Proper Use of Jail

Made by Chelsey in Announcements

亡霊
Master
713 posts
Seen 6th October 2020
19th June 2020, 06:08 PM

lexrocks1 wrote on 19th June 2020, 01:10 PM:
Whats wrong with going into the jail to fight someone that is KOS? Why cant the /transform jailor be brought back or jail just be made public? Armed user should be allowed to go in jail to fight.

In OldCP Chat can you say in announcements not to arrest unranked people even if they are armed?
I see your point, but as it stands only Knights are allowed in jail, and it's a Knight's job to deal with anyone who has been arrested. If you're looking to fight KOS people in jail then I recommend talking to Randy about becoming a Knight.

and yes, I'll do that

OldCP Administrator
Master
233 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th June 2020, 06:29 PM

Chelsey wrote on 19th June 2020, 06:08 PM:
Quote:
lexrocks1 wrote on 19th June 2020, 01:10 PM:
Whats wrong with going into the jail to fight someone that is KOS? Why cant the /transform jailor be brought back or jail just be made public? Armed user should be allowed to go in jail to fight.
In OldCP Chat can you say in announcements not to arrest unranked people even if they are armed?
I see your point, but as it stands only Knights are allowed in jail, and it's a Knight's job to deal with anyone who has been arrested. If you're looking to fight KOS people in jail then I recommend talking to Randy about becoming a Knight.
and yes, I'll do that

Whats the point of arresting CZ if the armed FB cant go in? Zabura is CZ and was arrested.

+1 by Jesse

Login or join the forums to reply.