5th June 2020

Quitting

Made by Alea in Introductions and Leaving

USA
394 posts
Seen 21st February 2022
5th June 2020, 04:47 PM

Hello
To be honest I saw this post coming for a long time and I'm almost happy to say it did. Recently, literally all of my friends quit oldcp including my best friend sid and I just truly dont see a point to me playing anymore. I don't have any significant roles nor to I know how to joust or participate in any events. Lately when I've been logging on its just the same people in their same cliques talking about the same things. It's boring. I also realized that oldcp causes so much extra stress in my life and now that none of my close friends play it anymore its like I'm doing it all for what? I will still be on forums because it's less back and forth and more just stating opinions which I enjoy. I'll still be on discord but I want to try to move away from it in the next couple of weeks/months hopefully. Thank you to my friends and the people I still talk to.
Love, Alea

+1 by SecurityGuy, Luke, Crowflying, Swirlie and 13 others
spoke,val,sid,candy

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 2nd August 2024
5th June 2020, 04:48 PM

Jibreel1024 wrote on 5th June 2020, 04:47 PM:
Hello
To be honest I saw this post coming for a long time and I'm almost happy to say it did. Recently, literally all of my friends quit oldcp including my best friend sid and I just truly dont see a point to me playing anymore. I don't have any significant roles nor to I know how to joust or participate in any events. Lately when I've been logging on its just the same people in their same cliques talking about the same things. It's boring. I also realized that oldcp causes so much extra stress in my life and now that none of my close friends play it anymore its like I'm doing it all for what? I will still be on forums because it's less back and forth and more just stating opinions which I enjoy. I'll still be on discord but I want to try to move away from it in the next couple of weeks/months hopefully. Thank you to my friends and the people I still talk to.
Love, Alea
Rip Alea the singer

+1 by Alea

Quote:
Lol and fart

Emperor of OldCP
Master
1,122 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th June 2020, 04:52 PM

White color font

(Sad to see you go tho good luck)

+1 by Alea

Christ is King
1,266 posts
Seen 2nd August 2023
5th June 2020, 06:02 PM

I totally get the whole friends leaving thing. I have maybe 2 close friends and when they're not on, I have nothing to do. Everyone is in the own group, doing their own thing. :/

+1 by Alea, Lorenzo and Paul

Alatar
1,164 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th June 2020, 09:31 PM

Geez old sport, not even a goodbye to your best pal? I thought we were best of friends, sportsy. So sad to see you go, old sport.

+1 by kace, SecurityGuy and Lorenzo

Banned
1,172 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
5th June 2020, 10:08 PM

Geez old sport, not even a goodbye to your best pal? I thought we were best of friends, sportsy. So sad to see you go, old sport.

+1 by SecurityGuy and Warth

oreo
341 posts
Seen 27th July 2022
10th June 2020, 09:04 AM

Can u guys stop saying that to 90% of the userbase ^^^^

+1 by Alea and Crowflying
NotLorenzo

Login or join the forums to reply.