22nd November 2020

Moving On

Made by Lorenzo in Introductions and Leaving

oreo
341 posts
Seen 27th July 2022
22nd November 2020, 01:53 PM

Hey its Oreo here. Idk if you guys heard of me for a bit but I’m still here, actually. I know I’ve said this a lot but oldcp is boring. And I’m quitting. I’m not even in the discord anymore. I actually want to be in it btw my disc is curly head boi#1280. But sadly I won’t be playing the game. I just don’t wanna do it anymore. I had too much drama with a bunch of the community and only had about 3 - 5 good friends, which I either had an argument with, or they quit so they wouldn’t be my friends anymore. I’ve said I’m gonna quit oldcp a lot and for about a year now I haven’t quit although I said I would. I just can’t move on from oldcp because I keep hoping it will return to the better oldcp. More users, more mods, more fun really. But I guess I have to accept it won’t. (Not that it’s really bad rn where it is but y’all get what I mean) I don’t really have time to play either. I have school to focus on and I have a girlfriend now. I hope everyone has as much fun as they can until it’s gone. The world is evolving a lot and in. 5 years nobody’s probably gonna even remember oldcp. It has a huge place in my heart tho, so I’m sure me and a lot of other people will Also remember it. It’s just that, oldcp, it doesn’t have the fiery fun spark it used to. Now (based off of the last time I played) It just seemed boring like there was nothing to do. Also I know some people might still think bad of me or something so I’d like to give an apology to : Warth, I’m sorry I argued so much, I was just going through a bad time. Falcon, I apologize for being so rude to you, I was just a bit jealous that you were better at fighting then me lmao (and that you had more gold) I didn’t mean to try to get you banned from finding the items and all, it just got annoying when you wore them in public. IK it’s all the past but I don’t want you guys to all leave and think of me badly. Im also sorry to frogs for getting very mad at you when you would kill me. I was also just not in the mood all the time. Idk if I got into a ton of beef with other people, if I did it was awhile ago and I just want you all to know I’m sorry. I’m also sorry to damen. I know I was a pain sometimes because of how much I begged even though it wasn’t that much. I didn’t appreciate how much you did for me. Special thanks to terry, for helping me emotionally. Lush, for fun on surviv, damen for making oldcp more fun, and all the mods for doing their job. I wish you all the best of luck. I am finally moving on. - Lorenzo

+1 by kat , Tommo, Jenna, Julianhak and 2 others
NotLorenzo

cute
Master
719 posts
Seen 23rd February 2023
22nd November 2020, 03:00 PM

move on with life and be happy, i hope everything goes well for you :)

+1 by Lorenzo and Flame

Former Moderator
Master
433 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
22nd November 2020, 03:29 PM

So sad to see u go man :(

Hopefully you can visit sometime !! <3

+1 by Lorenzo
4207bPerlaZenTomEbonLyssAbuNateIanCateJosephPablo

Login or join the forums to reply.