13th September 2020

Leaving For A Bit

Made by Lil Khal K in Introductions and Leaving

Lil Khal K
165 posts
Seen 12th February 2021
13th September 2020, 07:22 PM

this is a hard post for me to make, but I know its whats right. I've been in a dark place for months now, and at this point I think its best if I take some time off to become a better person and a better friend. I really messed up this month. I never want to hurt anyone and im ashamed and disgusted by myself for what I've done these past few days. I used my pain as an excuse to take it out on others and thats just sick. I took advantage of my friendships with 2 amazing girls because they said they'd be there for me, and I didn't know when enough was enough. Just because im going through alot doesnt mean I should take it out on others. My whole life I needed others to like me or else I didn't like myself. This right here is a test because at the end of the day, im the only one that will be by my side. This community is pretty toxic but theres some amazing people here. Turns out im apart of the toxicness because of the way I've handled things and I refuse to keep going on this way. Im going to be banned for a week on OldCP and on Discord I will not be invited into the OldCP server for 4 weeks.. but I deserve it. I deserve all of this tbh and I know i've made this post before and I've said sorry before, but now im really going to seek help from a professional once again and focus on me instead of pleasing others. I'll admit, I post my raps for you guys and for my enjoyment, but I have to start focusing on myself and doing things for me and nobody else. Before I go I want to say sorry from the bottom of my heart to anyone I've affected these past couple days. My worst nightmare is to be a Lex or a Sriram and im really trying to improve. I've been on the edge and relying on people to help me but that shouldn't be the case AT ALL.

To Lesly ,

if you're reading this, I truely am sorry. I didn't know how much my problems hurt you and I know I say sorry alot, but this time im gonna prove it. Im gonna change and become a better person and try to do the right thing. I feel awful tbh and I've been beating myself up over the way I treated you. I want you to know that I miss the friendship we had before I became this angry sad guy. I miss being able to laugh with you. I miss being able to say 'LES GO BABY'. I miss being by your side. I miss writing raps about you and how crazy you are. I miss your craziness. I miss your kindness. Im so sorry I've caused you pain and maybe one day we can start over when I learn how to act like a real man and not take out my problems on you or go to you when I only needed help. I slowly am becoming like my dad and I'm not gonna lie, it scares me. I'm glad you blocked me because then I really can reflect on what ive done. Im so so sorry and I hope one day you might be able to forgive me for acting the way I've did. I would never ever ever mean to hurt you and I wish you the best if you never forgive me.

To Layla,

you're a character lmao... you are funny and tough and you say things how it is. You show no mercy and you have something about you that nobody in this community has. I am truely sorry if I made you feel bad. I'm not a very good friend and I know we've been friends for awhile, and we've had our ups and downs, but you will always hold a special place in my heart and so will Lesly. I feel more than awful for only talking to you guys when I sad or needed support because that's not right. I also feel awful for the stuff I've said and I never ever ever want to see you or anyone else sad or upset due to someone like me. You're an amazing soul and Im pretty sure you wont forgive me, but thats okay. Im not going to change for you guys but im going to change for myself. I need to change and I need to seek help and that's exactly what I will do. Its gonna be hard not having you and Lesly by my side, but I dont want either of you to be by my side because im afraid I will say something rude or hurt you guys even more, so maybe this is for the best for all of us. I truely wish you happiness with life if we never talk again, and I hope you strive to be the strong person you were always meant to be.

To the community,

I put on this image that im tough, that im this ladies man, that im someone that can go with the flow... but really im just someone who loves rapping and is hurt deep down. I never want to bring any of you guys down with my issues and im sorry if I have done so. Rapping is my life and so is my family even though they're crazy. Alot has happened these past 4 months and im asking you guys to be patient with me. I might not post music for a couple weeks because I'm going to be focusing on me. I just got cheated on which is very hard and now im starting to realize who I am without people by my side. I love everyone of you and just remember, Lil Khal K is not cancelled. LOL fr tho I aint cancelled im just taking a little break so I can focus on myself and focus on how to treat others. Thank you to everyone thats been there for me and I will be active on Discord if you ever need to talk to me. Im crying while typing this like a baby, but at the end of the day all of this is my fault. If I only controlled my emotions and not used my problems as an excuse to get mad at others I wouldn't even be in this situation. I could of even been a better boyfriend maybe. Anyways, im not gonna keep saying sorry actually because its time for me to prove it. The Rap God will return shortly... lmao see you all soon <3

(Zes keep up the dancing vids while im gone)
(ALSO BRIT THX FOR BEING A GOOD ADMIN TBH UR THE BEST ADMIN NO OFFENSE ZES)

+1 by V, EbonJaeger, rouge, Cristal and 4 others
- Lil Khal K AKA Chase101 AKA Chasey AKA Jimmythepig AKA Lil Albino K.

sayonara
Master
1,136 posts
Seen 5th June 2022
13th September 2020, 07:45 PM

good luck. change for you, nobody else.

shutup
Master
586 posts
Seen 24th October 2021
13th September 2020, 10:21 PM

THE DISRESPECT... jk