27th June 2020

Julian's Revivals

Made by Damen in Announcements

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
27th June 2020, 10:13 AM

This is a post for Julian concerning OldCP.

When you die, it can be pretty stressful and you may feel like you HAVE to be revived.

You are only entitled to be revived if you are spawn killed or invis killed or rampage killed by a rogue ranked user (in some cases).

Acting entitled to a revive to Julian and making him stressed out is unacceptable!

Therefore, the Lord of Death will not be doing ANY revivals (even unfair deaths) anymore until July 12th.
(He will still revive mods after 7 days.)

Always:
- Show Julian respect by not spamming him
- Show Julian honor by accepting your death if it was fair
- Show Julian patience since he is the only lord of death

+1 by Sled, Xvoid, Jdutr, kat and 22 others, -1 by door, Melian and cliexx

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
27th June 2020, 10:19 AM

thanks for making this post damen! a lot of people don't understand that this rank is a crimezone rank and julian doesn't have to revive people. the game is supposed to be no revival unless absolutely necessary. although a big revival at the end of crimezone would be nice! thank you julian you are doing a wonderful job, considering the amount of requests you probably get.

+1 by Tommo, EpicAnimatorGuy, Gamer, Flame and 2 others

st.
Rookie
813 posts
Seen 13th August 2023
27th June 2020, 10:19 AM

it's been mentioned before by others but maybe there should be a couple more lord of deaths, preferably from different timezones, to help julian manage the requests. they don't need to be seen as actual lords of deaths in oldcp, they could maybe just be assistants?

+1 by Dice, Brit, SecurityGuy, Tommo and 13 others, -1 by candy

Banned
882 posts
Seen 28th September 2024
27th June 2020, 10:58 AM

Xvoid wrote on 27th June 2020, 10:19 AM:
it's been mentioned before by others but maybe there should be a couple more lord of deaths, preferably from different timezones, to help julian manage the requests. they don't need to be seen as actual lords of deaths in oldcp, they could maybe just be assistants?

It's not hard to manage them, people just expect them to be done at an unrealistic time for an appeal that isn't urgent

+1 by EpicAnimatorGuy, Xvoid, George, SecurityGuy and 3 others

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 27th September 2024
27th June 2020, 10:58 AM

This is a pretty good call in my opinion. I'm glad something is being done about it.

I don't understand why people need to harrass julian for a rev In Club penguin.

You must grind!

+1 by George

Quote:
Lol and fart

1,137 posts
Seen 14th August 2023
27th June 2020, 10:59 AM

for the lack of users on this game you guys should be more lenient upon revival. it could in a way make dying in one way or another somewhat useless to have, but most of the time it's inevitable and people die to someone else rule breaking

+1 by Chis and HamilHelp

Queen Regent of Snaildom
Master
1,826 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
27th June 2020, 11:47 AM

can we do mass revival on july 12th then? it would be a good idea because there are so many DMs sent to Julian and this would take a little bit off his shoulders for a while.

+1 by Scott, kensey, SecurityGuy, Dice and 3 others
<3

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
27th June 2020, 01:29 PM

Maybe I am not aware of everything going on but I understand why people are frustrated at Julian and the process. He goes inactive three times a month and I have been told by many that he has double standards which make it confusing for people applying. Many who qualify for revivals under the invisible and spawn kill categories don't get revived in a timely manner. If Julian willfully accepted this rank he willfully accepts that users will get frustrated if he does not do an adequate job. Obviously, people should be respectful and no one is entitled to revivals but Julian certainly doesn't make the process easy to go through. This is why we need 3 lords of death!

+1 by kensey, Chis, Seth, Dice and 4 others

Coolest LOTB Ever
Master
388 posts
Seen 27th June 2023
27th June 2020, 05:33 PM

tennis wrote on 27th June 2020, 01:29 PM:
Maybe I am not aware of everything going on but I understand why people are frustrated at Julian and the process. He goes inactive three times a month and I have been told by many that he has double standards which make it confusing for people applying. Many who qualify for revivals under the invisible and spawn kill categories don't get revived in a timely manner. If Julian willfully accepted this rank he willfully accepts that users will get frustrated if he does not do an adequate job. Obviously, people should be respectful and no one is entitled to revivals but Julian certainly doesn't make the process easy to go through. This is why we need 3 lords of death!
I totally agree!
Let’s hope Julian doesn’t gatekeep his rank though :(

+1 by Seth, Dice, HamilHelp and Xvoid

Login or join the forums to reply.