Coolest LOTB Ever
Master
388 posts
Seen 27th June 2023
5th July 2020, 07:20 PM

OLDCP Loans
Its time for a quick and short post.

What are they?
Loans on oldcp will be borrowed money that is expected to be paid back with interest over a few months depending on how big your loan is. You’ll also be assigned either a banker or I to over see your payments.

Whats the Maximum Loan I can get?
The maximum loan amount you can get is 100k and proof/confirmation of gold transfers/payments will need to be sent to your banker/me in order to prove that you’re making payments.

How will interest work?
Higher loans will have higher interest rates while lower loans will have lower interests rates.

How many loans will you accept?
We will be opening 4 Loan openings for now; when more openings are available; I will make another post.

What happens if I dont pay the loans?
Accounts will be arrested until their loan is paid. If the person refuses to pay off then execution by either the Warlord or Royal executioner may be needed.

How can I take a loan?
Loans must be taken on your MAIN dsghq account.... if your main account dies before you can pay off your loans; you'll be given an extra month or two to do loan payments.
Message Chis (me) on either forums mail or discord for any questions and to apply for a loan.

1/4 slots open

+1 by , Ras, Chelsey, Brit and 16 others

shutup
Master
586 posts
Seen 24th October 2021
5th July 2020, 07:54 PM

damn i resigned from royal executioner too early

EDIT: nvm

+1 by Chis, Crowflying and

Veteran
Master
927 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
5th July 2020, 08:28 PM

Execution? That's a little bit much over gold payments, you don't see banks in real life killing people because they didn't pay stuff on time. I'd say being arrested until it's paid would be much more appropriate considering too many accounts die anyway

+1 by George, Chis, EbonJaeger, Brit and 4 others, -1 by Xvoid and ian

Close Friends

- Abushekaus, The PCC Crew, Malorie, Harrison, Zeshan -

Coolest LOTB Ever
Master
388 posts
Seen 27th June 2023
5th July 2020, 08:41 PM

DanceBear wrote on 5th July 2020, 08:28 PM:
Execution? That's a little bit much over gold payments, you don't see banks in real life killing people because they didn't pay stuff on time. I'd say being arrested until it's paid would be much more appropriate considering too many accounts die anyway

Changed ty for the suggestion; execution will be a last ditch effort thing now.

+1 by Dancebear

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
6th July 2020, 07:59 AM

Love this, it means we can make a REPO PENGUIN series for when lex and Akkar don't pay back their loans

+1 by Sled, Akkar, , EbonJaeger and 2 others

Stone Mason/Lord of Wind
244 posts
Seen 23rd August 2023
6th July 2020, 09:06 AM

Damen wrote on 6th July 2020, 07:59 AM:
Love this, it means we can make a REPO PENGUIN series for when lex and Akkar don't pay back their loans
A Lannister always pays his debts

Forest Boy

Master
444 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
6th July 2020, 06:00 PM

True, execution does seem a bit too strict but it's kinda the only thing we can hold over people's heads. It's not like we can evict them from their igloos (which would be pretty cool but we can't do that #1 and they wouldn't be needing gold to pay for their igloos #2).

+1 by Chis and Zes

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
6th July 2020, 06:49 PM

this game has lightsabers and monsters realism isnt a concern

+1 by Zes, Xvoid and Chis, -1 by Dancebear

Login or join the forums to reply.