28th May 2020

Greetings friends

Made by Alatar in Introductions and Leaving

Alatar
1,164 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th May 2020, 11:44 PM

Hello friends. It is me. I have returned. What is it, has to be at least the 30th time by now? But I have returned with a new mindset. A new goal. A new outlook! I am so very glad to be back. I'm not sure what's happened to my old friends. They seem to have all been lost to time. But I am still here! I always come back. In case you don't remember me, or maybe you just haven't been graced with my presence in a long while, I am Alatar. Allow me to take you back to a time long, long ago. Bare with me, friends. The year is...20...something rather, and you are in the glorious land of OldCP. Everything is alive and well, plenty of new faces flocking here and there, it is wonderful. There were a lot of things happening in that time. But today, friends, we focus on the one and only, me. Now, in that time, I was but a young lad, not very old. I chose a rather fitting name for myself. "Pain." Of course, that was both a name and an accurate description of me as a whole. I never found it entertaining to simply find places to socialize, not that anyone didn't like me, or that I didn't have anyone to talk to...or that I was lonely..., no no, I simply decided that it wasn't for me. And thus, I looked towards a simple life; one of evil. It has always, always been in my heart to be evil. It is such a good feeling. And thus, through my desire to be one of darkness, I met the beloved Rover. Scarlet Myers. What a great fellow they were. It is a shame they have well passed on. Anyways! I met my dear friend Rover one day by pure chance. I happened to have met them during one of their important, err, "Sunday strolls". After they were done with their "friends", I happened to meet them! They weren't too familiar with me, of course, and though I may have said otherwise, they...uh...weren't too fond of my presence. Regardless, my fascination of them by their "shows" did not end! And I would never forget them. A while later, I returned, because, as I have said, I always come back! And so I did, as MatTheTem. But most people called me Mat. God forbid I explain that awful name. Anyway, I got in touch with Jesse, we were good friends then, and uh...I saw Lex a few times. I won't sugarcoat our "relationship", if you can call it that. Regardless, I didn't do much then, but it set me up for my great future, as it allowed me to meet a good friend, or what was a good friend, SecurityGuy. What a man he was! Through him I also met Dragon. Great times. I know some stuff happened, it doesn't really matter, y'know, because I then changed my name to what you all know me as today, Alatar! What a great name it was, and what a great name it still is! I attended a few rituals, and eventually, after a bit of training, I was met with my good friends The Legion! Oh what a joy they were, all 52 of them, I remember they're kind souls well. Oh how I wish I could see them again. Ah well. The Legion did a few things, gave some people quite a scare, and even gave me a special boat! I never will forget that stealth boat. Even if I didn't get to use it as much as I had liked, it was such a pleasant boat. So comfortable. Padded seats and all! So plush! It ran so well, too. It even had the Eye! You know, the eye, the little, eye symbol, that you used to see everywhere. We need more of those! It was so great. And there I was given Alatar DOOM! Where I met with Cyrus, and Dragon, and eventually SecurityGuy! The first day I arrived, I proved myself in a battle, where I killed both Cyrus and Dragon, and died in the process. It was quite the battle. Great days those were. I'm not actually sure you could call it dying, because we all came back, in literal seconds, despite being ripped down the middle by lightsabers, but nonetheless, it worked. So from there, I got in a bit of mix, and coincidentally, got just the perfect timing, and had gotten arrested, where I saw James Sunderland. James Sunderland, strange man was he, great pirate I hear, weird guy, had some kind of issue with the New World Order, or something along the lines. I got in a small battle, of course, at that time, I was only beginning, and knew very little about combat, unlike my current days. I did happen to defeat Pencil, though. What a great battle it was, too. A few days later, there was a small issue, where I was FRAMED for LEAKING PRIVATE INFORMATION! I did no such thing. Of course, it was Orlock who put me out, and beat me down, leaving me to roam the lonely streets of sorrow for a long, long time. How sad it was. Of course he would later betray evil. I knew he would. And so did all of the others. All of those great Draconians. Orlock, Loki, Kace, Julian...how depressing it was. Of course, I have always been a well known villain. I will NEVER betray evil. Even when I said I would, it was simply to be a spy, and to later go back to my old ways the moment I saw the chance! Anyway. Many years passed. I went around quite a bit. I believe I acquired a few jobs in my dark years. Knight, World Champion, Warlord...but eventually, I found my opportunity once more, and seized it the moment I could! Fangsworn were my redemption. I will never forget the Fangsworn. Orlock tried to steal THAT from me to. The devil. But it will always be mine! Vampires may be no more, but that is no issue. For the Fangsworn and Midnight are now the same. Midnight's symbol actually has quite the meaning, you know. The Red Moon is supposed to be a blood moon, which is figuratively, at least from what I remember, where the moon turns to a bright red, and the world darkens, and many old evils arise! The name Midnight also relates to the Blood Moon, as the Blood Moon only truly reaches it's peak at Midnight, when all of the evils have fully awoken, and have set their reign upon the world! It also comes from a few other things, like my old gang, The Midnight Crew, which was also Midnight Co. for a time. We were the 4th richest business in all the land! That wasn't too long ago. But I digress. Where were we? Right, so I happened to find out that Malkus was the Lord of the Fangsworn, and since he died, and I was his son, I was destined to be the next in power! And I still reign! Alaric was my vampire name. A birthright name, so to say. All of my other brethren have passed on. As have my mother and each of those that were related to me, to those...awful Shinobi, with their barbaric lifestyles and their awful taste in fashion. I will never forgive the Shinobi. They thought I was dead, too. But of course. I always come back. I absorbed each of the Vampire's power and became a Dark Forest Boy. And I was, for a good while. But those days are over, unfortunately. And with the passing of my...my...well...acquaintance, Forgs, in my eyes, it seems that true evil has nearly met an end. But that, my friends, is why I am here! I noticed the depressing decrease in evil lately, and I do wonder what my good friend Myrus, or Pythas, or Mairon, or whatever he's decided to go by now is up to! It would be a joy to be back in the saddle with him again. If not, I can always be evil on my own. In short, I'm back.
I always come back.

+1 by Jesse, Melian , Brit, SecurityGuy and 6 others

The Great
Master
1,520 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th May 2020, 12:39 AM

Welcome back old friend, enjoy your stay

50 posts
Seen 27th June 2023
30th May 2020, 02:22 PM

Welcome back Alatar