4th April 2020

New War Rule

Made by Sled in Announcements

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
4th April 2020, 04:15 PM

Hello.

I am making this announcement before another war breaks out so I don't have to deal with this situation anymore. ONCE YOU DECLARE WAR, BOTH SIDES CAN NOT BE REARMED. This means once your armed account dies, I will not be rearming an alt until the war is over. This is to make the war more legitimate. Once one side runs out of armed accounts, the other side that still has armed warriors wins (like usual). This means there is power in numbers. If I keep rearming people that die, the war can just drag on and it gets quite annoying to get requests for rearming every time someone dies.

I will also be more careful with arming alts - you may only have one alive armed account. Cheating this rule will mean I don't rearm any of your accounts and I'll take away your current weapons.

I prefer the side declaring war makes sure everyones armed - and the side that is being warred on is welcomed to message me if anyone is missing weapons that should currently have weapons (I sometimes miss messages from people who are supposed to get armed when made knight/I don't always check every single chat I'm in) (Please message me on the day the war is declared to get weapons to your knights ASAP).

THANKS and have fun.

+1 by Rila, Xvoid, Sam , Pablo and 14 others, -1 by Mr NWO

Rookie
2,706 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th April 2020, 04:22 PM

Thank you Pastor Sled for the great words of wisdom ! Amen !

+1 by Rila, Sled, Sam and Flame

Queen Regent of Snaildom
Master
1,826 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
4th April 2020, 04:23 PM

Good rule! But I have a question. How are you going to make sure the “other” side doesn’t rearm themselves? I remember a few years back that Djinns or Siths or whatever were able to rearm themselves via hacking or something else.

+1 by Sled and Flame
<3

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
4th April 2020, 04:28 PM

Sampopxxx101 wrote on 4th April 2020, 04:23 PM:
Good rule! But I have a question. How are you going to make sure the “other” side doesn’t rearm themselves? I remember a few years back that Djinns or Siths or whatever were able to rearm themselves via hacking or something else.

They shouldn't be able to. The only way I can think of is if they wooden sword themselves and then buy swords from the armory...but that doesn't compare to lightsabers and you need chancecards and gold to do that. I'll have to watch carefully won't I!

+1 by Sam

Still Mink
1,163 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
4th April 2020, 07:26 PM

I don’t know if I agree with this rule. This just seems like it’s going to make it harder for non-OP users to ever continue to fight in war (usually most of the deaths in CZ are normal users without special health or strength).

I guess to counter-act this you could just arm a bunch of alts, but I feel like a better idea would be to make some users arms dealers that are able to give out weapons to others themselves.

I don’t think this rule is that bad honestly, but I’m just concerned about the consequences of it disproportionately making it harder for the powerless to continue to fight.

+1 by Sled

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
4th April 2020, 07:41 PM

Supermikey97 wrote on 4th April 2020, 07:26 PM:
I don’t know if I agree with this rule. This just seems like it’s going to make it harder for non-OP users to ever continue to fight in war (usually most of the deaths in CZ are normal users without special health or strength).
I guess to counter-act this you could just arm a bunch of alts, but I feel like a better idea would be to make some users arms dealers that are able to give out weapons to others themselves.
I don’t think this rule is that bad honestly, but I’m just concerned about the consequences of it disproportionately making it harder for the powerless to continue to fight.

This is true. I guess it would depend whos warring who...like is it Dracs or is it just other users. The problem I had was that both sides can just ask to be rearmed and that just really defeats the purpose. Which is why it was more fun when only crimezone characters had OP health, not normal users, although that has changed a lot with forest boys not being a thing anymore.

And yes CZ deaths are normal users because they're supposed to be hard to defeat I believe.

This rule is meant to force people to think more strategically as well!

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
5th April 2020, 03:45 AM

Ok what if some kid like victoralex has 100 accounts

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
5th April 2020, 07:38 AM

Frogs wrote on 5th April 2020, 03:45 AM:
Well Victor should only have one alive armed account but I will double check. Also this is during a war. If he chooses to fight in one he won't be rearmed until the war is over

+1 by Frogs

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
5th April 2020, 07:52 AM

Sleddy wrote on 5th April 2020, 07:38 AM:
Quote:
Frogs wrote on 5th April 2020, 03:45 AM:
Well Victor should only have one alive armed account but I will double check. Also this is during a war. If he chooses to fight in one he won't be rearmed until the war is over

Ok btw can you arm Forgs with it's create weapon "CLSRUP" and a normal saber so I can finally war with dracs legit

Login or join the forums to reply.