28th November 2013

Im quitting

Made by RoyalStar in Introductions and Leaving

194 posts
28th November 2013, 04:16 PM

Hey everyone! Im sadly moving my OldCP gaming, to another OldCP website. Im only quitting on here, i might come randomly and make some posts, but I am giving my user away. Here username is :
RoyalSwag

and if your wondering, she has about 70 credits and her extras are :
1. blue username
2. subtitle
3. alpha
4. cat owner
5. rainbow ring
6. comic sans name

I will PM a random person her password, and i hope that its not against the rules! if it is, please, allow it this once? id hate such a good user have to go to waste. If you wanna know the website im moving to, its CPPS.me and i love it there! And i love the igloos i can choose from, its awesome! if your on CPPS.me or moving there, look for me! i am :

Royal ;)

+1 by Scott, Dexter and ForumHelper
made by Music :).
By Pearlr10
Made by Katie :).
By ThePast

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
28th November 2013, 05:19 PM

Bye bye, i will miss you please come back :) even though, do NOT give away your password. It is a rule look at what happened to me...

Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
28th November 2013, 05:20 PM

You will be missed by EVERYONE! And I hope the random person will take GOOD care of your account! Visit back sometimes!

4|23|15
Master
810 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th November 2013, 05:32 PM

WHAT?!?!? You were my bff4l :( Please come in once in a while.I will miss you so much! :( PLEASE PLEASE don't quit.

Kara, Olivia, Tessa, Olivia, Adam, Olivia, Olivia

1,856 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
28th November 2013, 05:34 PM

That's a shame... You were very kind and understanding... Hope to see you in the near future!
PoliceBob

+1 by RoyalStar
Hey Hey Hey! Whats shakin' bacon'?

heyhey
Master
1,248 posts
Seen 27th June 2022
28th November 2013, 05:34 PM

Please come back very often. We'll miss you too much if you leave. D:

Beautiful signatures made by the amazing Tasha v

This one's made by the incredible Sparklz

veteran
Master
1,360 posts
Seen 28th June 2020
28th November 2013, 05:40 PM

See you around the island I will very much miss you! :) Hope soon you will change your mind. I hope to see you in the future. -Courtney6. Good-bye.

Rookie
1,068 posts
Seen 21st March 2015
28th November 2013, 06:10 PM

An a huge of amount of people will miss you.On the other hand giving out personal info is against the rule please keep that in mind.-Internal

+1 by RoyalStar

Everythings not lost
Master
1,280 posts
Seen 12th March 2020
28th November 2013, 06:11 PM

Bye. You will be missed. :( Hopefully you come online every once in a while!

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities.

Banned
136 posts
28th November 2013, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Bye Bye,, I will miss you please come back even though , do NOT give away your password. Its a rule look what happened to me..../quote] Sara, go to post title Top 5 Posters. Anyways, that's off topic but I will miss u. Btw im the one who gave u the advice in explain me.

1,856 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
28th November 2013, 06:26 PM

I'm not gonna warn here! She better come visit oldcp sometimes or I'm gonna miss her
:(

Hey Hey Hey! Whats shakin' bacon'?

194 posts
28th November 2013, 06:31 PM

Thanks to all of you, but i kinda like this OldCP alot better. No offense to Damen, cause this, this is awesome! But, this OldCP keeps crashing and lots of things do not work. Like igloo items etc. , this one runs fast like disney CP, and looks like OldCP. I will come back, tho. just not very often. If you do play CPPS.me or going on there to try it, you can find me in these servers :
Botman's lair

Gangsters Paradise

do NOT join Gangsters Paradise if you dont like cussing. this server allows it, the rest, no cussing.
REMEMBER!
my username on there is :

Royal ;)

ask me questions and how do get items and igloos and coins FAST!
did i mention there games work??? :D

By Pearlr10
By ThePast

194 posts
28th November 2013, 06:32 PM

Thanks to all of you, but i kinda like this OldCP alot better. No offense to Damen, cause this, this is awesome! But, this OldCP keeps crashing and lots of things do not work. Like igloo items etc. , this one runs fast like disney CP, and looks like OldCP. I will come back, tho. just not very often. If you do play CPPS.me or going on there to try it, you can find me in these servers :
Botman's lair

Gangsters Paradise

do NOT join Gangsters Paradise if you dont like cussing. this server allows it, the rest, no cussing.
REMEMBER!
my username on there is :

Royal ;)

ask me questions and how do get items and igloos and coins FAST!
did i mention there games work??? :D

IM ON BOTMAN'S LAIR THE MOST! you can find me at town, ice berg, snow forts dock or plaza.

By Pearlr10
By ThePast

your uber driver
Master
1,538 posts
Seen 31st May 2023
28th November 2013, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Hey everyone! Im sadly moving my OldCP gaming, to another OldCP website. Im only quitting on here, i might come randomly and make some posts, but I am giving my user away. Here username is :

RoyalSwag

and if your wondering, she has about 70 credits and her extras are :

1. blue username

2. subtitle

3. alpha

4. cat owner

5. rainbow ring

6. comic sans name

I will PM a random person her password, and i hope that its not against the rules! if it is, please, allow it this once? id hate such a good user have to go to waste. If you wanna know the website im moving to, its CPPS.me and i love it there! And i love the igloos i can choose from, its awesome! if your on CPPS.me or moving there, look for me! i am :

Royal ;)
Royal PLEASE DON'T LEAVE! YOUR MY BEST FRIEND! I beg of you please don't leave :'(

so long, goodbye, and good luck.

veteran
Master
1,360 posts
Seen 28th June 2020
28th November 2013, 07:43 PM

Hello. Well I just saw you double post. Plz don't ever do that again. :) ~Courtney6

Login or join the forums to reply.