9th October 2020

Retirement Post

Made by Dancebear in Introductions and Leaving

Veteran
Master
927 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
9th October 2020, 12:17 PM

Well, I didn't think I'd be here making this post today but I think I deserve to put my word out.

So I joined back in January 2014, almost 7 years ago. It's crazy to think how long it's been. Just imagine playing your favorite sport or being friends with someone for that long. It becomes a part of your life that you'll cherish forever... even if there are good and bad moments that come with it. Realizing how much you've changed as a person during that time period, and what you have learned about yourself and what you learn about people. I won't sit back and think I was a great person throughout my experience. I know I've done some shady stuff, like every one of us. We all had a moment during our time here where things just didn't go the way we wanted, none of us are perfect. But I will give my dearest apologies to anyone/everyone that I have personally affected. Being 21 years old, you realize when things go overboard, and you want to take control of it as soon as you can. I have a loud voice, I don't express myself in the most positive ways sometimes, and it's something I do want to improve with my life to focus on a more positive future.

I simply cannot keep up with the community anymore, anybody who's in college/university currently will understand that. The workload is much heavier this year for some reason... does anyone else think the same? I wanted to keep a promise that I could stick around during the pandemic, and I did the most of what I could do. When there's new goals in life and wanting to achieve them, we need to sacrifice and I think my best foot forward would be doing that. I don't want to say goodbye forever, it breaks my heart to do so because I met a lot of great people who influenced my time here and it just hurts to let go of something you were so attached with for so long.

But I don't want to say goodbye, maybe just "see you around". I want to come online and say hi if i get the chance to. But for now, I must focus on life and my achievements. A lot of you know that one of my big dreams is to become a fashion designer, but I've also discovered that I'm very interested in Law. So Dancebear as a Lawyer? Who knows.

Anyway, that's all I have to say.
Peace out <3

- Dancebear

+1 by Dice, Akkar, kensey, zenny and 21 others

Close Friends

- Abushekaus, The PCC Crew, Malorie, Harrison, Zeshan -

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th October 2020, 12:31 PM

aww i love u

have a good life girlie i hope u achieve ur dreams, my dms are always open if you ever need someone<3 thank u for being such a great friend these past 5 years

+1 by George
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
9th October 2020, 12:39 PM

Im glad you'll visit still, It'd be sad to never see you around again. And its... crazy how this project made a difference to you over 7 years. Thanks Dancebear, may you have true success.

+1 by Dice, Zes, Brit, Tommo and 4 others

shutup
Master
586 posts
Seen 24th October 2021
9th October 2020, 01:03 PM

OK KARO THE LAWYER I SEE U

+1 by Brit, -1 by valentin

sayonara
Master
1,136 posts
Seen 5th June 2022
10th October 2020, 04:26 PM

good luck w/ your journey through life. i wish you luck with your endeavor. thank you for the memories, even if some weren’t so great ;). i hope to see you around soon.

+1 by Zes and , -1 by Carly and valentin

Login or join the forums to reply.