Why do I hear that people are being executed under my representative SG for stupid reasons?
Is this not the reason why I shut down iOldCP, because it is literally retarded? I did not make it that way. It seems that my Warden SG is responsible for more than he is letting on. Surely, Nate, this Emperor who does not act like a good admin, should be demoted?
I will not demote anyone, I will not change anything. But this is a warning... if I am wrong about anything, don't hesitate to correct me. But I will not let the abuse go on forever. Let this be a way of helping you SG and Alatar.
Dont forget nate was the one who won the not even 3 hour long vote @damen

+1 by Brit
NotLorenzo

Master
444 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
26th November 2019, 05:08 PM

I'm happy that you released something about this, Damen. At the beginning, it seemed like things were being left in the dark and the people did not know what was going on to the full extent. It's a shame that there were people abusing and using their powers for reasons that were not appropriate. iOldCP can be a great game, possibly a better game than OldCP, but if we don't work together and use our powers properly and maturely, then that will not happen. I really hope that things get better within iOldCP, and I hope that powers get used for more relevant things than for abusing.

+1 by Brit, Flame and Pic

hey
Master
679 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
26th November 2019, 05:26 PM

Damen, this is why iOldcp should be shut down. It was never, and never will be (unless you change who has control over the game)
/has good as oldcp was. The owners of the game, SG and Alatar, cannot work together. So the game will crumble. They are the main parts of ioldcp, including Jesse. Give admin to those who you know WILL NOT ABUSE. Not people who pay for it, not people who beg, not people who simply ask. In my opinion, admins should be chosen by the community. We will get a sense of their opinions on the person, and why they are/aren't a good pick for admin.

+1 by Joseph, Brit, Loki, and 2 others
hi

Master
296 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
26th November 2019, 05:41 PM

Alatar is part of the reason. Its definitely part of his fault, not just SG and Nate. You need to have a chat with all of them if you want this to go smoothly

+1 by

Master
296 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
26th November 2019, 05:57 PM

Agua wrote on 26th November 2019, 05:41 PM:
Alatar is part of the reason. Its definitely part of his fault, not just SG and Nate. You need to have a chat with all of them if you want this to go smoothly

I get alatar brings good money but honestly... youre kidding me right?

Old Spice God
171 posts
Seen 23rd May 2022
26th November 2019, 05:58 PM

I'm Nate and it seems to be you don't like me. I demoted 1 person who was brit with a reason, I made a mistake and thought she was abusing her powers when it was Alatar which i totally should've suspected anyways. It seems to be you have misunderstood me as a person and i must've gotten on the wrong foot with you. I don't really care anymore at this point that im not emperor anymore and I hope you come to realize that your favorite abuser Alatar will ruin that game. Even some of the most experienced users can agree with me on most of this. Thanks for the chance to make history. <3

+1 by Seth, SecurityGuy, kev, lush and 1 other

Login or join the forums to reply.