FGOM Stage 2

Made by Damen in Announcements

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
20th January 2020, 04:20 PM

SUMMARY

Great profiles. I viewed all of the profiles that replied to the first post and found three favourites.

Firstly, I love Zpheal/Hour's profile because of its custom P3D background. Though I think more creativity could have been put on the cover addon and the about me (more colors to fit the background maybe and some better spacing between text)

I also love Loki's profile. Its got a beautiful background and a funny gif when you open it. I love the text gradient but I think the rank list could be better laid out, perhaps in a vertical list or separated by bullets or dashes rather than boring commas. Maybe the whole thing is a bit too busy.

Alatar's was pretty good, I loved the collage on the cover but the about me is just a solid paragraph of red text with no creativity. Sorry Alatar...

RESULT

STAGE 1 WINNER
Chis: https://forums.damenspike.com/profile/6500
Chis has a very simple but beautiful profile. There's a clear colour scheme and the text gradient as well as choice of pictures in the about me make it a really cool profile. The background image is excellent too and ties it all together.

STAGE 2
Make a gif, the best one wins. It can be an oldcp gif or well... anything. But YOU have to make it. Post it in a discussion with FGOM in the title.

Deadline for Stage 2
Wednesday 22nd January ~ 4 PM EST

+1 by Sled, iblue, Xvoid, Zaron and 9 others

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
20th January 2020, 04:22 PM

no doubt your gif inspiration came from somewhere

+1 by Xvoid

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th January 2020, 04:24 PM

Damen wrote on 20th January 2020, 04:20 PM:
SUMMARY
Great profiles. I viewed all of the profiles that replied to the first post and found three favourites.
Firstly, I love Zpheal/Hour's profile because of its custom P3D background. Though I think more creativity could have been put on the cover addon and the about me (more colors to fit the background maybe and some better spacing between text)
I also love Loki's profile. Its got a beautiful background and a funny gif when you open it. I love the text gradient but I think the rank list could be better laid out, perhaps in a vertical list or separated by bullets or dashes rather than boring commas. Maybe the whole thing is a bit too busy.
Alatar's was pretty good, I loved the collage on the cover but the about me is just a solid paragraph of red text with no creativity. Sorry Alatar...
RESULT
STAGE 1 WINNER
Reveal SpoilerChis: https://forums.damenspike.com/profile/6500
Chis has a very simple but beautiful profile. There's a clear colour scheme and the text gradient as well as choice of pictures in the about me make it a really cool profile. The background image is excellent too and ties it all together.
STAGE 2
Make a gif, the best one wins. It can be an oldcp gif or well... anything. But YOU have to make it. Post it in a discussion with FGOM in the title.
Deadline for Stage 2
Wednesday 22nd January ~ 4 PM EST

Can we talk sometime on discord..

+1 by Frogs
"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th January 2020, 04:27 PM

I wanna make a tom riddle gif that matches my profile
will be poor quality since I've.. never.. done this before but W/E

You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

Saviour of Dunes
Master
524 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th January 2020, 04:36 PM

oh... even if i didn't won i'll keep that profile lol (nevermind)

Coolest LOTB Ever
Master
388 posts
Seen 27th June 2023
20th January 2020, 06:20 PM

Thank you so much! I wont dissapoint you with the next

+1 by DamenTest2

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th January 2020, 06:31 PM

Woop woop, top four profiles!!! My rank list is in the order I earned the ranks in different colors. I’d have to think on how to reorganize it so I haven’t changed how they’re displayed since forums opened.

+1 by Romeo

Login or join the forums to reply.