28th November 2013

Quick Update - It

Made by Jack in Announcements

11 posts
28th November 2013, 08:20 PM

*Update: Some users are able to log in, if you're experiencing lag, be sure to hit the plus + key on your keyboard to reduce the severity of such lag.*

*IT'S BEING FIXED*

I can see a lot of users are constantly watching over the game, struggling to get in. Though as I'm sure most of you are aware, the game is currently under maintenance, due to having to move VPS.
Please, do take a breath and relax, the game will be back up and running relatively faster than usual thanks to Damen's magical fingers.

We know about all the bugs and glitches you are all experiencing, you do not need to keep reminding us.
The team really appreciate your patience and feedback, and look forward to seeing you back
in-game shortly!

+1 by , PenguinDSC, Scott, tennis and 2 others

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
28th November 2013, 08:23 PM

Not to be off-topic, but quick question? How are you a Master? Are you good friends with a Moderator/Administrator?

The requirements are:

~ 400 Posts

~ 100 Reputation

~ Very Trusted

~ Follower of the rules

There are many requirements, but I am just wondering... idk how you are already Master at 4 posts...

Idk why, but I am sure there is a great explanation.

Dream On!
~PenguinDSC~

+1 by Notacoolman, Scott, Abby and vella

veteran
Master
1,360 posts
Seen 28th June 2020
28th November 2013, 08:31 PM

Umm? How are you a master. I am only a member and I have more post then you. Are you very good friends with a moderator or a administrator. If not this is just plan weirds. ~Courtney6. Waddle on.

+1 by PenguinDSC

Rookie
1,068 posts
Seen 21st March 2015
28th November 2013, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Not to be off-topic, but quick question? How are you a Master? Are you good friends with a Moderator/Administrator?

The requirements are:

~ 400 Posts

~ 100 Reputation

~ Very Trusted

~ Follower of the rules

There are many requirements, but I am just wondering... idk how you are already Master at 4 posts...

Idk why, but I am sure there is a great explanation.

Dream On!

~PenguinDSC~
Exactly i don't know why he is?Though the reason i have Master if because an Administrator made me an master.I'm not sure how come he's an Master.But he is really experienced at making posts :O.Otherwise great post!-Internal

+1 by PenguinDSC

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
28th November 2013, 08:41 PM

hes good friends with cyberwolf, also we have 5 post mods and masters

Hi there
804 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
28th November 2013, 08:43 PM

My question is, how did he post under Announcements as a Master? I can't do that.

+1 by Hashir
Are you reading my signature?
Boring, isn't it?

693 posts
Seen 26th November 2014
28th November 2013, 08:51 PM

No, I think a moderator just changed the category to Announcements because that is a great post he made. It's very useful too but I think a moderator just changed the category to Announcements

+1 by dayton and PenguinDSC

Login or join the forums to reply.