18th September 2020

New Beginnings

Made by Carly in Introductions and Leaving

positions
Banned
679 posts
Seen 10th October 2022
18th September 2020, 04:23 PM

Hi everyone, I haven’t had the best story on Oldcp and i’m thankful for Damen giving me the opportunity to talk about it. I started playing Oldcp at age 10 and instantly adored and fell in love with all the cool ranks, community, and forums. My time in the DSGHQ as most know me for has always been negative, offensive and out of line. I have hurt those who I involved myself with and people I had never talked to out of shock value and annoyance. I never cared for the systems and rules put into place and always avoided them intentionally to annoy and harass the staff from focusing on others. In 2018 I stopped caring how I was perceived and fell into bad habits of trolling and getting banned every few months. This went on until the beginning of 2019 where I was finally happy again with the people I was rekindling with and socializing with new faces I had always looked up to. That was short lived because I felt so pressured to change myself by the constant mocking of what I posted or did and I made myself troll forums in order to not be viewed like a little kid who actually cared for Oldcp. At the beginning of 2020 was when I hit rock bottom in the way I treated others because I felt shut out by the rude remarks I would hear of myself and turned it onto innocent users. I went too far with the way I spoke to the staff team, especially Terry, and people I considered friends at the time like 4207b and Chase. I am deeply sorry for the way I treated Terry, mocking something uncontrollable and I deserved to be immediately kicked out of the community for good. I have since then apologized to Terry privately numerous times because of how much damage I wedged onto him and between us. Terry I want you to know again that the words and choices I made that day do not reflect my view on you or how much of a kind person you are, nor to people who are deaf. I am sorry to the many users I have hurt and agitated during my time on Oldcp and much of the time it was my own friends I treated unfairly. I have since cut ties with people who I trolled and strained with, ruining people’s perception of me. I never hated the game or the people instead I was rather jealous of how people were respected and liked among each-other among the community and I always wanted that. In my head I had caused so much damage that I felt I could never rebuild and choose how I wanted to be seen. Because of this I had created the alias “scootie” in order to restart and get ranks I never had before. I knew that by being this persona of scootie I could finally do what I always wanted which was fitting in and trying ranks I had never reached before. In my first day on scootie I was promoted to knight by mocking the guys of Oldcp’s mannerism like nate, frogs, and tent. After a week of being promoted I was getting discovered to be Carly and decided to go on a killing spree knowing I would be banned anyways. I should of never went undercover to ban evade or abuse power like that in fear of getting caught. I just want people to know that when I made scootie I didn’t make it to go on a killing spree I really did enjoy the position given to me but knew it would be taken away. I have since apologized to SG for abusing the rank he gave me and going under cover trying to trick him for my own selfish gain. I apologize to any members of the DSGHQ who feel personally hurt by me and feel lenient in trusting me for my past. Everyone is entitled to their opinions of me and all are valid for the many setbacks I caused myself. I want people to know I’m not this young insensitive little kid anymore and I’m truly here for good and humbling myself rather than cause prolonged issues. I am sorry for claiming oppression, racism and sexism out of pocket weakening the meaning of those words and desensitizing myself. I apologize to each and every member hurt by my words.
- Sincerely, Carly

+1 by V, Ari, sparrow, cardibacardi and 14 others, -1 by CPBiter, eugee, Warth, Julianhak and 2 others

684 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th September 2020, 04:25 PM

too much text

+1 by Zaron, Jesse, Bailey, eugee and 2 others, -1 by cardibacardi, paymexo and door

Banned
2,224 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th September 2020, 04:27 PM

u shouldnt be unbanned shut up

+1 by eugee, Zaron, Warth, Jesse and 4 others, -1 by Ari, cardibacardi, paymexo, Loki and 2 others

Ari’s Alt, IOldcp Admin
Rookie
24 posts
Seen 8th February 2021
18th September 2020, 04:29 PM

mariojack905 wrote on 18th September 2020, 04:27 PM:
Bro why so negative on everyone

+1 by Carly, cardibacardi, V, paymexo and 3 others, -1 by CPBiter and eugee

LIVING LEGEND
Master
326 posts
Seen 23rd March 2023
18th September 2020, 04:42 PM

Macy wrote on 18th September 2020, 04:23 PM:
[snip]

carly, you have a history of insincere and fake apologies and you called me 'slow' a few days ago in a group chat, so i'm not sure if i will accept your apology. i cut you off because i was realizing how toxic you were being towards other people here. i'll forgive you when you show that you've truly changed and are willing to make your wrongs into rights. just please know that if you want to be around me again, you need to prove you changed and befriend me. i want my friendships built on positivity and spreading positivity, not built on drama and negativity. i still have a discord, but you need to gain a mutual friend of mine before trying to add me. my dms are also off for privacy reasons. im willing to be your friend again, just don't do anything negative please. i'm trying to change and i dont want negative influences to pull me back into the negative mindset i've been trying to get rid of.

izuno#0666.

+1 by Zaron, Jesse, Julianhak, sel and 3 others, -1 by door

Zenny SecurityGuy Danny Forbi Jenna Rachel

Banned
2,224 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th September 2020, 04:44 PM

icevanka222 wrote on 18th September 2020, 04:29 PM:
Quote:
mariojack905 wrote on 18th September 2020, 04:27 PM:
Bro why so negative on everyone

idk, funny

+1 by Zaron, turquito10, EpicAnimatorGuy, Bailey and 2 others, -1 by cardibacardi, paymexo and door

positions
Banned
679 posts
Seen 10th October 2022
18th September 2020, 04:45 PM

absolutecringe wrote on 18th September 2020, 04:42 PM:
Quote:
Macy wrote on 18th September 2020, 04:23 PM:
My time in the DSGHQ as most know me for has always been negative, offensive and out of line. I have hurt those who I involved myself with and people I had never talked to out of shock value and annoyance. I never cared for the systems and rules put into place and always avoided them intentionally to annoy and harass the staff from focusing on others. In 2018 I stopped caring how I was perceived and fell into bad habits of trolling and getting banned every few months. This went on until the beginning of 2019 where I was finally happy again with the people I was rekindling with and socializing with new faces I had always looked up to. That was short lived because I felt so pressured to change myself by the constant mocking of what I posted or did and I made myself troll forums in order to not be viewed like a little kid who actually cared for Oldcp. At the beginning of 2020 was when I hit rock bottom in the way I treated others because I felt shut out by the rude remarks I would hear of myself and turned it onto innocent users. I went too far with the way I spoke to the staff team, especially Terry, and people I considered friends at the time like 4207b and Chase. I am deeply sorry for the way I treated Terry, mocking something uncontrollable and I deserved to be immediately kicked out of the community for good. I have since then apologized to Terry privately numerous times because of how much damage I wedged onto him and between us. Terry I want you to know again that the words and choices I made that day do not reflect my view on you or how much of a kind person you are, nor to people who are deaf. I am sorry to the many users I have hurt and agitated during my time on Oldcp and much of the time it was my own friends I treated unfairly. I have since cut ties with people who I trolled and strained with, ruining people’s perception of me. I never hated the game or the people instead I was rather jealous of how people were respected and liked among each-other among the community and I always wanted that. In my head I had caused so much damage that I felt I could never rebuild and choose how I wanted to be seen. Because of this I had created the alias “scootie” in order to restart and get ranks I never had before. I knew that by being this persona of scootie I could finally do what I always wanted which was fitting in and trying ranks I had never reached before. In my first day on scootie I was promoted to knight by mocking the guys of Oldcp’s mannerism like nate, frogs, and tent. After a week of being promoted I was getting discovered to be Carly and decided to go on a killing spree knowing I would be banned anyways. I should of never went undercover to ban evade or abuse power like that in fear of getting caught. I just want people to know that when I made scootie I didn’t make it to go on a killing spree I really did enjoy the position given to me but knew it would be taken away. I have since apologized to SG for abusing the rank he gave me and going under cover trying to trick him for my own selfish gain. I apologize to any members of the DSGHQ who feel personally hurt by me and feel lenient in trusting me for my past. Everyone is entitled to their opinions of me and all are valid for the many setbacks I caused myself. I want people to know I’m not this young insensitive little kid anymore and I’m truly here for good and humbling myself rather than cause prolonged issues. I am sorry for claiming oppression, racism and sexism out of pocket weakening the meaning of those words and desensitizing myself. I apologize to each and every member hurt by my words.
carly, you have a history of insincere and fake apologies and you called me 'slow' a few days ago in a group chat, so i'm not sure if i will accept your apology. i cut you off because i was realizing how toxic you were being towards other people here. i'll forgive you when you show that you've truly changed and are willing to make your wrongs into rights. just please know that if you want to be around me again, you need to prove you changed and befriend me. i want my friendships built on positivity and spreading positivity, not built on drama and negativity. i still have a discord, but you need to gain a mutual friend of mine before trying to add me. my dms are also off for privacy reasons. im willing to be your friend again, just don't do anything negative please. i'm trying to change and i dont want negative influences to pull me back into the negative mindset i've been trying to get rid of.
izuno#0666.
420 I have had no interaction with you in the last few months, I never said you were slow, if I truly felt the need to insult you I wouldn’t of added you into my apology. I’m not asking to be friends again but I was wrongful with the way I interacted with you over call a few months ago. I never called you “slow” and I don’t want you to think I feel anger towards you.

+1 by cardibacardi, V, paymexo, Brit and 3 others, -1 by CPBiter and annakendricks

Saviour of Dunes
Master
524 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th September 2020, 05:12 PM

wth

+1 by sparrow and Victoralex09

LIVING LEGEND
Master
326 posts
Seen 23rd March 2023
18th September 2020, 05:46 PM

Macy wrote on 18th September 2020, 04:45 PM:
I never said you were slow, if I truly felt the need to insult you I wouldn’t of added you into my apology.

idk why i was getting dmed about you insulting me then. anyways you can be my friend, just please don't be negative around me.

+1 by Carly, sparrow and zenny, -1 by door

Zenny SecurityGuy Danny Forbi Jenna Rachel

Alatar
1,164 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th September 2020, 02:32 AM

why would you want to play this dumbass game anyways lmao

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th September 2020, 10:43 AM

Alatar wrote on 20th September 2020, 02:32 AM:
why would you want to play this dumbass game anyways lmao
weren't you obsessed with it still i-

+1 by door

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st September 2020, 10:28 AM

I've given this a bit of thought. I'll admit, I've been watching you for a few days and observing your actions. While you have done a lot of wrong in the past, you do seem intent on fixing all you've done. You do seem to be trying to act better and because of that, I forgive you. Hopefully we can become friends again like we were back in 2017 when I met you. I analyzed your apology and it seems very truthful, compared with your recent actions I know you're serious about all this.

all seriousness aside, welcome back girlie. my dms are always open if you ever wanna talk.

+1 by izuno
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

Login or join the forums to reply.