12th July 2020

Assassin Recruitment

Made by Zes in Announcements

shutup
Master
586 posts
Seen 24th October 2021
12th July 2020, 09:19 PM

The time has come... After a long wait, going through absolute development hell to get to this point, Altair and I are finally looking for some new warriors to join our Assassin Brotherhood. Some have already joined us but their identities are secret.

Are you willing to be apart of our brotherhood? If so, Gamer and I are now open to applications. You may DM either one of us your application on Discord and you will be privately messaged with an invitation to the Assassins Discord Server if you are chosen.

Zeshan#6081
Not sure if Gamer's discord is public. Feel free to just DM me your application if you'd like.

How will we know if you're worthy?

- Tell us about your fighting experience.
- Why do you want to be an Assassin?
- What will you bring to the table as an Assassin?
- What are your current/previous ranks?
- Do you have a history of abusing weapons?
- Are you active (You must be if you want to be an assassin)
- Have you been arrested, banned, or trialed for treason lately?
- Is Jesah your favorite island? (if it isn't then HELL NAH NO ASSASSIN FOR U... jk u don't have to answer this)

We would also like you to clarify what type of Assassin you think you are worthy of becoming...

Regular Assassin

You're mainly just a fighter for Jesah. Think of yourself as a knight... Except you're way better than one.

Scholar

If you're a scholar, you're not much of a fighter. (But you'll still put anyone who steps in your way through hell) And you would rather record lore.

What will you get as an Assassin?

Assassins Katanas (Includes a saber)
Throwing knives
Crossbow
Invisibility
Assassin Armor (You are required to wear armor at all times. Don't worry you will be on an alt)

Guidelines

- You will not be chosen if you are OP (Mod health does not count as OP) This is to make sure different users get opportunities at something.
- You will not be chosen if you are evil or a forest boy.
- You may be told to keep a private identity by becoming an Assassin on an alt. (Not sure about this one yet)
- Although Assassin is a rank of Jesah, you can still be chosen if you are ranked on another island. Example: If you're a Detective, you can still be an Assassin.

*APPLICATIONS CLOSE FRIDAY, JULY 17*

"Nothing is real. Everything is permitted" - Altair Ibn-La' Ahad

+1 by Varai, Tommo, Faith, eugee and 22 others, -1 by Alatar

xoxo
Master
2,484 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
12th July 2020, 09:21 PM

Can't wait to pick the new assassins. I accept bribes <3 xoxo

+1 by Zes, Faith, Brit, Alatar and 2 others

Stone Mason/Lord of Wind
244 posts
Seen 23rd August 2023
12th July 2020, 09:35 PM

Would apply but gamer wont let me

+1 by Alatar
Forest Boy

684 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
12th July 2020, 10:09 PM

boring

+1 by Alatar, -1 by sparrow, Sled and Pingu

The Professor
Rookie
6 posts
Seen 17th August 2020
12th July 2020, 11:49 PM

This seems like it is going to turn out amazing, can't wait to see where this goes.

+1 by Zes, Lorenzo, Sled, Alatar and 1 other
Usually seen on Mondays only.

https://i.oldcp.biz/

Login or join the forums to reply.