28th March 2020

this bye

Made by Fable in Introductions and Leaving

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th March 2020, 07:28 PM

When I joined here in 2015, I didn't think it would lead to this. January 2015 feels so far and yet not far at all to me. Time flies quickly. Sadly, I'm done. I'm being beaten like a dead horse and you can't expect me to stay here any longer. I've decided to block the site. I can't play the game any longer. I'll be on discord at DSOTM#3877. I'll be playing games like LeoRPG and P3D at times.
There's a few reasons why. I'll start with the very prime reason.

1. Parents
My parents are probably the main reason. They're not your typical ones. They're what I would call... old. Mum turns 60 this november.
I've mostly lived my life without WiFi, except for a PC. Last year I got a phone with unlimited and that has fixed a lot of issues I've had. I've basically had no privacy and I'm not afraid of sharing that. I've had to keep this entire community secret. Until about 2 months ago when I was talking in a VC in the CPPP chat and got caught. I broke down in tears as I've never HAD to explain an online community to someone. With Coronavirus out, my WiFi might be cut out in general. I've sworn because of how rude and unlikable my dad is, I'd have to teach him a lesson. I'm not afraid of the law, if I hurt him I'm fully responsible and ready to face consequence. Please don't tell me it's a bad idea, I'm fully aware of the outcome. If it happens it happens. My dad treats computer, internet, phone, all of it a privilege. It's been a rough life, but I'm not afraid of him anymore. I used to be afraid of him and broke down thinking about standing up to him. I've grown now and I see he only sees me as an object.

2. Crimezone

You saw this coming, I've been in the CZ since 2016 and I've hated every second of it. There has to be two sides. Evil and Good. If another force comes in (CPPP) they're given the identity of evil or good. I founded the CPPP in order to show that Flame was an unfit ruler for the north. It was communist because haha funny communism joke. We were mostly a democracy, a group of lads in a chat. We voted on actions and leaders and that still stands for the PLA, we are still a democracy, it's just communism joke got old because of Lloyd and his rants. (Sorry Lloyd that's just facts). I've always been in the shadow of Gamer and Bakon. Never a main character, I used to just be an old man but that seriously doesn't fit me. I am wild and I want to be free. After I became a djinn in 2018 during the dorval war, I was known for just being another side character to Gamer. Julian took my position as the wise character and I got to fight with Gamer. He got to be god and I was... slightly stronger? Not really balanced but nontheless. After I got the axe of Rashad, it was more fair and felt like an equal to my brother in arms. I always felt like the shadow of a character who could've been stronger than Gamer himself. But Gamerzone be gamerzone tho. I feel like Rainberry as the protagonist could've been better but nope it's actually just no one because CZ made her weaker than me as a mortal. Everytime I've been vanquished the quest to revive me has always been stupid. Like the grail can't do it, Julian can't do it. It's stupid and I'm quite fed up with the game as a whole as I just wanna chill and live a relaxing life while I watch the entire world burn from some CZ ruler. It always has to be PYTHAS. It can't be a new evil that's against both dracs and good, nope just BLOODY PYTHAS AGAIN. I also thought CZ would go to P3D since flash goes in less than 9 months. Can't imagine the big finale, because I won't see it. I can never see it because I'm always dead or offline. If only we had a snaildom thing with quests riddled for everyone to do. NO NO GAMERZONE FUN HA. Sorry. oh yeah and Orome you should burn in hell you legit never cared about me I saved your life and am related to you. lol ok time to not talk to CZ who can't even read these posts.

3. Drama

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN IT'S TIME FOR HOW ARE WE GONNA ROAST FABLE. HERE ARE OUR OPTIONS!
A. Roast Fable by calling him a simp for Bryn and use that weird paragraph I did while listening to Killer Queen
B. Say RABIES RABIES and diss Totten for some reason?
C. Show that weird Chase paragraph I did because I was fuming angry and told him to burn.
Satire aside, I don't care about roasts anymore because I only laugh at them. They let me know people care about me.
My dudes the drama on this site been wild from the beginning. I mean like High School Drama to the 5th power. Everyone has had a taste of drama here. The best part is, Draconians and Forest Boys only separate people into factions and cause drama. Damen accidentally acted as an amplifier for drama. Pretty funny. I've had drama here as early as... April 2015, almost exactly 5 years ago when I plagiarized the 2nd chapter of Proverbs to the forums and claimed I did it... I was 11. I WAS 11 and I already experienced drama. Should've left 5 years ago honestly. I've spent thousands of hours into the game, every word here is probably equal to the amount of hours I've spent on oldcp. All of those hours could've spent having a lot of fun, but I liked this community for a long time and it got me hooked. You can all relate to this and I honestly don't think this post is original. This is pretty much an extended and indepth version of the comment I put on What's Wrong with OldCP and the email I sent to Damen about the game's mechanics.

4. Weapons
Swoosh swoosh Dead. The beat to Another One Bites the Dust describes exactly how I feel about sabers even now, even when I had broken health I think sabers are stupid broken. They got nerfed by not blocking bullets all the time. Even then, guns got nerfed so they're even more powerful. The only thing a saber can't block is fire, arrows, bullets (sometimes), and yeah that's it. They're way too strong, especially Forgs' and iBlue's sabers. Without medkits or OP health, good luck living on your first account. It's not just sabers, weapons in general are unbalanced and don't give new users a chance to survive. Sabers were supposed to be "rare" but every knight gets one.

5. The best bros
This isn't a reason for quitting, I've met so many people along the way I wanna mention them.
Habsolo, bro you've been gone come back man I miss my bro. I need you back to gimme some words man.
Sriram, you probably died when you heard Kobe crashed in a helicopter, if you're alive, I want my xat chat you stole back. You've been around as my friend since 2015 in the summer. I seriously can't believe you ghosted me.
Hashir, peace to you brother.
Alex, you're a bro and I can't deny it. You're not just a chad, you're a KING and I hope you do well.
Damen, the kids you serve love you. The community too not just your middle school.
Pickle1080, saw you last month. Couldn't believe my eyes. Too bad you left too soon.
Jacob, the wisest libertarian to exist in a long time.
Ninjitsusir, Equal rights equal fights.
Lylance, the chad that started my career. Can't thank you enough.
CW, please straighten up.
chels, have a good day.
charles, your sights got coronavirus.
Gamer, my studybuddy if you need advice you text me and I'll give you options. You my friend until i die.
SG, Dorval is Nate's
Lloyd, satire is a virtue, but you can't use it all the time.
Sled, thanks for keeping this game loyal to your heart, we are all in your debt.
Orbay, please don't be a tentacle hybrid, also find a girl that fits you.
Scott, I was taken by surprise when I saw your "brother" was actually you, however, I can grow to this; thanks for keeping strong here.
Terry, I hope you are doing well.
Miro, work on your roasts you can't survive a week in the hood.
Jason, cool.
Zpheal, my bro you keep going you got a good life.
Killer, you're gonna kill it out there.
Totten, thanks for the memories.
George, don't let your hopes go low.
Nate, we've really adapted from enemies to bros. Thanks for keeping the game spicy.
Void, curbstomp that man over there he's jaywalking

That's about it, I'll still be here on forums and such. Just can't keep playing the penguin games as my parents call it. Bye!

+1 by Lloyd, sel, Sled, Xvoid and 18 others, -1 by

Fable

Valiant

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th March 2020, 07:44 PM

Sorry to see you go fable, even if it’s been awhile since we got along well. I do have many great memories with you.

+1 by Zaron

92 posts
Seen 5th December 2021
28th March 2020, 07:44 PM

It’s sad to see you leave, Fable. Good luck in life and thank you for being a cool e-dad <3

+1 by Fable and Zaron

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th March 2020, 07:48 PM

Frogs wrote on 28th March 2020, 07:45 PM:
Nah bro legit a real bro idc ur no simp idc
means lots bro, thanks

+1 by Frogs and Zaron

Fable

Valiant

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
28th March 2020, 07:48 PM

goodbye fable, you are amazing. good luck out there, hope things get better for you. hope we see you again someday

+1 by Fable and Zaron, -1 by Naii

it was only hypothetical
Master
6,414 posts
Seen 25th August 2023
28th March 2020, 07:49 PM

I completely understand you, Fable. I'm glad you will still be around. Goodbye and good luck with life.

+1 by Zaron
Gone

Sweet memories

st.
Rookie
813 posts
Seen 13th August 2023
28th March 2020, 07:52 PM

keep ur head up things always get better

+1 by Frogs, Zaron and Jake01

684 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th March 2020, 08:01 PM

wth bro what about ur 500 op health cya

+1 by Frogs and Zaron

Banned
882 posts
Seen 10th April 2021
28th March 2020, 08:04 PM

Bye Fable, you've always been a good friend and hopefully things improve for you and it becomes easier. Good luck!

+1 by Frogs, Fable and Zaron

Saviour of Dunes
Master
524 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th March 2020, 08:17 PM

Goodbye Fable, i'ill miss you :(

+1 by Fable and Victoralex09

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
28th March 2020, 08:26 PM

I'm sad to see you go, you were a huge role within this community. You'll be missed, best of luck to you, Fable. :)

+1 by Zaron
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th March 2020, 08:30 PM

Sad to see another great one go. You will be missed.

+1 by Zaron

:)
Rookie
11 posts
Seen 16th January 2023
29th March 2020, 02:50 AM

good bye my dude :(

+1 by Zaron
Yo, what did you say to me?!?

Jk...Unless?
158 posts
Seen 23rd July 2023
29th March 2020, 04:50 AM

Was never fit to be a wise tbh, but thanks anyway, I've never really seen you as a side character, rather a main one really.

Login or join the forums to reply.