23rd November 2020

Im Annoyed

Made by Damen in Announcements

BLAH!
13 posts
Seen 8th October 2021
25th November 2020, 03:55 PM

BRING WORD CENSORSHIP TO THE OLDCP! (Some loud penguin had this idea but why not bring it up again). It exists on the iOLDCP.

As for assault and pulling out weapons.. I thought mods and admins were always able to arrest.

If you want, my BabyCrocs could take care of them :)

+1 by Sled and Laka

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
25th November 2020, 05:22 PM

BubbIes wrote on 25th November 2020, 03:55 PM:
BRING WORD CENSORSHIP TO THE OLDCP! (Some loud penguin had this idea but why not bring it up again). It exists on the iOLDCP.
As for assault and pulling out weapons.. I thought mods and admins were always able to arrest.
If you want, my BabyCrocs could take care of them

Whats word censorship? Cause we have a censor already.

+1 by Sled

BLAH!
13 posts
Seen 8th October 2021
25th November 2020, 06:02 PM

Damen wrote on 25th November 2020, 05:22 PM:
Quote:

Well, it's a system.

A system where moderators and higher ranks get notified (kind of like a modmsg) and it'll say, for example:

Bubbles used the word 'BLAH!' (except the bad word will show but only mods and higher will see it).

It's good because if you can kick/ban the user who uses a word even if you are in a different room! It will be a nice surprise for them. Maybe the orange box can say 'SURPRISE! YOU'VE BEEN BANNED.'

I'm joking, but that would be genius.

Also... if you really want to punish users properly... I made a lovely application for Royal Executioner :) All of my crocodiles and fans support it.

+1 by Loki and Damen

shutup
Master
586 posts
Seen 24th October 2021
25th November 2020, 06:14 PM

Sleddy wrote on 25th November 2020, 12:31 PM:
Quote:
Damen wrote on 25th November 2020, 12:24 PM:
Quote:
Sleddy wrote on 25th November 2020, 11:45 AM:
Quote:
turquito10 wrote on 25th November 2020, 10:48 AM:
Quote:
Sleddy wrote on 25th November 2020, 09:13 AM:
Quote:
Saber574 wrote on 24th November 2020, 09:41 PM:
Yes, CZ characters do release themselves as Zpheal said and it gets quite annoying, defeats the purpose of an arrest.
Also, once if I remember correctly, Tom got blinded for banning ELEHAZ or Zaboth, one of the two because they were being inappropriate.
CZ characters should be held to the same consequences we are. I have also caught PIG cussing on numerous occasions, and even if I do ban, he can create another account with the same name, so the punishment has no effect.
These CZ characters as well as users who think that murder in the south or breaking any other DSGHQ rule should be held accountable for their actions and not complain when they receive punishment.
It's simple really; don't break the rules and you won't have to complain about being AOS, KOS, or losing your weapons.
can someone tell the actors to AT LEAST not cuss or be inappropriate??? Like I think that should be a given.
GONNA CRY
No??? If people actually followed the rules this wouldn't be an issue, just sayin'. It's sad that crimezone breaks these rules in the first place when they're supposed to be helping make the game interesting and fun. The not so fun part is having to read posts like these because its so hard to even punish the actors without them getting out of jail or unbanned by some magical force. I had this same issue when I was EH. Every time I punished someone for breaking the rules it was undone. That's the annoying part about this game is that there's SUCH a lack of control over the punishments. And it's becoming even more clear with the moderators telling their experience with dealing with these issues. Something needs to be done because right now there's people walking all over the community guidelines because of this. It's sad to expect the behavior of new and bad users from those who are experienced with the game or working to make crimezone more fun. Moderators should indeed try harder to punish but I think administration needs to step in to make sure the punishments actually work or stick. @Damen
Are you assuming admins are not doing enough? Assume we don't, or I don't do my part in this. Do you know if I changed the actors? Do you know why there can be days and weeks with no 'CZ'? What might be the real reason? Could it be that Im actually doing my part behind the scenes?
I'm saying that if there is any possible way to make it so these people can be equally punished then there should be an effort to make it possible. It's tiring to see punishments undone, people getting out of jail through crimezone, etc. Please don't be offended, I never stated that you don't do enough or nothing at all, I'm just saying that it would be so much more helpful if admins could ensure it's possible to equally punish crimezone and make sure it isn't undone. If you think about it, wouldn't you get tired if your actions were undone repeatedly, even if they were the correct actions (such as banning a crimezone character or arresting them)? I've witnessed it over and over again but I'm glad to hear something is being done about it on your end.

literally everytime an actor does something wrong we arrest or take whatever action is needed. If they cuss we make sure the mods banned em. Its not like we don't do enough. It's just that we can only do so much and control so much. There have been so many times where i arrested cz for attacking in south and let em out after a certain period of time after they explained that they wont do it again. Sometimes it just doesn't help. Either way, everyone gets equal punishment. I literally dont understand wat more we can do than what we already do lol. Punishments for cz characters are NEVER undone. Not by us anyway... If it does get undone any other way then that's not really in our control. All we can do is just punish them again

+1 by Sled

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
25th November 2020, 06:43 PM

zes wrote on 25th November 2020, 06:14 PM:
Quote:
Sleddy wrote on 25th November 2020, 12:31 PM:
Quote:
Damen wrote on 25th November 2020, 12:24 PM:
Quote:
Sleddy wrote on 25th November 2020, 11:45 AM:
Quote:
turquito10 wrote on 25th November 2020, 10:48 AM:
Quote:
Sleddy wrote on 25th November 2020, 09:13 AM:
Quote:
Saber574 wrote on 24th November 2020, 09:41 PM:
Yes, CZ characters do release themselves as Zpheal said and it gets quite annoying, defeats the purpose of an arrest.
Also, once if I remember correctly, Tom got blinded for banning ELEHAZ or Zaboth, one of the two because they were being inappropriate.
CZ characters should be held to the same consequences we are. I have also caught PIG cussing on numerous occasions, and even if I do ban, he can create another account with the same name, so the punishment has no effect.
These CZ characters as well as users who think that murder in the south or breaking any other DSGHQ rule should be held accountable for their actions and not complain when they receive punishment.
It's simple really; don't break the rules and you won't have to complain about being AOS, KOS, or losing your weapons.
can someone tell the actors to AT LEAST not cuss or be inappropriate??? Like I think that should be a given.
GONNA CRY
No??? If people actually followed the rules this wouldn't be an issue, just sayin'. It's sad that crimezone breaks these rules in the first place when they're supposed to be helping make the game interesting and fun. The not so fun part is having to read posts like these because its so hard to even punish the actors without them getting out of jail or unbanned by some magical force. I had this same issue when I was EH. Every time I punished someone for breaking the rules it was undone. That's the annoying part about this game is that there's SUCH a lack of control over the punishments. And it's becoming even more clear with the moderators telling their experience with dealing with these issues. Something needs to be done because right now there's people walking all over the community guidelines because of this. It's sad to expect the behavior of new and bad users from those who are experienced with the game or working to make crimezone more fun. Moderators should indeed try harder to punish but I think administration needs to step in to make sure the punishments actually work or stick. @Damen
Are you assuming admins are not doing enough? Assume we don't, or I don't do my part in this. Do you know if I changed the actors? Do you know why there can be days and weeks with no 'CZ'? What might be the real reason? Could it be that Im actually doing my part behind the scenes?
I'm saying that if there is any possible way to make it so these people can be equally punished then there should be an effort to make it possible. It's tiring to see punishments undone, people getting out of jail through crimezone, etc. Please don't be offended, I never stated that you don't do enough or nothing at all, I'm just saying that it would be so much more helpful if admins could ensure it's possible to equally punish crimezone and make sure it isn't undone. If you think about it, wouldn't you get tired if your actions were undone repeatedly, even if they were the correct actions (such as banning a crimezone character or arresting them)? I've witnessed it over and over again but I'm glad to hear something is being done about it on your end.
literally everytime an actor does something wrong we arrest or take whatever action is needed. If they cuss we make sure the mods banned em. Its not like we don't do enough. It's just that we can only do so much and control so much. There have been so many times where i arrested cz for attacking in south and let em out after a certain period of time after they explained that they wont do it again. Sometimes it just doesn't help. Either way, everyone gets equal punishment. I literally dont understand wat more we can do than what we already do lol. Punishments for cz characters are NEVER undone. Not by us anyway... If it does get undone any other way then that's not really in our control. All we can do is just punish them again
yeah you're right, I don't know. It's the jailbreaker part of crimezone that's annoying but it's honestly not your fault that it exists. The repeated rule breaking is quite annoying and there's only so much you can do when there is a limited amount of people you can work with, but I'm glad to hear punishment is given. I think you do a great job, and my message with mainly directed towards how CZ is ran.

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
25th November 2020, 06:48 PM

Damen wrote on 25th November 2020, 05:22 PM:
Quote:
Could the censor be modified to include more acro cussing, like the ones that are said often? Maybe that would help? I don't really agree with rouge's idea because it'd be too much of a distraction but a little modification could go a long way if it stops certain words from being said + helps moderation

+1 by Damen

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 27th September 2024
26th November 2020, 03:04 AM

I mean the best idea to stop acro cussing is to obvs blacklist it. And if they say the cuss, they'd he banned soon as the message is sent

+1 by Sled and Zes

Quote:
Lol and fart

Login or join the forums to reply.