11th December 2019

And now I exit

Made by Dominic in Introductions and Leaving

259 posts
Seen 1st April 2023
11th December 2019, 01:46 AM

Before I begin, I would like to mention that I am using the browser on my kindle paperwhite because I want to. So please excuse any typos/grammar mistakes I make as this is nearly impossible to type on.

I joined oldcp in 2013 after a growing obsession and a desire to revistit the "old clubpenguin" that clubpenguin once was. I would talk on cp chatrooms on penguinlodge, be an annoying little kid by emailing cp staff (why by the way, are very lovely people), and I even created a fairly successful cp blog. I remember the first time I logged on oldcp when my mom was yelling at me to go to bed and just being amazed at the fact that i was playing the original clubpenguin. But i found so much more, I found an amazing community of people. I became obsessed with this place, and ive never actually been any rank before. I've stayed up all night talking to some of you, ive confided in some of you, and i care about all of you. I'm not active anymore, I left this place 2 years ago. I grew up. It's crazy looking back at me a few years ago, hell even last year, and how much I've grown emotionally mentally. I've made mistakes that I can't take back, and I've hurt some of you. I may not know any of you guys irl, but I just want to say thanks for being there for young, naive, and immature me. This is probably the last post i'll make, and I appreciate you all. This has been an indescribable journey (I mean is it just me or have you guys struggled immensely when trying to describe the community to an outsider?). I joined when I was 12, I'll be 19 soon and graduating highschool and moving across the country. It's been great, and I wish the remainder of you the best.

Also please excuse the fact that im very out of order in this post. It's 2am and I cant think clearly lmao

+1 by Rila, Miromeski, , iblue and 6 others

83 posts
Seen 23rd August 2023
11th December 2019, 05:07 AM

love the commitment of writing this post on a kindle haha - aw so cool how u grew up in this community! wishing u the best of luck for the amazing future u have ahead of u! :)

+1 by sparrow, Dominic and Flame
rila

Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
11th December 2019, 09:40 AM

Dominic, I rememeber when you first joined this community. You were always a wonderful person and a pleasure to talk to. You have given this community something great, the gift of friendship and family. You will always be loved by those you have impacted with your intelligence and kind words. I wish you all the luck in the world and hope that you are so so successful in life, because it is something you deserve.

Thank you for being apart of the DSGHQ Community,
Waddle On <3

+1 by Dominic

Login or join the forums to reply.