20th July 2020

Knighthood Updates

Made by Brit in Announcements

63 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
20th July 2020, 05:40 PM

KNIGHTHOOD UPDATES

These are the key to becoming a great fighter, and if you wish to become a future KC and add onto the legacy of great fighters, this training is for you.

- Former Captain Randy Cortana I

This discussion will have information on how to become an Imperial Knight, the training process, what you will learn in each training, and about the new chain of command.

REQUIREMENTS
  • Clear record of treason for the past two months
  • Loyalty to the members of the RUIK (Royal Union of Imperial Knights)
  • Must be able to take orders from the Lord Commander, Knight Captain, and the Administrators
  • Must clock in at least 12 hours a month

TRAINING

There are two training's that must be completed to become an Imperial Knight. The rest are optional.

Novice Training - New

This training goes over basic knowledge that you must know as a knight. Once the Lord Commander or Knight Captain teaches you the information, you will be asked questions based on what you learned. You must get most of the questions right to proceed with the rest of the training. This training only takes 2 days.

Advanced Training

This training was made by Randy. It goes over exercises that help you create your own fighting strategy. It goes into a lot of depth about the concept of fighting. This is a 3 day training process.

Note: Just because you go through training doesn’t mean you will automatically become an Imperial Knight. It will be ultimately up to the Lord Commander and Knight Captain to decide.

OPTIONAL TRAINING

Knights Academy Training

This is the second part of Advanced Training. You can choose to do this training once you have become an Imperial Knight to improve your fighting skills. This training is currently ONLY taught by the Lord Commander. It is also a 2 day process.

Endurance Training - New

Another optional training that will go over how to become faster, basic fighting skills, and my point of view on fighting. It will be taught by me and it is a 2 day process. You must be Imperial Knight to receive this training.

CHAIN OF COMMAND - New

~ Admiral
~ General
~ Officer

WEAPONS

Admiral will receive the following weapons:
  • Blue & Green Drake lightsaber or Blue & Purple Drake lightsaber
  • Semi-automatic Pistol
  • Grey & Black Rapidfire
  • Ebony Bow

General will receive the following weapons:
  • Single sided purple lightsaber
  • Shotgun or Sawn Off
  • Basic rapidfire
  • Black bow with purple glow

Officer will receive the following weapons:
  • Single sided black lightsaber
  • Silver pistol
  • Silver bow

Regular Imperial Knights will only receive a Green single sided lightsaber or Blue single sided lightsaber.

Note: You must wait 7 days before getting armed with any of the weapons I mentioned. In the meantime, you will receive an iron sword.

FAQs

Q: If I die, do I automatically get my weapons and rank back on another account?

A: No, you must fight the Lord Commander in a joust and he will decide if you will get your rank back. You must also wait 7 days if you are going to get repromoted.

Q: Do I still have to get trained even if I was trained in the past (2018 and before)?

A: Yes. You must be trained again.

Q: Can I be ranked already and become Imperial Knight on another account?

A: It depends what rank you have. You might need approval from the Administrators or whoever your leader is.

Q: Do you always have to wear armor as a knight?

A: It is recommended to wear armor but it is not a requirement. I would say it’s necessary to wear the imperial armor (if you know the password) during battles.

Q: Is there any other way I can become Imperial Knight besides training?

A: The only other option is if you beat the Lord Commander in a joust.

Q: Do I have to keep practicing after becoming a knight?

A: You should always continue to practice on your own or you can do any optional training if you haven’t done so already.

Thank you for reading. If you are interested in becoming a knight or have any other questions, please mail me on here or dm me on Discord.

+1 by jay, Chelsey, Luke, Tommo and 23 others

Master
1,119 posts
Seen 27th August 2023
20th July 2020, 06:42 PM

Very good post Britney

+1 by Brit, Faith, Boshi and EbonJaeger
Me,myself,and I.

Thanks drakee

77 posts
Seen 10th May 2021
20th July 2020, 09:30 PM

amazing post brit!! ☺️

+1 by Brit

Snaildom King
352 posts
Seen 22nd July 2020
21st July 2020, 05:22 AM

Knights should be renamed to something else, cause there OP now. OP H away from being actual broken, what do u and randy get tho?

Login or join the forums to reply.