2nd March 2020

Regulations for Death

Made by Julianhak in Announcements

Banned
882 posts
Seen 28th September 2024
2nd March 2020, 05:44 PM

Introduction:
When immortals were abolished, I was assigned the role of Lord of Death, and given the ability to revive the dead. This power has restrictions, restrictions I will share with you all right now.

Appeals:
Death, can indeed be appealed, but you aren't getting revived if your death has one of these factors
  • Fallen in battle
  • Killed while they could defend themselves
  • Executed
  • No evidence (including witnesses) that your death was accidental

Death can be appealed if it happened in any of these ways:
  • Died by a glitch
  • Game crashed
  • Any sort of internet or lag issue
  • Power outages
  • Dying in the crossfire of a war/conflict (if armed, will not be revived)

Attorneys:
The Court of Death will also have attorneys, any user could be a lawyer in the court of death, and charge the dead for their services whatever prices they want. That is NOT under my control, claims that are obviously invalid will not be accepted.

Rules for the Lord of Death:
I'm writing these rules that will eternally apply to the Lord of Death, and are not able to be changed incase my position is ever taken on by somebody else, these rules include:

- Death cannot take sides in war when it comes to revival, death may have allegiances, but they cannot ignore common sense, and not revive someone for opposing them, or revive someone without reason simply for being part of their side.
- Death may not have followers, what does this mean, there can be no order worshipping death.
- Death cannot rule land, allegiance to such land could cloud there judgement when it comes to being a just judge.
- Death may not take the souls of innocents.
- Accal/Turin is Helper of Death, and will ensure Death does not break any of these rules until he retires, then another Helper of Death will be put into place, this retirement could not be forced upon the Helper.

Mass revival:
The halls were recently opened, and revived all who died from things such as glitches, or really in any way after the flash that removed immortality

Conclusion:
The halls of death will be very strict now, I do not care if you are a rank 5 admin, you do not get revived unless you fit this criteria.

EDIT: If you wish to appeal your death, simply DM me!

+1 by ibluee, SecurityGuy, kace, Sled and 8 others

Banned
1,172 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
2nd March 2020, 06:10 PM

Yo can i get revived if i died js js?

+1 by Elite and Zaron

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
2nd March 2020, 06:37 PM

julianhak wrote on 2nd March 2020, 05:44 PM:
Died by a glitch
Game crashed
Any sort of internet or lag issue
Power outages
Dying in the crossfire of a war (if armed, will not be revived)

I believe game crashing and internet/lag issues are hard to prove correct/not faked. People will lie about this. But nice job Lord of Death

+1 by Brit, CPBiter, Bri and Elite

Banned
882 posts
Seen 28th September 2024
2nd March 2020, 06:39 PM

Sleddy wrote on 2nd March 2020, 06:37 PM:
Quote:
julianhak wrote on 2nd March 2020, 05:44 PM:
Died by a glitch
Game crashed
Any sort of internet or lag issue
Power outages
Dying in the crossfire of a war (if armed, will not be revived)
I believe game crashing and internet/lag issues are hard to prove correct/not faked. People will lie about this. But nice job Lord of Death

This is true, but, if the player just randomly goes AFK mid fight it's obvious something is going on, so as long as theres some sort of eyewitness for that i'd count it as valid (depending on the circumstances).

+1 by Sled, Brit, Narcissa, CPBiter and 2 others

im not religious
538 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd March 2020, 08:33 AM

+1 by Fat toad, CPBiter, Bri , Elite and 1 other

Mashed Potato
69 posts
Seen 20th March 2020
3rd March 2020, 09:25 AM

Nice. Although, what if you were armed, but simply AFK.

+1 by Narcissa, CPBiter and Elite

im not religious
538 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd March 2020, 10:16 AM

DJDiamonds2 wrote on 3rd March 2020, 09:25 AM:
Nice. Although, what if you were armed, but simply AFK.

You shouldn't be AFK though. Sometimes when people know you're armed, they'll target you instead of innocents; and being AFK is like having a bulls-eye on your forehead or having a sign that says "HEY IM NOT LOOKING SHOOT ME". Yk?

+1 by CPBiter, Elite and Julianhak

Banned
2,224 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd March 2020, 10:49 AM

Congrats on becoming Lord of Death. However, what happens if you were spawn killed?

+1 by Bri and Elite

im in the hood like kenny
Master
583 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
3rd March 2020, 11:12 AM

mariojack905 wrote on 3rd March 2020, 10:49 AM:
Congrats on becoming Lord of Death. However, what happens if you were spawn killed?

i'd assume if you were spawn killed you'd be eligible for revival as long as you weren't talking/didn't have a weapon out. players appear in spawn before the room completely loads so spawn killings should be ruled overall unfair.

im not religious
538 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd March 2020, 11:14 AM

Deenie wrote on 3rd March 2020, 11:12 AM:
i'd assume if you were spawn killed you'd be eligible for revival as long as you weren't talking/didn't have a weapon out. players appear in spawn before the room completely loads so spawn killings should be ruled overall unfair.

But then again, what proof would we have to show that the user isn't faking?

+1 by Bri , CPBiter and Elite

im in the hood like kenny
Master
583 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
3rd March 2020, 11:20 AM

Narcissa wrote on 3rd March 2020, 11:14 AM:
Quote:

if the players idle in spawn while someone is attacking its likely that they're having trouble loading/moving (especially since weapons cause the game to lag.) we wouldn't necessarily have proof that they're faking, however an armed user that was able to play the game could easily block or move from spawn. i've died while rooms are loading before from spawn killings and its really annoying, so it'd be easier to give users the benefit of the doubt at this point.

innocent until proven guilty ya feel

im not religious
538 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd March 2020, 11:24 AM

Deenie wrote on 3rd March 2020, 11:20 AM:
Quote:
Narcissa wrote on 3rd March 2020, 11:14 AM:
Quote:
if the players idle in spawn while someone is attacking its likely that they're having trouble loading/moving (especially since weapons cause the game to lag.) we wouldn't necessarily have proof that they're faking, however an armed user that was able to play the game could easily block or move from spawn. i've died while rooms are loading before from spawn killings and its really annoying, so it'd be easier to give users the benefit of the doubt at this point.

Got u.

I think that players should be warned that there is a battle going on in a room before entering. Kinda like an opening pop-up saying: Are you sure you want to enter this room?One or more people have drawn their weapons.

^^ Something like that.

And then they have the option to click yes or no. If they click yes despite the warning and they die, then it's their responsibility if they die or not.

+1 by Bri , CPBiter and Elite

Banned
882 posts
Seen 28th September 2024
3rd March 2020, 03:33 PM

Spawnkilling is viable for revive if you have evidence, and if you didn't pull your weapon.

+1 by CPBiter

Banned
2,224 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd March 2020, 03:39 PM

julianhak wrote on 3rd March 2020, 03:33 PM:
Quote:
Spawnkilling is viable for revive if you have evidence, and if you didn't pull your weapon.

Ah okay, that's fair.

Mashed Potato
69 posts
Seen 20th March 2020
4th March 2020, 01:52 AM

When I was cavalier, I was lagging like crazy and goblins (I think) came in and attacked me, couldn't exit fast enough and the others with me were busy fighting, so I along with a few others died.

Login or join the forums to reply.