15th June 2020

Senior Rank Reviewals

Made by Chelsey in Announcements

亡霊
Master
713 posts
Seen 6th October 2020
15th June 2020, 12:50 AM

The Cabinet and I have decided to implement a new system, as suggested by Jdutr.

What are Senior Rank Reviewals?
Every 3 months (at the end of each DSGHQ season), Administration will hold reviewals for all leadership roles. We will evaluate the performance of the users currently holding these ranks. A "report card" will be given to each ranked user so they know how they're doing. We will also accept applications from anyone who is looking to replace these users to ensure that the best candidate will always have the role they deserve.

Why are you doing this?
Sometimes ranks are held by people who get bored of them, simply because they've had them for too long but don't want to resign. Being bored of your role is not grounds for demotion, however it's unfair to anyone who has a strong desire for that position. With trimonthly rank reviewals, we will make sure that leadership positions are always held by someone who is passionate and best fit for the job, and each faction of the game will stay fresh and lively.

For those of you in leadership positions: You will not be replaced if you are hard working and continue to be the best fit for your position, so don't worry.

Do I count as a "Senior Rank"?
Here is a list of Senior Ranks, compiled by Hashir:
  • Detective Inspector
  • Detective Sergeant
  • Knight Captain
  • Warlord
  • Lord/Lady of the Bank
  • Penguin Watch Captain
  • Head Mod
  • Grand Moth Wise
  • Chief Editor
The method of "replacing" each of these ranks may vary. For example, a Warlord tournament may be held during each reviewal period, whereas other ranks would accept applications. This list is subject to change.

When does this start?
The end of Spring is Sunday, the 21st of June. We'll start reviewals on that day and finish them on the following Sunday. Evaluations will be delivered sometime that week.

+1 by Faith, jay, Joseph, Tasha and 25 others

Rookie
2,706 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th June 2020, 12:53 AM

WOW CHELSEY WHAT AN AMAZING AND INFORMATIVE DISCUSSION!

+1 by Chelsey, Brit, HamilHelp and

Master
444 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
15th June 2020, 12:53 AM

This is a great idea. I hope that we can keep some faces but get to see some new ones as well.

+1 by HamilHelp and Pic

livin life
Master
237 posts
Seen 21st August 2023
15th June 2020, 12:54 AM

oh no

+1 by Joseph, Crowflying, Chis, Brit and 7 others

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th June 2020, 01:16 AM

+1 by HamilHelp, Pic and V

Coolest LOTB Ever
Master
388 posts
Seen 27th June 2023
15th June 2020, 02:07 AM

I was a little nervous at the thought at first but im actually excited to get evaluated for my job in relation to the banks VS my moderation.
Goodluck to all others though !

+1 by Rachell, HamilHelp and Pic

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
15th June 2020, 04:30 AM

I like this idea to be entirely honest, I believe it will be a great way to allow rotation. Personally, I love being a Senior Captain. Last month admittedly I was far more active, but I'm going to attempt to make this month better too. Regardless, I really do like this idea a lot. Great discussion Chelsey, cheers. ^_^

+1 by Rachell, kat , HamilHelp and Pic
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

IKEA Swedish Meatballs
Master
492 posts
Seen 5th October 2020
15th June 2020, 10:15 AM

Really nice idea! Hopefully this will help to always keep things fresh and ideas rolling! :D

+1 by HamilHelp

70 posts
Seen 12th August 2020
15th June 2020, 10:29 AM

I LOVE THIS IDEA
it's so cool and amazing and i have no words because i would literally be saying "awesome amazing wonderful great good nice kind cool awesome wow extraordinary!!!!"
okay but really this idea is wonderful

+1 by Rachell

Login or join the forums to reply.