Made by Zes in Announcements

Rookie
2,706 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
1st October 2020, 07:07 PM

EbonJaeger wrote on 1st October 2020, 04:37 PM:
Quote:
mariojack905 wrote on 1st October 2020, 04:27 PM:
why trial a troll and someone who quit the community. the game has gone down so much lmao
Because the rules are the rules ?‍♂️
If they quit the game and come back every month to leak items just ipban whats the point of trialing them even when they arent gonna show. also ari has shown he/she is literally a troll and they shouldve just been banned like this is what creates a trial now LOL omg. its no wonder like 5 people showed up

+ i highly doubt naii cares about his KOS sentence AT ALL.

shutup
Master
586 posts
Seen 24th October 2021
1st October 2020, 07:48 PM

Jonathan1tt1 wrote on 1st October 2020, 07:07 PM:
Quote:
EbonJaeger wrote on 1st October 2020, 04:37 PM:
Quote:
mariojack905 wrote on 1st October 2020, 04:27 PM:
why trial a troll and someone who quit the community. the game has gone down so much lmao
Because the rules are the rules ?‍♂️
If they quit the game and come back every month to leak items just ipban whats the point of trialing them even when they arent gonna show. also ari has shown he/she is literally a troll and they shouldve just been banned like this is what creates a trial now LOL omg. its no wonder like 5 people showed up
+ i highly doubt naii cares about his KOS sentence AT ALL.

Leaking creates always been trial worthy since its in the criminal code. Naii was only added cuz people including me have seen him on recently doing stuff. His name was only added on the trial because i got multiple reports and didn't know he was completely gone. He def doesn't care about his KOS a single bit lol

Ari got trialled for more reasons than just to punish him for leaking creates. Hes broken multiple rules and it was also done to put him on BOS, and maybe just give people something to entertain themselves on oldcp cuz its pretty dead rn.

People have always been trialed for dumb stuff like accidentally hitting someone in south with a sword or hitting someone with a club that does no dmg *cough*. Its only done cuz its part of the rules and we follow it.

It doesn't really hurt to do a trial anyway, if u don't wanna come just don't. It literally does not affect u in any way. The admins r just doin wat they're supposed to do

We just decided to do a quick trial for it cuz its in the criminal code

+1 by Loki and EbonJaeger

Login or join the forums to reply.