10th January 2020

Goodbye

Made by Alea in Introductions and Leaving

USA
394 posts
Seen 21st February 2022
10th January 2020, 04:14 PM

!Hello Everyone!
So I just did some reflecting and I realized that it would be a lot more beneficial to my life if I took a break or quit oldcp. I'm not going to use this post to go on a rant about all the things on what I dislike but just to put out a little closing statement.
So basically when I came back to oldcp again in 9th grade it was because I had a lot of anxiety and I used it as a way to help myself cope and it did which I am very grateful for. I met so many great people like Bailey and Ariana and also connected with some old people again like Thalia,Lush,and Pablo. But now that it's almost been a full year I am now realizing that not only do I not really have anxiety anymore but my personal irl life is going great. I always told myself that after I was better that I would quit but I never did because of all the great friends I had. But now all my friends quit and there is really no reason for me to come back being as I have nothing to lose. At this point in my life oldcp is becoming more of a stress to me than a stress reliever which I can totally live without. When I play games I use it to disconnect a little with the world and have some time for myself that I can play, but for me I just don't feel like that is the case with this game. Anyway, to close things up I am not leaving because of anyone or because of any particular situation that happened on here but because I feel as if it would be a great move in the right direction to better myself even more so I can achieve the MAX amount of anti-stress/pleasure in life.
<3 Thank you so much for understanding. I will still be on disc and forums from time to time but I am going to try to stray away from any oldcp related platform. <3

+1 by EpicAnimatorGuy, Zaron, Melian , Loki and 6 others, -1 by Frogs and zelda
spoke,val,sid,candy

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 2nd August 2024
10th January 2020, 04:18 PM

Jibreel1024 wrote on 10th January 2020, 04:14 PM:
!Hello Everyone!
So I just did some reflecting and I realized that it would be a lot more beneficial to my life if I took a break or quit oldcp. I'm not going to use this post to go on a rant about all the things on what I dislike but just to put out a little closing statement.
So basically when I came back to oldcp again in 9th grade it was because I had a lot of anxiety and I used it as a way to help myself cope and it did which I am very grateful for. I met so many great people like Bailey and Ariana and also connected with some old people again like Thalia,Lush,and Pablo. But now that it's almost been a full year I am now realizing that not only do I not really have anxiety anymore but my personal irl life is going great. I always told myself that after I was better that I would quit but I never did because of all the great friends I had. But now all my friends quit and there is really no reason for me to come back being as I have nothing to lose. At this point in my life oldcp is becoming more of a stress to me than a stress reliever which I can totally live without. When I play games I use it to disconnect a little with the world and have some time for myself that I can play, but for me I just don't feel like that is the case with this game. Anyway, to close things up I am not leaving because of anyone or because of any particular situation that happened on here but because I feel as if it would be a great move in the right direction to better myself even more so I can achieve the MAX amount of anti-stress/pleasure in life.
Thank you so much for understanding. I will still be on disc and forums from time to time but I am going to try to stray away from any oldcp related platform.
Good luck on the future, if you to talk about any stress related things let me know and i can help you :) Good luck and good bye

+1 by Alea

Quote:
Lol and fart

Banned
1,602 posts
Seen 23rd September 2024
10th January 2020, 05:51 PM

ok bye

+1 by Frogs, -1 by isaac

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021