7th July 2020

p3d suggestions

Made by kace in Penguin3D

Banned
1,172 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
7th July 2020, 11:38 PM

1. make cosmic armor more op then radium, for a 10 hp difference, ppl wont want to go for it. tbh i think it should be 20-30 more hp, bc it should be worth it for all the hard work yk?

2. viking helms always have more HP then the ore helms, for example, gold helm gives 30, cosmic helm gives 30, etc. these helms should give more then 30 hp base, and they should be useful, bc iron viking helm and guardian helm legit outrank them all, and they're free! I'd suggest making iron viking helm/guardian helm give 30 hp, then give iron 35, steel 40, ice 50, gold 50, moon 55, obsidian 60, radium 65, cosmic 70, something like that.

3. cosmic saber, cuz why not. maybe u can forge the focus gem at a floating meteorite in space, it would do 15 damage (make people go for diblade), and the double saber would do 19 dmg (so it doesnt 1 shot new users)

4. galaxies, make it so if u go past saturn, u end up in iok-1 or something, and theres a new planet with a new ore, that makes a weapon that does 18 dmg idk, and maybe make it a new type of weapon, like a saber axe. also make it play iok-1 music in the background

5. ik damen said unity capped it at 5 planets, but i have idea to make it fit more, maybe make the textures less detailed, maybe shrink the planets a bit, and make the sun less glowy or something, could work to fit pluto in and uranus. would be cool ngl to see uranus, bc its a diff vibe, pluto too, maybe make it snowy or something

6. add dorval, das, cobia. Idk about jesah, but adding these would be cool, north is p much axel island so u dont need to worry about that, would also be cool to see sanctum on das ngl.

7. enemy bots that naturally spawn, damen mentioned this earlier on p3d (about a year ago), thought it would be cool to see spawning spiders in spidercave that can drop spider eyes or something when you kill them. would also be cool if u added the goblin sound and stuff to goblin bots on p3d. this would be p hard to do tho, so u dont have to, maybe add spiders and goblins tho, that cz can become like ungoliant idk

8. natural disasters, would be cool if u get an alert on screen, like a global that says: warning, get to high ground, after rain, and the island could flood. the water would deal small amounts of dmg, 1 heart per second, spawns in the south would spawn u on the mountain during this, if u login. it would be cool if u used the scuba diving thing at dock to be able to swim in the flood water. also earthquakes, which is easy to do, u can just add an overlay to the screen and play the earthquake sound, this would just be for fun, and it wouldnt do anything.

9. drowning i mean after awhile u gotta drown, penguins cant swim forever, would be cool to see, and if u can add it so if u have the scuba mask u dont take dmg

10. sea temple, would be cool to see this as a future update, maybe u can sail to it, and explore it, but it has a ton of traps, and u need scuba gear to do (costs gold), but at the end u can find a big red crystal u can mine for a new ore called oceanite or something, it would be cool to see red armor. it would drop extremely rarely, and it would give a bit more then cosmic, but this should be added in like a few months to a year, so cosmic armor can settle.

11. bows, you can aim by pressing r, and when you press T with a bow equiped, you fire an arrow. To get arrows, you must mine steel or iron, and you can forge iron arrows, or steel arrows, iron arrows doing 5 dmg, steel doing 8. this would be good to catch your target if they're running away. to forge an arrow, you need 1 steel/iron ore, and 1 wood. (below) also make it so u cant spam arrows, bc that would be unfair. to forge a bow, there will be a few diff types, which increase your shooting speed. iron bow, takes 3 seconds to shoot an arrow, steel bow, takes 2.75, wooden bow takes 2 (below), cursed wooden bow takes 1.8 (below), radium takes 1.25, cosmic bow takes 1. when u die with a bow out, you not only lose the bow, you lose a random amount of arrows, from 10-40 percent of your arrows

12. chopping trees, u can forge an axe, they already exist, and with axes, u can mine trees, and get logs from it. ez. this can be used for future forging recipes. there can be 2 types of wood, cursed wood and normal wood, u can get cursed wood from providence.

+1 by Zaron, turquito10, Brit, Xard and 7 others

Yeee
Rookie
10 posts
Seen 17th July 2020
8th July 2020, 02:43 AM

Ooh.. Good Idea!

+1 by kace and Abandoned
X A R D

42 posts
Seen 21st April 2021
8th July 2020, 05:44 PM