30th November 2013

PenguinIsles - The New Game!

Made by Damen in Announcements

4|23|15
Master
810 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
1st December 2013, 02:16 PM

Okay,since the game won't be related to Clubpenguin how are we going to appear? Like do we have an avatar that we create? If we do then can we make the avatar's clothing? Also,since we will have our own kingdom will we be able to edit our kingdom and make furniture? Oh and when will the game be released? I'm really looking forward to playing this game.It sounds so cool! Good luck, ~Tiki

Kara, Olivia, Tessa, Olivia, Adam, Olivia, Olivia

331 posts
Seen 1st November 2015
1st December 2013, 03:12 PM

That is so cool! I'm so gonna play that!

~GirlyGirly22 :)

Master
538 posts
Seen 4th July 2019
1st December 2013, 03:45 PM

You know whays funny aboutthis new game.... before I created TheCommander I had another penguin named XKINGX, how ironic! ~TheCommander

1,071 posts
Seen 24th June 2023
1st December 2013, 03:50 PM

Lol!

Then you might as well put xKingX in your Penguin:
On your forum profile :)

Master
538 posts
Seen 4th July 2019
1st December 2013, 03:52 PM

Haha yeah, I discarded that player because I had commander. But XKINGX may return.....with weapons lol ~TheCommander

Banned
244 posts
Seen 2nd June 2014
1st December 2013, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Hello,

I am proud to announce that the new game will be called 'PenguinIsles'. Penguin Isles is a game with a story. You know all the oldcp stories? Well games are way funner with a great theme to it.

So, the game has a map full of islands. Each island is like a world (or a large room). You can explore the island. Each island is a different size. The main 'island' isn't really an island, it's more like a bit of land. It will be the main and biggest place in the game.

Each island is owned by one of the two leaders, which together are against each other.

The main island and lots of other islands belong to:

Penguin Kingdom (The goodies!)

The islands located south west of the main penguin kingdom are less in islands but are crafty and powerful. They belong to:

Black Hawks

The Black Hawk Gang is lead by multiple leaders, and leaders will keep changing.

You may be wondering who is the king of the kingdom? Well normal players will be the king, and the king will have a ruler friend who helps the king.

So, we need a king for PenguinIsles when it comes out!

List of Islands

Black Hawk islands: (lead by the blackhawk leader)

- Spine Rocks #1, #2, #3

- BlackHawk Isle (Main land for the Blackhakws, its quite big.)

Penguin Kingdom Islands: (lead by the king)

- Mainland (Called Wilderness), Largest peace of land on the map. Mostly a forest.

- South Rock

- Igloo Island

- Dock Island (For the docks)

- Paradise Islands #1, #2 (Loveliest place ever)

- Damen Island

Here's the map right now!

EDIT, NEW MAP:

If you have some ideas, tell them to me!

Currently I am working on the snowball fight system, which have seperate islands away from the main map for fighting. After that, I will create loads of stuff for the islands and make them all!

Also i am proud to announce that users can build their own islands! Owned by their own choice between Black hawks and Kingdom or they can make up their own kingdom. I've already bade the island builder!

I hope you like the game name, and the game so far! Beta will be ready in about a month.
Seriously man, Good work! Finally we'll have an awesome "Copyrighted" Game!

139 posts
Seen 21st January 2020
1st December 2013, 05:33 PM

Wow, It looks cool. I hope to play this game soon. Just waiting for the game XD

~Blossom-cookiewolf

Biggest gay out here

136 posts
Seen 8th March 2016
1st December 2013, 11:52 PM

Quote:
You may be wondering who is the king of the kingdom? Well normal players will be the king, and the king will have a ruler friend who helps the king.
Could someone help me understand what he meant by this quote above? What I'm getting from it is that every player is their own king and everyone has a ruler friend, although I doubt this is what Damen is implying.

~ SecretResearcher

520 posts
Seen 28th June 2021
2nd December 2013, 03:26 AM

You should add in the ability to have other clans claim islands and land, that way there is more of an objective. It'll be great for the older users in this community. I can see why there'd be issues such as fighting and drama, but still would be interesting to have a turn-based combat to fight for lands. Have multiple clans, not just the two.

+1 by Kara

"Everyone has heard that a million monkeys typing on a million typewriters would eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the internet, we now know that this is not true."

Rookie
6 posts
2nd December 2013, 11:19 AM

CAN'T WAIT! Hopefully There will be beta! Wupeee

Congratulations You Have Met Fl0w!
Here Are Some People I Think Are Nice!

Rookie
4 posts
2nd December 2013, 05:29 PM

Can't Wait Until The New Game Is Out Looks Very Cool!

1,856 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
15th December 2013, 09:51 AM

I would create a land called
Iwo Jima

Hey Hey Hey! Whats shakin' bacon'?

1,071 posts
Seen 24th June 2023
15th December 2013, 02:16 PM

Epic! I can't wait for the game to come out!!!

Banned
2,224 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th December 2013, 03:43 PM

When does the game come out? i can't wait it will be so fun.

1,071 posts
Seen 24th June 2023
15th December 2013, 04:11 PM

I'm just so extremely excited for this to come out, I just can't wait any longer literally!!!

Login or join the forums to reply.