OldCP will be down for a week.

Made by Damen in Announcements

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
29th November 2013, 04:49 AM

Hello,

OldCP is officially going to be down for a week at least. I am having a break and working on my new project.
The new host I purchased for some reason has no capability to run the software correctly, the host is simply not good enough. My previous host that was very good until yesterday's downtime, was suspended by Disney.

It may be some time until I can find a good host.

You may still use the forums.

Best Luck,
Damen

+1 by jazz, Hashir, CPManiac, tennis and 16 others

Banned
115 posts
29th November 2013, 04:58 AM

what?!no oldcp for a week?! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what will i do all week with no oldcp?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1 by Notacoolman, -1 by Archie

THE FOLLOWING SIGNATURES ARE MADE BY ME
ASK ME IF U WANT ONE LIKE THESE

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
29th November 2013, 05:00 AM

Quote:
what?!no oldcp for a week?! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what will i do all week with no oldcp?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh comon you're young. Don't tell me your youth will be wasted. OldCP is just for fun when you have free time not ALL the time. And unfortunately, all it's done to me recently is demand full time maintenance.

+1 by PenguinDSC, Abby, Mell, Notacoolman and 2 others

Banned
115 posts
29th November 2013, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Quote:

Oh comon you're young. Don't tell me your youth will be wasted. OldCP is just for fun when you have free time not ALL the time. And unfortunately, all it's done to me recently is demand full time maintenance.

yeah your right dude seriously i am i acting crazy?for a game?nah...ill just wait a week for oldcp tp restart again and actuality i am not telling you what to do i am just telling how am i gonna fell for the next one week.Sorry Damen.

Banned
115 posts
29th November 2013, 05:05 AM

oh and also i forgot can u tell me what is the project i think it is a party right?

Banned
115 posts
29th November 2013, 05:15 AM

But damen what about the mod comp?huh?is it gonna restart again?

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
29th November 2013, 06:10 AM

Quote:
But damen what about the mod comp?huh?is it gonna restart again?
Yes

To Find A FlashLight You Need A FlashLight
372 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
29th November 2013, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

yeah your right dude seriously i am i acting crazy?for a game?nah...ill just wait a week for oldcp tp restart again and actuality i am not telling you what to do i am just telling how am i gonna fell for the next one week.Sorry Damen.
Well, I'm playing cpps.me to pass the week.

+1 by Sophie

Rookie
217 posts
Seen 5th October 2013
29th November 2013, 06:45 AM

Damen could we help to find you a good Host and a VPS?

This is just a question.
Do not overreact please!

Banned
115 posts
29th November 2013, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

how to register dude?tell me?

Well, I'm playing cpps.me to pass the week.

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th November 2013, 07:21 AM

Alright Damen. Thanks for informing us.

+1 by Notacoolman and Sophie
"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

So without further ado.
263 posts
Seen 29th May 2023
29th November 2013, 07:46 AM

Goodluck with finding a new host damen.

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
29th November 2013, 08:47 AM

ok damen, we will wait till the games up :)

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
29th November 2013, 08:55 AM

Thank You Damen for Starting this project, hope you end it soon and good luck. Everyone, this could take a while, so be patient while Damen is doing this. What if you were doing this at your age, and did not know how to code like Damen? Damen tries as best as he can at his age and i certainly appreciate that. :)

Dream On!
~PenguinDSC~

+1 by tennis, Damen, Mycroft, DJ and 2 others

Master
840 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
29th November 2013, 09:24 AM

Good luck on you're new project and getting a new host Damen!

Login or join the forums to reply.